Bitcoin Forum
September 27, 2024, 03:17:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Gleb Gamow being banned addressed.  (Read 793 times)
Al the Alpaca (OP)

Activity: 205
Merit: 100

The Future Of Work

View Profile
September 09, 2014, 07:16:23 PM

Full Disclosure: This account is also owned by me, Bruno Kucinskas, who owns the Gleb Gamow account in question. I duly hope that by me starting this thread and posting doesn't somehow extend the banned in place. Thank you in advance in that regard.

I'll safely assume that the reason stated above is in reference to me posting the same Black Arrow post on five other threads early this morning, otherwise I'm lost as to what the ban pertains to, especially when a fair warning would have had me stop whatever I may have been doing wrong, as I've so demonstrated the few times in the past.

Now, I don't know if my last post had anything to do with the banning, but during its posting and the time I discovered that I was banned, I believe I stumbled upon a strong connection between cryptocoinsnews.com and Muslim-based entities, i.e. ISIS, proof I was just about to post about, but guess now it'll have to wait. (seriously, and not trying to make a joke here)

I look forward to clarification on my ban, and again hope that this post doesn't in any way extend it, thanking you in advance, again, to that regard.

The only other latitude I wish for is allowing me to continue to post under my CoinProLite user account restricted to its main tread if the ban isn't lifted. Thank you for considering that request as well.

If the ban stands, I'll have no qualms with excepting my punishment, but again hope to read a fuller explanation so that I, or some others, don't make the same mistake again.

~Bruno Kucinskas

EDIT: Upon rereading the reason for the ban - Excessive Bumping - (don't know how I missed it), the ban may be justified for I was warned by a mod via a post to cease such practice, ergo I will accept my ban, but again wish to continue to post under my CoinProLite user account in ONLY its main thread, hopefully to not extend the ban and have it carry over to that account.

Thank you, again.

█ ANN THREAD █
Whitepaper
【BLACKBOX OS】
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
TELEGRAMFACEBOOK
TWITTERYOUTUBE
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: