Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:55:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Any hope of getting bitcoin now? (dwolla 30 day bullcrap : ()  (Read 4562 times)
Yuhfhrh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 01:17:58 AM

I'm stuck in this same situation sadly. Oh well I guess I will just wait 27 more days Sad
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephen Gornick
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1010

View Profile
May 07, 2012, 04:01:30 AM

I'm stuck in this same situation sadly. Oh well I guess I will just wait 27 more days Sad

There are people who have Mt. Gox USD and are willing to trade a MTGUSD redeemable code for your Dwolla USDs, person-to-person:

- http://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=78512.0

Unichange.me

█
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █
            █

bigugly

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 18, 2012, 10:14:20 PM

sorry phyre I thought I had 20 coins but I don't I forgot I made a big withdrawal a couple days ago.  It will be 1-2 days before I mine enough.

Once you are no longer a noob post in the currency exchange forum ("WTT $110 Dwolla for 20 BTC") I am sure somebody will do it.  Obviously w/ 8 posts you are going to have to tx first so make sure your counterparty has some reputation.

Sad Need MTGOX, have DWOLLA.

EDIT: Answered my own question.
jco

Activity: 17

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 08:57:57 PM

Yeah this really sucks.. just got hit by the 30 day message.  Anxiously waiting...
coineta.com

Activity: 14

View Profile WWW
May 21, 2012, 10:38:15 PM

Guys, try the new site www.coineta.com that I am developing which will automatically process person to person PayPal to Bitcoin exchange.
I myself placed there two orders to buy bitcoins at the current MT Gox rate for US and Canadian dollars. The site is fully functional if you are located in USA or Canada. I just want to see if there are any interest in such service before adding peer to peer exchange for other countries and for more payment processors outside of PayPal like Dwolla or Paxum.
I added a safety measure against charge backs. It will automatically match orders placed by users with similar rank. The rank is just number of successfully processed orders. For example if you made 10 orders then your order will be matched with users with more than 5 and up to 20 successful orders. Brand new users can only trade with each other. Since orders are matched randomly and automatically it would be impossible to artificially raise the reputation.
I will also add automatic blocking of users who ever did a PayPal charge back
malaimult

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 21, 2012, 11:30:14 PM

for all users of dwolla who has 30 days limitation please use the marketplace section or search for the honest traders post and there you will find people able to exchange dwolla to btc

jco

View Profile
May 22, 2012, 04:41:43 PM

I've starting looking for some people to trade with.. need to get some more posts and time in.
railjun

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 07:19:47 PM

In light of the new user agreement and the relationship between Mt. Gox and dwolla, it just seems like Dwolla is no longer worth it. Submitting a DL and Proof of Residency? Come ON.
jco

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 08:06:12 PM

bitinstant is making it much easier to get coins now.  If you're still looking for a way, head over to their site.
JulioGonzo

Activity: 6

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 08:08:29 PM

dwolla is garbage
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1145

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
May 24, 2012, 08:32:43 PM

bitinstant is making it much easier to get coins now.  If you're still looking for a way, head over to their site.
+1 for the win!!11!
Now it is as easy as buying a beer.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
jco

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 12:41:56 PM

+1 for the win!!11!
Now it is as easy as buying a beer.

Yeah it's really convenient, but it comes at a cost depending on which options you use. If you go through moneygram (CVS, etc..) they will also charge you a $3.95 fee, on top of the 3.99% Bitinstant takes, and the $1 that coinvault takes.  That $3.95 fee sucks.

Overall I've been paying about $10 in fees for each transaction. (Under $200)

waltmarkers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 02:04:19 PM

Is this a one-time restriction or every time? I've used dwolla to mtgox before and have several transfers in and out over six months.
malaimult

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 02:15:01 PM

its just one time

waltmarkers

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 02:29:43 PM

Well that certainly isn't as bad as every transaction.
Bettor

Activity: 32

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 03:44:16 PM

I dont know what to do now, What should be my next step?

BitFloor (of NYC) accepts Dwolla USD for deposit and does not have the 30-day and other new restrictions for its Dwolla depositors.
  - http://www.BitFloor.com
Just tried it they have the 30 day restrictions Sad
Thanks for the help

BitFloor stopped doing Mt Gox codes too, dangit. Just when things started going good! THAT was sweet...
All they Have now is :
IN - Cash, and Bank Wire
Out - FREE ACH direct deposit (which is good, 1-3 days)

PS If anyone wants a domain name to do transfers, I have a few good ones in mind. Or if someone can code a couple simple scripts, I'll start offering (free or close) transfers myself. (W/O using PayPal) Something HAS to be done, this is NUTS!
coineta.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 04:00:16 PM

Buy bitcoins on a peer to peer exchange on www.coineta.com in less than 1 minute. You can sell bitcoins there too

http://i45.tinypic.com/oiu3pk.jpg
malaimult

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 05:31:39 PM

i can't understand how your website works

MoneyIsDebt

Activity: 642

View Profile
May 25, 2012, 06:07:22 PM

I just bought a couple of coins just to test this Singapore site: https://dgtmkt.com/
Was able to buy with creditcard, and received the coins after just 10 minutes.
Don't know how much they have available though.
coineta.com

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2012, 06:29:20 PM

Sorry, I think it is my fault. I need to create a good tutorial

It is very simple. If you want to sell bitcoins you go to Balance link and you will see your bitcoin address with Coineta. You have to send bitcoins that you want to sell to that address first

If you want to sell dollars in exchange for bitcoins, you will go to Trade link, select that you want to exchange USD for bitcoins, enter your Paypal email and password and select price that you wish to pay for bitcoins. You will see a table with current bid and ask prices. If you select order type Market your order will be executed immediately at the best available bid price. I wrote a software robot that will send money on your behalf from PayPal. The bot does not log your password anywhere, so there is no incentives for hackers to break into my servers. They would not find anything. But if you don't believe me you can change your password right after execution of your order. Your market order will take just few seconds to execute

I am planning support for Dwolla and other major payment processors, but I want to see first if there is a large enough interest in what I am offering

i can't understand how your website works
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: