Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:10:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 128 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people hate islam?  (Read 220937 times)
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 10:14:24 PM

There might be some benefit in our discussing these things here, but we can read the Bible....

No, there is no benefit in your discussing crap other than "Why do people hate islam" on an Internet forum thread entitled "Why do people hate Islam."

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3738
Merit: 1363

View Profile
December 21, 2015, 11:53:29 PM

There might be some benefit in our discussing these things here, but we can read the Bible....

No, there is no benefit in your discussing crap other than "Why do people hate islam" on an Internet forum thread entitled "Why do people hate Islam."

That's exactly why the Bible is being discussed. It is the non-crap, pure sense, of the Bible that talks about some of the reasons that people hate Islam.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
montgolfier

Activity: 119
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 12:02:50 AM

By the way, I'd just like to clarify, I don't HATE Islam

I'm 'phobic' of it and find it worrying, even threatening

But most of all, I just wish it would grow the fuck up

I mean, two billion people worshipping a guy that 'rode into space on a winged horse' and 'sliced the moon in half with his finger' not to mention speaking to 'angels' is quite frankly, pathetic.

Come on guys, fairy tales. Grow up.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:29:14 AM

I mean, two billion people worshipping a guy that 'rode into space on a winged horse' and 'sliced the moon in half with his finger' not to mention speaking to 'angels' is quite frankly, pathetic.

the nature of religion is to require a believer to believe ten impossible things every day before breakfast.

That is the essence of "faith."

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:35:19 AM

the nature of religion is to require a believer to believe ten impossible things every day before breakfast.

That is the essence of "faith."

The nature of the Christian religion is to require a believer to obey the law of love perfectly. when the believer finds that he can't do this, he looks to God for forgiveness. God provides the forgiveness through the sacrifice His Son Jesus made on the cross.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
TTMNewsMJ

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:48:08 AM

Not all people hate islam.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 02:13:06 AM

All religion was created by man to control other men.
god didnt create man, man created god.

Just standing out in the cold, it might not be very visible as to how man was created or made.

Since science hasn't figure it out yet, and since science has figured out that there is a God, if God didn't create man, where did man come from?

Sounds pretty much like God created man to me.

Smiley

You keep saying this as if it is somehow self evident and writ in stone.

It's not.

Your religion cannot be reconciled with evolution. Not the theory, the fact. It cannot be reconciled with the actual age of the earth. it's predictions would show that all animals are distinct, with no overlap, yet we share 99 percent of our DNA with Chimpanzees, and even more with Bonobos. It makes claims as to how AND WHERE man originated, that are false. Civilization indeed seems to have started in the Euphrates valley, but the origins of humanity are much older, and in Africa.

Also, earlier, you made a statement that the bible holds no contradictions, and does not command murders. Yet, according to the "new testament", the old law is never to pass away and ALL commandments of god are "right". This in itself is contradictory, but how about this? According to the old testament, there both is and is not an afterlife (Elisha consults Elijah's spirit, yet psalms states that the dead are dust and conscious of nothing). The new Testament pretty much is in favor of an afterlife, but not totally.

Further, throughout Exodus, the Israelites are commanded to put entire populations to the sword, leaving not a man, woman, or suckling infant alive. Demonstrate to me how the FUCK that does not command murder. Oh, and what evil did those infants commit?

I mainly respond to you because there is an audience. You mischaracterize things in scientific theory, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT YOU ARE DOING SO. If you cannot offer the extraordinary proofs that you're extraordinary claims require, that's ok. But to lie about it, that is not ok.
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 03:26:14 AM

Just standing out in the cold, it might not be very visible as to how man was created or made.

Since science hasn't figure it out yet, and since science has figured out that there is a God, if God didn't create man, where did man come from?

Smiley

It's not.
If you mean the part about God creating mankind, it is self evident. How? In the science that shows that God is behind everything. Which science is this? Newton's 3rd law - action reaction/cause and effect. Everything in the universe is caused by something. God is the Great First Cause. This has been known in science for at least a hundred years, now.

Your religion cannot be reconciled with evolution. Not the theory, the fact.
There is no fact of mankind coming about through evolution. There may be some bits and pieces that suggest that parts of it could have happened, but there isn't even a plausible theory for the whole thing available that doesn't have big enough holes in it to drive a cement truck through.

In addition, if someone develops a true and complete, working theory, about the way mankind might have come about by evolution, this doesn't mean that some other theory cannot be developed that shows that mankind came about by evolution in a different way, a different form of evolution.

On top of that, even if working theories came about, there is no way to go back and see what really happened.

So far, the best we have is the eye witness record of the Bible. There is nothing else other than speculation.

It cannot be reconciled with the actual age of the earth.
The Bible is not meant to be an actual history of the age of the earth. But... Real, factual, science that is not theory fiction places the earth in the range of 10,000 years old, and not more than 25,000 years old.

it's predictions would show that all animals are distinct, with no overlap, yet we share 99 percent of our DNA with Chimpanzees, and even more with Bonobos. It makes claims as to how AND WHERE man originated, that are false. Civilization indeed seems to have started in the Euphrates valley, but the origins of humanity are much older, and in Africa.
The eye witness reports of the Bible are way more accurate than any guestimations by a bunch of self-styled scientists.

Also, earlier, you made a statement that the bible holds no contradictions, and does not command murders. Yet, according to the "new testament", the old law is never to pass away and ALL commandments of god are "right". This in itself is contradictory, but how about this? According to the old testament, there both is and is not an afterlife (Elisha consults Elijah's spirit, yet psalms states that the dead are dust and conscious of nothing). The new Testament pretty much is in favor of an afterlife, but not totally.
The Bible is often a record of people speaking, or of something that someone said or thought. Just because someone is recorded in the Bible to have said something, doesn't make it necessarily part of what God commands.

Elisha doesn't consult Elijah's spirit.

The afterlife is a theme throughout the entire Bible.

Further, throughout Exodus, the Israelites are commanded to put entire populations to the sword, leaving not a man, woman, or suckling infant alive. Demonstrate to me how the FUCK that does not command murder. Oh, and what evil did those infants commit?
God commanded it at times. God owns everything, including you and me. He is the boss.

Consider this. Let's imagine that you have a daughter that you love dearly. And let's say that some joker rapes and murders her. Which would you rather have? The guy go free? Or the guy be removed from the earth through execution.

In the case of Israel at the time of the Exodus, the execution of bad nations was judged by God, commanded by Him, and some of the time carried out by Israel. Other times God did it Himself.

He owns it all. He is the boss. What He says goes. Be glad that He has given you a time of grace to repent of your obstinacy against Him.

I mainly respond to you because there is an audience. You mischaracterize things in scientific theory, KNOWING FULL WELL THAT YOU ARE DOING SO. If you cannot offer the extraordinary proofs that you're extraordinary claims require, that's ok. But to lie about it, that is not ok.

Well, I don't know what you mean.

In science, there are a handful of facts. Most of science is theory = fiction... until it is proven otherwise. Expressing this truth is something that I know full well that I am doing.

Smiley

subSTRATA
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1043

:^)

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 04:13:20 AM

Smiley

It's not.
If you mean the part about God creating mankind, it is self evident. How? In the science that shows that God is behind everything. Which science is this? Newton's 3rd law - action reaction/cause and effect. Everything in the universe is caused by something. God is the Great First Cause. This has been known in science for at least a hundred years, now.

Smiley
that's only true if your god exists in the first place. what youre doing is youre taking your beliefs, which are based off nothing more than faith, taking a phenomena, and filling in the gaps with an explanation that is in tune with what you believe or what you want to believe.

The Bible is not meant to be an actual history of the age of the earth. But... Real, factual, science that is not theory fiction places the earth in the range of 10,000 years old, and not more than 25,000 years old.

it's predictions would show that all animals are distinct, with no overlap, yet we share 99 percent of our DNA with Chimpanzees, and even more with Bonobos. It makes claims as to how AND WHERE man originated, that are false. Civilization indeed seems to have started in the Euphrates valley, but the origins of humanity are much older, and in Africa.
The eye witness reports of the Bible are way more accurate than any guestimations by a bunch of self-styled scientists.

these 'so accurate eyewitness reports' also have numerous inconsistencies.

theres nothing here. message me if you want to put something here.
Biomech
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022

Anarchy is not chaos.

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 07:15:18 AM

Smiley

It's not.

Smiley
that's only true if your god exists in the first place. what youre doing is youre taking your beliefs, which are based off nothing more than faith, taking a phenomena, and filling in the gaps with an explanation that is in tune with what you believe or what you want to believe.

these 'so accurate eyewitness reports' also have numerous inconsistencies.

yeah. Two different creation accounts, one chapter apart. That's in the first three pages.

Thanks for chiming in. I'm done with this joker. As I'm sure you know, and he ought to, theory in science doesn't mean a guess. BADecker, this is for you.

In scientific methodology a theory is the description of known facts that best describes them, and makes predictions based on those facts. Unlike "holy writ", theory is subject to constant criticism, and constant revision. As to the age of the earth being no more than 25,000 years, that is ludicrous. You may very well want to examine your sources. Modern humanity might be older than that.

The theory of evolution, thanks to people like you, is the single most tested theory in the history of science. Yes, I am fully aware of how it's caricatured  by religious leaders, but that doesn't change the facts or the research one iota. By comparison, the "law" that you pretend to know something about, Newton's third, is pure speculation. (It's not, I'm just pointing out the amount of testing vs. evolutionary theory.)

FYI, evolution does not deal with the origin of life, which while it outs your religion as false, does not in any way prove or disprove the existence of a grand deity. Such a being could have set evolution in motion. Or it could have happened by natural processes. In 2009, a study showed the beginnings of pre-animate matter in an environment similar to that of early earth. Not life as we know it, not even truly living, just a precursor. Proteins were formed in an organic process in simulated conditions similar to the beginnings of life on earth. If it can be done in a lab simply by recreating known conditions, this implies that life, via abiogenesis, is not just possible, but likely and common throughout the universe. Again, this neither proves nor disproves any god, it simply shows what's possible.

Religion offers dead certainty on all things without examination. Only fools are certain. Me, I'm not certain of much of anything. I am certain that my mind can be changed by HARD FACTS, even when those facts point in a direction I don't like. When I was young, and certain, religion was a bit of a comfort to me, but also a burden, since according to your beloved scripture, I was not to EVER question ANYTHING biblical, regardless of whether it made sense. As I grew older, I found that more burdensome. I have since come to the conclusion that a thing that cannot withstand scrutiny is false. Period. Religious leaders of every stripe have known since they started the cults that they could not withstand scrutiny. So they put things into their holy works like "you're going to hell if you question this dogma". And it fucking WORKS. On the weak minded. If you think the vast majority of the clergy believe the shit they teach, you're quite deluded. Jimmy Swaggart was not an anomaly, he just got caught.
PrikiNo.1

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 22, 2015, 01:50:15 PM

You want to say that we can save ourselves. I say that Jesus saves us.

That's what we are basically talking about here.

Mate, in a moments I feel that I speak to my self, because I see that you don't follow me... Smiley

Christ was send it from Heaven to die on cross for our sins and after 3 days He resurrect so He can proves that He is the Light who lives in our body and the only path to the Light is if we continue to follow His words who are written in the acts of the Apostles.

So, if I am talking about what is mentioned in the Bible, then where you see that I am trying to convince you that we can save by ourselves? Smiley

My point is that... If we like to accept Christ, then we should follow the Law and His words who are written in the New Testament!

If this is what you truly believe, you are expressing some of the things that I believe as well.

There might be some benefit in our discussing these things here, but we can read the Bible to get a much clearer picture than either of us will ever get by discussing things in this forum.

Until later.

Smiley

Thanks dude! Smiley

I am sure that even I learn something from this discussion. I see that many people here are against your opinion, so if you don't mind you I would like to join in your war-debate... Smiley
popcorn1
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:01:50 AM

Islam wants to take over the world FACT and i don.t want my daughter brought up in Islamic law

So what happened to the Jews when Christians come along for the first time i bet they thought no way there will be more Christians than the JEWS

same going on here i hate ISLAM AND ALL RELIGIONS ITS A JOKE
plus when people  say i hate muslims you seem to think they are racist but its a religion that many people want to be law all over the world
I would rather be dead than live like a muslim
NOW FOR SOMEONE WITH THE SAME THOUGHTS AS ME

LISTEN TO THIS WOMEN THIS IS WHY I HATE ISLAM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KXGE2eBUdlQ
BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:06:45 AM

You want to say that we can save ourselves. I say that Jesus saves us.

That's what we are basically talking about here.

Mate, in a moments I feel that I speak to my self, because I see that you don't follow me... Smiley

Christ was send it from Heaven to die on cross for our sins and after 3 days He resurrect so He can proves that He is the Light who lives in our body and the only path to the Light is if we continue to follow His words who are written in the acts of the Apostles.

So, if I am talking about what is mentioned in the Bible, then where you see that I am trying to convince you that we can save by ourselves? Smiley

My point is that... If we like to accept Christ, then we should follow the Law and His words who are written in the New Testament!

If this is what you truly believe, you are expressing some of the things that I believe as well.

There might be some benefit in our discussing these things here, but we can read the Bible to get a much clearer picture than either of us will ever get by discussing things in this forum.

Until later.

Smiley

Thanks dude! Smiley

I am sure that even I learn something from this discussion. I see that many people here are against your opinion, so if you don't mind you I would like to join in your war-debate... Smiley

Often I don't offer my opinion. Often I say what is someon els's opinion, or maybe simple fact.

This means that people don't like hearing the truth.

Smiley

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:09:01 AM

Islam wants to take over the world FACT and i don.t want my daughter brought up in Islamic law

So what happened to the Jews when Christians come along for the first time i bet they thought no way there will be more Christians than the JEWS

plus when people  say i hate muslims you seem to think they are racist but its a religion that many people want to be law all over the world

Close to 100% of the first Christians were Jews. And many Jews today are Christians. Usually when modern Jews are Christians, they are better Christians than any of the other Christians.

Smiley

popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:30:16 AM

Close to 100% of the first Christians were Jews. And many Jews today are Christians. Usually when modern Jews are Christians, they are better Christians than any of the other Christians.

Smiley
SO ALMOST 100% CAN TURN MUSLIM THEN IF THEY KEEP SPREADING LOOK AT 20 YEARS AGO HOW MANY MUSLIMS THEN THEY ARE GROWING LIKE A CANCER Cheesy Cheesy
So BADECKER you better start preaching to some muslims and have a preaching fight you might convert some into MUPPETS  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
strayanbit

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:53:46 AM

You're wrong, we (the west) have nothing to fear from muslims.  It's fundamentalists of any religion that you have a right to be concerned about.  Whether it be ISIS in the Middle East and North Africa, Christians in Uganda, Buddhists in Thailand and Burma, Sikhs in the Punjab.  The two things that these groups all have in common:
1.They advocate literal interpretations of religious writings (fundamentalism).
2.They use violence (murder, rape, etc).

Lets not do ISIS Daesh's work for them, they want to drive a wedge between Western muslims and everyone else living in the West.  This sort of foolish discussion brings out the worst racists and the biggest idiots, stay united people.

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 02:58:39 AM

You're wrong, we (the west) have nothing to fear from muslims.  It's fundamentalists of any religion that you have a right to be concerned about.  Whether it be ISIS in the Middle East and North Africa, Christians in Uganda, Buddhists in Thailand and Burma, Sikhs in the Punjab.  The two things that these groups all have in common:

Lets not do ISIS Daesh's work for them, they want to drive a wedge between Western muslims and everyone else living in the West.  This sort of foolish discussion brings out the worst racists and the biggest idiots, stay united people.

I think you have a point but it's not expressed well.

"Nothing to fear from muslims"

"fundamentalists of any religion"

First, fundamentalists do not commonly advocate violence.

Period.
strayanbit

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 03:28:41 AM

My point is that a literal reading of any ancient text, as a command from da 'almighty, is dangerous for everyone.  For instance, in Israel fundamentalists believe that they have a right to occupy certain places, due to a literal reading of an ancient text. 
This in itself may not be considered violent, but one does not meerly park the RV in such an area and raise their fundamentalist kids there, they defend that land with violence if necessary and displace other residents of the land.  What do you think the original residents of the area are going to do?

First, fundamentalists do not commonly advocate violence.
Yeah I guess I made a bit of broad, sweeping statement there.
But here's a fun game, name one fundamentalist group that doesn't advocate violence of some sort!

▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼  No.1 Bitcoin Binary Options and Double Dice  ▲▼▲▼▲▼▲▼
████████████████████████████████  sec◔nds trade  ████████████████████████████████
↑↓ Instant Bets ↑↓ Flexible 1~1440 minutes Expiry time ↑↓ Highest Reward 190% ↑↓ 16 Assets [btc, forex, gold, 1% edge double dice] ↑↓
popcorn1
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:33:07 AM
Last edit: December 23, 2015, 04:49:50 AM by popcorn1

You're wrong, we (the west) have nothing to fear from muslims.  It's fundamentalists of any religion that you have a right to be concerned about.  Whether it be ISIS in the Middle East and North Africa, Christians in Uganda, Buddhists in Thailand and Burma, Sikhs in the Punjab.  The two things that these groups all have in common:

Lets not do ISIS Daesh's work for them, they want to drive a wedge between Western muslims and everyone else living in the West.  This sort of foolish discussion brings out the worst racists and the biggest idiots, stay united people.

OH your so wrong i shall tell you a story
i from the UK i went to the lake district for a day out with my daughter and there was loads of muslims and i mean hundreds it felt like Pakistan and because my daughter had a football kit on they where pointing my daughter out i was FUCKIN LIVID I SAID TO THE UGLY TWAT WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT YOU MUSLIM TWAT. i swear i was fuming  i was thinking in my own country your pointing my daughter out for not covering up fuck off back to sandland twat
now in the uk its like fuckin pakistan..

So when donald trump says ban muslims i would 2

i would ban all religious places of worship you can only worship in your own home so the muslims wont say its only them who its happening to it solves it all no one left out so no booohooo its me getting picked on
this is the problem

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J80AGEvRQOg
listen most western muslims are full of shit you are all cancer all religion is
plus my grandad lost his leg during the war why don.t all the young fit men from syria fight you gang of shit houses WE BRITISH DON.T RUN WE STAND AND FIGHT SO GET BACK TO YOUR OWN COUNTRY AND FIGHT INSTEAD OF RUNNING
OH plus this is to trump most people from Britain who signed the petition to ban you WERE MOSLTY MUSLIM OR POLITICIANS WANTING THE MUSLIM VOTE BECAUSE THEY LET THAT MANY COME OVER DUMB FUCKS
We true Brits I.E who have been here for 100 years or more don.t want to ban you ITS THE MUSLIMS REMEMBER 60 MILLION BRITISH I SAY 5 MILLION MUSLIMS THE REST ARE NOT SO 500k signed petition hmmm mostly muslims i reckon
when you come to the uk YOU WEAR A BOWLER HAT OK
PLUS YOU THINK US BRITISH DON.T KNOW ABOUT WAR WE FOUGHT FRANCE FOR HUNDREDS OF YEARS WE HAD THE IRA DID WE RUN DID WE FUCK

BADecker
Legendary

View Profile
December 23, 2015, 04:42:14 AM

Smiley
SO ALMOST 100% CAN TURN MUSLIM THEN IF THEY KEEP SPREADING LOOK AT 20 YEARS AGO HOW MANY MUSLIMS THEN THEY ARE GROWING LIKE A CANCER Cheesy Cheesy
So BADECKER you better start preaching to some muslims and have a preaching fight you might convert some into MUPPETS  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Okay, thanks. (LOL)    Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 [68] 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 ... 128 »
  Print  

Jump to: