Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:00:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: trying to figure out the ins and outs of bitcoin purchase. Exchanges? forms pmt?  (Read 533 times)
malcontente72 (OP)

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2012, 12:30:32 AM

I got really ripped off my last purchase of bitcoin. I have found some reputable folks to deal with now it seems, but some of them want more disclosure than I'd like to give about my identity. Others seem to take a long time.

I am trying to stay away from Credit card purchases. So I'd like to either deposit personal checks, make cash deposits at participating banks, use prepaid MC/VISA, or even better, ACH from my checking account.

Can anyone advise on the best method for exchanging and purchasing bitcoin? Aren't there folks who accept payment, sell the bitcoins/make the exchange and do the deposit to your wallet all in one quick transaction? For instance i have a  meager 10-ish bucks in my bank account i'd like to ACH to someone tonight for purchase of bitcoin. Can anyone give me some guidance please? Thanks in advance Smiley

MK Undecided
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: