Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 03:00:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Was Titanic Sunk To Kick Start The Private Federal Reserve Debt Slavery System?  (Read 4749 times)
waldox (OP)

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 06:00:31 AM

http://youtu.be/S9v2hhyHWLI

Interesting video

Im convinced that titanic was sunk to kill the top opposition to the federal reserve system and to cash in on an insurance scheme.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   * Dental Hygiene Cleaning in Toronto & Mississauga accepts Bitcoin  * Downtown Toronto Real Estate Realtor Blog & News * Toronto House Evaluation * Toronto Dental Cleaning Hygiene Centre
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:36:56 AM

Yet another conspiracy theory.

For year there are talks about that titanic didnt sink, that it was some other ship.
To many TV shows made on this theme, recent was on Discovery channel regarding this.
Also many news articles about this was made in several newspapers.

What is truth i dont think that anyone knows so if some1 dig up wreckage of sink ship we will now for sure.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280

time

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 07:44:47 AM

Next thing you're gonna be going on in circles about grassy knolls. Yeah right.

Did the Lusitania sink itself? Did the South Korean Ferry sink intentionally? Why do they put the do not remove tag on mattresses? Did somebody 'shoot down' that one Malaysian flight? Are there any horse socks?

To a conspiracy theorist any motivation, even hostile, is better than confronting human fragility.

Horses in midstream.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:17:24 PM

Did the Lusitania sink itself? Did the South Korean Ferry sink intentionally? Why do they put the do not remove tag on mattresses? Did somebody 'shoot down' that one Malaysian flight? Are there any horse socks?

To a conspiracy theorist any motivation, even hostile, is better than confronting human fragility.

Typical blind CNN lover, ignore anything that scares me and make fun of it.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 02:38:49 PM

I'd wondered about that before and the book "Futility" is a little too close for coincidence, don't think its something we'll ever be able to know for sure at this stage though. The Hindenberg's another interesting one, way more efficient for air freight than planes and an ideal method for transporting energy but no company would dare go near hydrogen airships even after 77 years.

This threads another of those that the "its a conspiracy theory therefore its wrong" argument is being used too, conspiracies have played a huge part in history and continue to do so. Invisible lizards running the world might be pushing the boundaries of credibility but there's something not quite right about 144 tons of Libyas gold going missing after 'rebels' gave their central bank to the Rockefellers...

Such a great system they have created.. anyone mentions ANYTHING that is against the norm and scares them they just bust out "YOU ARE A CRAZY CONSPIRACY THEORIST!!! You believe the earth is hollow and lizzards rule the planet you are  a moron"...  So many sheep.. soo many stupid sheep on this planet it hurts.. The best part is they talk  about critical thinking like they actually do it... 99.99999% of people need to be hosptialized by bitch slapping for being so lazy.
RobFordWotWot

Activity: 280

time

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 05:38:26 PM

CNN at keast can claim fair adn balance unlike faux news.

Horses in midstream.
NeedsMoreBTC

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 06:26:36 PM

Pretty interesting viewpoint, even tho it seems like conspiracy to me.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:08:57 PM

I heard it was an iceberg.

Seriously, why you post this?  There are real issues with the Federal Reserve and the banking system in the US and stuff like this makes critics look like crackpots.
leannemckim46

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:30:01 PM

This may be a little off topic, but on the 100 year anniversary of the titanic sinking CNN had a story about the titanic and had a "breaking news" banner that said the titanic had sunk 100 years ago.

I also have my iPod named the titanic so whenever I plug it into my computer iTunes says "the titanic is syncing"

On a more serious note you are crazy for thinking there is any connection between the federal reserve and the titanic sinking. There is no evidence to support this and there is no connection between these two events.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
oceans

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 10:55:29 PM

Have to admit this is pretty interesting but again this is just another conspiracy theory that I personally feel may never be proven to be anything other especially this long after it happened.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:00:13 PM

I'm leaning towards no to be honest.  The idea is intriguing I'll admit but I'm not sure how such an elaborate scheme would have been orchestrated.  Anything is possible I'm just not a believer of this conspiracy theory at all.
gts476

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:14:55 PM

Interesting video

Im convinced that titanic was sunk to kill the top opposition to the federal reserve system and to cash in on an insurance scheme.

If there is no testable hypothesis, then it can not be proved false. If something can not be false then it can not be true.
blumangroup

Activity: 350

'Slow and steady wins the race'

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 04:52:21 PM

Interesting video

If there is no testable hypothesis, then it can not be proved false. If something can not be false then it can not be true.
That is a good analytical way of looking at it. Either way the OP is really nothing more then promoting a crazy conspiracy theory. I do enjoy reading about a good conspiracy theory, but it needs to be at least somewhat realistic and this is not.

cloudthink.io   

Truly Profitable Investment Packages
Custom-Built ASIC Miners ● #1 Self-Sustainable Bitcoin Mining Service in the World ●
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:10:57 AM

So basically:

1. John Pierpoint (JP) Morgan is getting involved with the creation of The Federal Reserve Bank.
2. High profile opponents getting on Titanic's board to go protest against the FED creation.  
3. JP Morgan owning the White Star company then calls Titanic's captain to make pressure on him to go full speed in a high risk iceberg zone.
4. Crossed finger.  

Seems very plausible IMO. If I were JP Morgan, I would have done the exact same thing. I don't think that was completely planned in advance but more like a "right on time" opportunity to get rid of your opponents. JP Morgan would have been stupid to not take that opportunity considering that these people have no moral at all.

zorke

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:25:40 AM

So basically:

1. John Pierpoint (JP) Morgan is getting involved with the creation of The Federal Reserve Bank.
2. High profile opponents getting on Titanic's board to go protest against the FED creation.  
3. JP Morgan owning the White Star company then calls Titanic's captain to make pressure on him to go full speed in a high risk iceberg zone.
4. Crossed finger.  

Seems very plausible IMO. If I were JP Morgan, I would have done the exact same thing. I don't think that was completely planned in advance but more like a "right on time" opportunity to get rid of your opponents. JP Morgan would have been stupid to not take that opportunity considering that these people have no moral at all.
Do you have any sources to backup #2?

I personally think it would be highly unlikely this would prove to be true. There were not advanced navigation system available back then so it would be very unlikely they would even know where iceburgs would be to potentially be able to run into one.
KarmaShark

Activity: 615
Merit: 554

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:56:32 AM

Interesting video

Convinced? No. Is it possible, Yes. The movie 1984 was considered science fiction for most of it's existence. Now, thanks to a few brave souls the World is aware the movie is actually reality in many forms, with world governments abusing the rights of citizens in many countries. After the laundry list of conspiracy theories that have been proven factual,  more and more people who rely on the government controlled mainstream media for their worldly knowledge are being ignored for lack of critical thinking ability.

Wilhelm
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1265

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 02:13:45 PM

So basically:

4. Crossed finger.  

I personally think it would be highly unlikely this would prove to be true. There were not advanced navigation system available back then so it would be very unlikely they would even know where iceburgs would be to potentially be able to run into one.

The Olympic was built before and sailed the route before the Titanic. I'd assume that they would have known about icebergs.
Also they had a lookout post from which they did visual observations.

Bitcoin is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get !!
knight22
Legendary

Activity: 1372

--------------->¿?

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 05:10:40 PM

So basically:

4. Crossed finger.  

The guy doing the presentation probably have some source for making that claim. I didn't watched it though but the FED creation having no opponents at all is just impossible. Powers that be always need to fight to keep and grow their position.

You don't need advance radars to know that there are icebergs in a respecting zone.

zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 07:06:54 PM

So basically:

4. Crossed finger.  

when you put it like this, it's not that far-fetched.

I wouldn't call it a certainty though, but it could have been that it went something like this.

history is always a guessing game

wasserman99

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:37:26 AM

You don't need advance radars to know that there are icebergs in a respecting zone.
They may have known about the icebergs in a specific part of the ocean, however the ship made a specific maneuver that was intended to avoid the iceberg, and did almost succeed. I don't think ships would be able to navigate with the level of precision to purposefully collide with an iceberg when they were that close to avoiding it.

Another, but much stronger point is the fact that anyone in a position to oppose the federal reserve system would likely be in a position to have priority in boarding the lifeboats so the chances of him dying would have been small in the event the ship were to sink in the way the titanic did.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: