Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 01:42:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should we stop all Muslims from entering America?  (Read 4519 times)
awesome31312

Activity: 826
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 03:59:52 AM

The USG can't stop Muslims from entering the US. They can only make it illegal.

This holds true for any kind of regulation, but fundamentally, gun control.

Account recovered 08-12-2019
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:38:27 AM

There are close to 3 billion Muslims on the planet. If every one was dead set on terrorism, every non Islamic person would be dead. The reality is a very small minority are using Islam to further their own agenda. Groups like ISIS and al quaeda don't represent Islam at all.

To deny entry into a country based on religion is incredibly discriminatory
Lethn
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 07:21:10 AM

Ad Hominem attacks are even more amateur, and are certainly unwelcome when engaging in civil discourse. 

I'm getting very fed up of people who use these phrases in order to sound clever when they clearly have no idea what they mean, are using them in the incorrect context or are just doing it to sound clever, complicated words don't make your arguments any better when basically what you just said amounts to "HE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME WAHHHH!".
Honeypot

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:56:03 AM

Ad Hominem attacks are even more amateur, and are certainly unwelcome when engaging in civil discourse. 

I'm getting very fed up of people who use these phrases in order to sound clever when they clearly have no idea what they mean, are using them in the incorrect context or are just doing it to sound clever, complicated words don't make your arguments any better when basically what you just said amounts to "HE SAID MEAN THINGS TO ME WAHHHH!".

This.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:57:15 AM

Smiley when USA stops exporting democracy to Muslim counties, then I guess Muslims won't be coming to USA.  Smiley

When muslims keep to themselves and mind their own fucking business, the world will leave them alone.

Let them come, we can always kill more and open up more guantanamo where they can be fucked to pieces by real men Smiley
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:01:10 AM

Let them come, we can always kill more and open up more guantanamo where they can be fucked to pieces by real men Smiley
And it doesn't violate any human rights, of course. Cheesy
Honeypot

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:07:29 AM

And it doesn't violate any human rights, of course. Cheesy

You are given opportunity to the rights when you are born - they are inalienable by outside forces, but definitely alienable by the virtue (or the lack there of) of your own actions and your own attitudes.

Deal with it bitch Cool
Honeypot

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:24:49 AM

rock on baby, tell that to Mr. Barack Hussein Obama  Cool

Most people don't like sloppy seconds, never mind thirds or forths. The whole world and especially putin took the school boy obama and passed him around like a piece of meat plenty of times Smiley

Never mind no real American takes the fool seriously anymore. They just laugh and do their own thing. He has no respect or power over the agencies or departments in US government, other than lame attempts at hiding behind his rank.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:30:47 AM
Last edit: September 11, 2014, 09:08:12 AM by RoooooR

I bet you are reading news in cnbc, cnn, or any other shitty us news site, dont know a language except of your native lang, and watching tv?

I would like to notice, nobody is raring to enter your country, especially muslims.

(I am a muslim too and I dont like hate any Arab nations)

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Honeypot

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:19:20 AM

I bet you are reading news in cnbc, cnn, or any other shitty us news site, dont know a language except of your native lang, and watching tv?

I would like to notice, nobody is raring to enter your country, especially muslims.

(I am a muslim too and I dont like hate any Arab nations)

LOL

Haven't touched a tv in 10 years you dumb fuck Smiley
spooderman
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 09:37:55 AM

Honeypot troll harder please.

For those interested in a genuine response, a more pertinent question any human should be considering is:

"How do we stop America murdering large numbers of our population thus causing many of the survivors to join radical groups that then justify more American brutality."

Want to stop terrorism? Being a bigger terrorist won't help. (Thank you Chomsky).

Society doesn't scale.
medUSA
Legendary

Activity: 952
Merit: 1003

--Signature Designs-- http://bit.ly/1Pjbx77

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 09:38:39 AM

It's too late. I believe the terrorists have started recruiting Americans and European citizens years ago. So stopping Muslims from entering America will not stop any attacks. Besides, you cannot tell one's religion from nationality or appearance alone.
Balthazar
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1359

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:45:52 AM

Atheist propaganda could be the only solution. Roll Eyes Because christians and jews are no better than muslims, they're spreading the same Abrahamic shit.

You are given opportunity to the rights when you are born - they are inalienable by outside forces, but definitely alienable by the virtue (or the lack there of) of your own actions and your own attitudes.
Try to spend some time reading the UDHR. It's a bit legacy for now but the modern treaties (1966-1986) were based on the UDHR statements.

Deal with it bitch Cool
Haven't touched a tv in 10 years you dumb fuck Smiley
As well as have never opened any book since graduation.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:32:12 AM

There are close to 3 billion Muslims on the planet.

Wow... from where did you get that number?

The total world population, as of now is around 7.25 billion. For your figure to be true, some 41.3% of the world population have to be Muslims.

India and China, together having some 2.6 billion people have only a few million Muslims living there. Also, there are very few Muslims in the Americas, which is home to 910 million people. Europe (600 million) is no more than 5% Muslim, and more than half the population in Africa (1 billion) is Christian. Now tell me from where you got that 3 billion figure.
Honeypot

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:34:29 AM

Chomsky. Smiley

Just like many people, he tells what he wants to hear saying.

Don't quote that mouthy fool and expect to be taken seriously.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:00:15 PM

There are close to 3 billion Muslims on the planet. If every one was dead set on terrorism, every non Islamic person would be dead. The reality is a very small minority are using Islam to further their own agenda. Groups like ISIS and al quaeda don't represent Islam at all.

To deny entry into a country based on religion is incredibly discriminatory

According to the Pew Research Center, there are approximate 1.6 billion Muslims, this figure accounts for 23% of the world's population.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3696
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:40:29 PM

According to the Pew Research Center, there are approximate 1.6 billion Muslims, this figure accounts for 23% of the world's population.

Pew Research Center is not a reliable source. They get most of their religious data from the CIA World Factbook, which itself is full of inaccuracies. The most accurate method to calculate the number of Muslims is to look at the census reports from all the global nations (90% of them have data on religion). But compiling such data is very labor-intensive and time consuming.

IMO, Muslims might be anywhere from 1.25 billion to 1.5 billion.
awesome31312

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 02:48:39 PM

Pew Research Center is not a reliable source. They get most of their religious data from the CIA World Factbook, which itself is full of inaccuracies. The most accurate method to calculate the number of Muslims is to look at the census reports from all the global nations (90% of them have data on religion). But compiling such data is very labor-intensive and time consuming.

IMO, Muslims might be anywhere from 1.25 billion to 1.5 billion.

It was an estimated figure buddy. I cannot pinpoint the exact number

Oakcedar

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:00:04 AM

stop all non white immigration

This.
Gronthaing
Legendary

Activity: 1135
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:28:01 AM

Chomsky. Smiley

Just like many people, he tells what he wants to hear saying.

Don't quote that mouthy fool and expect to be taken seriously.

Why? Won't you be able to answer his point if he quotes Chomsky?

And I agree with him: "if you want to stop terrorism, stop terrorizing them".
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: