Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:19:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: .DELETE.  (Read 20982 times)
sdmathis

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

AKA The Rubber Monkey

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:28:45 PM

Great Pool man, I love the 7000pool, no setup or signup, I hope you set this up for all the new scrypt coins. Great Job man.
Thanks for your review, I will try to add new coins

I agree. After trying a couple of other pools mining this coin, I finally settled on 7000pool. It seems to be the most stable.

sharoph

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:32:44 PM

Blueberry Pool is UP  Grin
sharoph

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:40:44 PM

Found first block.
Thanks for support  Kiss
jg1000

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:04:12 PM

vote on the exchanger coin-swap (BTLS) : https://coin-swap.net/newcoin
Pebbelzz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:07:31 PM

mining and watching

shayr

Activity: 40

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:14:00 PM

Hello all

I am happy to say that http://bitlitspool.com is live!! you can go hash right now Smiley

Happy hashing.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Activity: 980
Merit: 1000

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:16:03 PM

Scrypt was actually a good choice. Lots of scrypt ASICs out there that are more energy efficient than GPU mining, means the people mining this coin don't have to murder mother earth to make some profit.

All the GPU miners need to accept the reality that their hardware is ancient tech now. Yes, there are algos that were made to keep ASICs out. Those are people who just can't let go of yesterday. Seriously, an analogy would be the guy with the Model A Ford demanding that freeways be blocked off and no BMW's, Mini Coopers, Audi R8s, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, etc be allowed at all - because they are just too damned good and the old boy is too poor to buy something reasonably current. GPUs are for gaming and video editing. Xalgos are for destroying Earth and extending the death-throes of the GPU as a mining tool.

scrytp algo! Bravo try.
Totally disagree. Scrypt coins are at the mercy of the asic miners with the deepest pockets. They're the ones who'll control what happens to any scrypt coin. Noticed the price of LTC lately?

Now as for xalgos destroying earth? Get real. Go hug a few trees and maybe you'll fell better. Have you looked at power consumption for larger asic miners? Doubtful judging by your post.

ASIC Miners are not for people with deep pockets. I purchased my first GPU Miner, 2.2Mh/s, for £800 aprox $1300. I can now buy a 100 Mh/s ASIC for $750. ASIC miners are affordable for everyone.
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. The deep pocketed people who can buy any number of new 400+ MH/s miners will rule the scrypt world. Your 100 MH/s miner will be left far behind. Here's the top 4 miners from just 1 LTC pool and the big rigs haven't hit the market yet.

Rank   User Name   KH/s   LTC/Day (est)
1   scryptx   1,492,469    45.448
2   UserID 4277   1,234,957    37.606
3   CloudMiningSGB   535,001    16.292
4   CloudMiningSG   518,065

Think you can compete with that?

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
Never look back, something might be gaining on you.
GC-Pool

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:25:52 PM

45 LTC = 0,5 BTC rounded = 230 Dollar/Day * 30

6900 Dollar/Month income

Power = 30kwh / Day = 900 KWh/Month
Price = 0,2 Dollar per KW = 180 Dollar Powercost

Miner = 7000 USD ?? ( i guess )

mhmhmhm
----------------------

i got ROI after 6 Months for 3000 Euros without Powercost (1,2THS SHA and 16 MHS Scrypt / April and June 2014 )
ROI really 9 Month

only Mining Altcoins and trade

ATM 8 BTC on Cryptsy for Trade

GC-Pool

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 10:36:42 PM

@Dev : can you pls re-add my Pool to OP ?

Thanks

tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:03:42 PM

Scrypt was actually a good choice. Lots of scrypt ASICs out there that are more energy efficient than GPU mining, means the people mining this coin don't have to murder mother earth to make some profit.

All the GPU miners need to accept the reality that their hardware is ancient tech now. Yes, there are algos that were made to keep ASICs out. Those are people who just can't let go of yesterday. Seriously, an analogy would be the guy with the Model A Ford demanding that freeways be blocked off and no BMW's, Mini Coopers, Audi R8s, Ferraris, Lambourghinis, etc be allowed at all - because they are just too damned good and the old boy is too poor to buy something reasonably current. GPUs are for gaming and video editing. Xalgos are for destroying Earth and extending the death-throes of the GPU as a mining tool.

scrytp algo! Bravo try.
Totally disagree. Scrypt coins are at the mercy of the asic miners with the deepest pockets. They're the ones who'll control what happens to any scrypt coin. Noticed the price of LTC lately?

Now as for xalgos destroying earth? Get real. Go hug a few trees and maybe you'll fell better. Have you looked at power consumption for larger asic miners? Doubtful judging by your post.

ASIC Miners are not for people with deep pockets. I purchased my first GPU Miner, 2.2Mh/s, for £800 aprox $1300. I can now buy a 100 Mh/s ASIC for $750. ASIC miners are affordable for everyone.
Guess we'll have to agree to disagree. The deep pocketed people who can buy any number of new 400+ MH/s miners will rule the scrypt world. Your 100 MH/s miner will be left far behind. Here's the top 4 miners from just 1 LTC pool and the big rigs haven't hit the market yet.

Rank   User Name   KH/s   LTC/Day (est)
1   scryptx   1,492,469    45.448
2   UserID 4277   1,234,957    37.606
3   CloudMiningSGB   535,001    16.292
4   CloudMiningSG   518,065

Think you can compete with that?

i dont know what you guys are talking about, dont need an asic or deep pockets to operate nicehash.

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:19:07 PM

Block time? 10 minutes or 1 minute a few dozen?
For 1 min 100 block
GoldMin.es

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 11:20:12 PM

aehmmmm 9 THS atm Nethash Huh
crazy

dont worry, thats just devs stealing all the coins for dump on exchange =]
sharoph

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:20:35 PM

Block time? 10 minutes or 1 minute a few dozen?
For 1 min 100 block
Its what we want  Grin
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:10:22 AM

I respect your disagreement.

Scrypt coins are not at the mercy of any TYPE of miner. ASIC miners do not need deep pockets. Exchanges and bots control what happens to any coin. I've noticed the price, I have quite a few LTC that I've picked up cheap and have tucked away until maybe next spring.

x algos are hashed by inefficient GPUs that suck power and the GPU has to hash each one 11, 13, or 15 times to solve once. I'm no tree hugger, but that level of destruction and consumption cannot be ignored. That is the reason I sold my 50 GPUs as soon as ASICs became available. I didn't want the heat, the energy cost, or the blatant raping of my kids environment. Yes, I've looked at the power consumption because I have several larger ASICs. Watts per MHash are negligible, when compared to GPUs. So your doubt is as misplaced as your understanding of the overall concept of mining on all sides.

Open your mind and look at it from the complete opposite side of the table you currently sit on. Argue both sides of it with yourself. See what you honestly come up with when you set aside your GPU separation anxiety.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:55:22 AM

set aside your GPU separation anxiety.

GPU separation anxiety? Too funny. I started mining in 2009. How long have you been mining? IMHO asics will ruin scrytp just like they ruined BTC. All you have to do is look at what happened to prices as asics hit the scene. (BTC $1100 to $475. LTC $41 to $5) Miners dump to pay expenses so there is little chance that prices will go back to anywhere near ATH. Especially with new coins showing up daily to dilute the markets. Again JMHO. I basically don't much mine any more for 2 reasons. #1-I'm not going to try and keep up with the newest tech because it will become obsolete shortly. #2- I made good money when it could be made without a monumental investment trying to get ROI. This is more of a hobby now so there is no pressure to make ROI. I have GPUs and asics that have already returned ROI+ so now I'm just having fun and holding long term a few coins I think will do well.

You'll never know what you're living for until you know what you're willing to die for.
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:29:21 AM

Same here, 2009.

YHO is misguided. The same was said by CPU miners when GPU mining popped up.

You are mistaken (and simply parroting what you've heard so many other mistaken people say again and again) when you connect the price and ASICs simply because of the timing. ASICs had a smaller impact on price than general superstition about ASICs. Belief that ASICs would lower the price started affecting the price before ASICs were actually in the wild. I know - I was waiting on my early pre-order for months still, while the price was already going down noticably, yet hashrates weren't actually rising...

New coins are having a big impact, especially the scam coins that pump and dump and vanish in hours with devs gone MIA. That's doing plenty of harm to coin value.

Your point of view is different than mine. Mine is based on observation, objectivity, and being a part of many sides of crypto. Not just a miner with an ATI Radeon straight selling every coin within minutes of getting it out of the aether.k

Go on thinking the way you think. Avail yourself of your next post to get the last word in and fool yourself into thinking you won a profound argument, thereby.

Have a nice day.

GPU separation anxiety? Too funny. I started mining in 2009. How long have you been mining? IMHO asics will ruin scrytp just like they ruined BTC. All you have to do is look at what happened to prices as asics hit the scene. (BTC $1100 to $475. LTC $41 to $5) Miners dump to pay expenses so there is little chance that prices will go back to anywhere near ATH. Especially with new coins showing up daily to dilute the markets. Again JMHO. I basically don't much mine any more for 2 reasons. #1-I'm not going to try and keep up with the newest tech because it will become obsolete shortly. #2- I made good money when it could be made without a monumental investment trying to get ROI. This is more of a hobby now so there is no pressure to make ROI. I have GPUs and asics that have already returned ROI+ so now I'm just having fun and holding long term a few coins I think will do well.

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
Klaasje
Legendary

Activity: 1080

BTC - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:01:31 AM

X11-X13 pool down?

Bitcoin - 14ZVqS5UGqhY77d5u9aUSW24ipRJ2g9wmm
X13-POOL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:12:28 AM

Sorry we have some issue now we solve problems
X13-POOL

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:00:57 AM

Our servers under Ddos Atack in our main ports please wait
We solved this problel as quickly as possible
All Coins are safe
Web fronted temporaly down
Thanks and sorry
nanoprobe
Legendary

Traveling in subspace

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:11:07 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 01:11:46 PM by nanoprobe

Same here, 2009.

YHO is misguided. The same was said by CPU miners when GPU mining popped up.

You are mistaken (and simply parroting what you've heard so many other mistaken people say again and again) when you connect the price and ASICs simply because of the timing. ASICs had a smaller impact on price than general superstition about ASICs. Belief that ASICs would lower the price started affecting the price before ASICs were actually in the wild. I know - I was waiting on my early pre-order for months still, while the price was already going down noticably, yet hashrates weren't actually rising...

New coins are having a big impact, especially the scam coins that pump and dump and vanish in hours with devs gone MIA. That's doing plenty of harm to coin value.

Your point of view is different than mine. Mine is based on observation, objectivity, and being a part of many sides of crypto. Not just a miner with an ATI Radeon straight selling every coin within minutes of getting it out of the aether.k

Go on thinking the way you think. Avail yourself of your next post to get the last word in and fool yourself into thinking you won a profound argument, thereby.

Have a nice day.

You've been a miner since 2009 but only on this site for a month? Hmmmm! I didn't realize we were having a winner/loser argument. Congratulations. You WON I assumed it was just a discussion about different points of view. You want to call what I say/believe parroting? You're a funny guy. Could say the same about you but I won't. Carry on.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: