Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:30:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Disturbed Scamm Customer  (Read 798 times)
gensen (OP)

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 23, 2012, 10:33:11 AM

Please be carefull whit this one!!

BF Name: Disturbed
Customer name: DeepPhrozen

This customer tried to rip me off, he said he made a bitcoin order and that he paid me whit Ukash, and bleem me from not give him his Bitcoins!

I tried to contact this customer so manny times and ask him the transaction details that automaticly generated from myn Website!

When i search on his email address, or name he provided in the order database nothing no orders shows up!

*Real G&G
Do you make the order from a other email addres or name, or give me some more details please so i can find your order and make things right.

*Customer

I ordered exactly from this email address and my fault is that i have no longer the Ukash voucher. I bought the voucher and sent them to you from my account donjavi. Then i was scared and combined the money to avoid a scam as i wrote on your website.
Then i gave it a second try as deepphrozen and sent them to you and under the lot of mails i deleted the order mail and so the voucher too. I tried to recover them calling the ukash support but they asked me to tell them the last 6 digits of the new ukash code if not they won't do anything but i don't have them anymore. oNly the first code i have before i combined them as donjavi.
So if you don't find the order anymore i lost my money. I deleted the Thread because i have no proof anymore since i don't have the code i gave to you but i am not happy as you may suppose.
100 Euro is a lot of money for me.

This is to all Exchanger please be carefull whit this customer, He is the Scammer

Real G&G Exchange Buy, Sell Bitcoin and Litecoin www.btctotal.com
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: