1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Other - 0 (0%)
1 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
3 - 0 (0%)
2 - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] MonetaryUnit [MUE] - POS. MasterNodes. Funding. Governance. Services. Devs  (Read 450638 times)
needtoswap

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:07:20 AM

I have a lot of mue to swap. how much longer will I be able to swap it...don't have access to the pc it is stored on till after the holidays.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Legendary

Activity: 1382
Merit: 1002

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:53:25 AM

I have a lot of mue to swap. how much longer will I be able to swap it...don't have access to the pc it is stored on till after the holidays.

Sorry you can't swap any more coins.
The old blockchain is killed, nothing can be sent on it anymore. The swap was ongoing in two stages for over 6 months. All coins have been burned and the old quark MUE can no longer be swapped for the new MUE-X11 tokens.
superminator

Activity: 82

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:29:48 AM

Hello,

I am sending MUE to other wallet, but the mue-cli don't work for me:

$ mue-cli sendtoaddress "destaddress" 200
error code: -4
error message:
Transaction too large

How can I solve this?.

Best regards.
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:45:08 AM

Hello,

error message:
Transaction too large

How can I solve this?.

Best regards.

The transaction you are trying to build is probably made up of many small transactions, making the transaction too large in size, not the amount you are trying to send but rather the shear amount of transaction inputs.

Try sending a smaller amount or you will have to send a few transactions to yourself to create a larger sum thus reducing the amount of transaction inputs.
Its much easier to do this with the MUEcore wallet with coin control in the sending tab, but try with smaller transactions to see if that works from the cli.
superminator

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:53:47 AM

Hello,

error message:
Transaction too large

How can I solve this?.

Best regards.

The transaction you are trying to build is probably made up of many small transactions, making the transaction too large in size, not the amount you are trying to send but rather the shear amount of transaction inputs.

Try sending a smaller amount or you will have to send a few transactions to yourself to create a larger sum thus reducing the amount of transaction inputs.
Its much easier to do this with the MUEcore wallet with coin control in the sending tab, but try with smaller transactions to see if that works from the cli.

Hello,

What’s MUEcore wallet. Is mued?. I’m in desktop Linux. I have running mued as daemon and I work usually with mue-cli.

Best regards.
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 11:49:01 AM

Hello,

error message:
Transaction too large

How can I solve this?.

Best regards.

Hello,

What’s MUEcore wallet. Is mued?. I’m in desktop Linux. I have running mued as daemon and I work usually with mue-cli.

Best regards.

Yes, the MUEcore QT-wallet. But if you are more comfortable working in the command line then trey sending smaller amounts, eg using fewer transaction inputs to either group your balances together or simply send multiple smaller amounts to wherever you intended to send the coins.
superminator

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:38:57 PM

Hello,

error message:
Transaction too large

How can I solve this?.

Best regards.

Hello,

Best regards.

Yes, the MUEcore QT-wallet. But if you are more comfortable working in the command line then trey sending smaller amounts, eg using fewer transaction inputs to either group your balances together or simply send multiple smaller amounts to wherever you intended to send the coins.

I have also tried with MUEcore QT-wallet, with the same amount of 200 MUE, and I get the same error.

I will try with smaller amounts.

Regards.
Legendary

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 10:02:08 PM

[
I have also tried with MUEcore QT-wallet, with the same amount of 200 MUE, and I get the same error.

I will try with smaller amounts.

Regards.

Next time, you should take a look at the coin control feature of the QT wallet, there you could add a bunch of small transactions to make a bigger one. Send the coins to a new address of yours to group the transactions together, creating a larger output. My guess is that if you have been mining and getting a large quantity of small payouts, the size of the transaction to send these all at once will be larger then the threshold in the wallet code.
theuploader

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 13, 2017, 08:44:21 AM

Hi there,

Is there any news in terms of new projects being startef for MUE.
It's been a while now.
Driendy

Activity: 334
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 11:18:33 PM

Hi there,

Is there any news in terms of new projects being startef for MUE.
It's been a while now.

I believe the main value added of MUE is really (besides the support and activity) the masternode. Many invest and get more than many banks offer on top it's a good currency. Long term if all stay as it is now , more and more people should joint and this by itself will be a great success.
j4y_naKomodo

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:27:31 PM

Greetings, friends at MonetaryUnit! As Komodo Platform has been working around the clock to fine-tune the multiple GUI's that are the face of our Agama multiwallet and BarterDEX atomic swap protocols, there have obviously been many bugs found and many debugged. However, one bug in particular was found not only in our Agama GUI wallet, but also in the zcash4mac GUI swing wallet. It is a simple bug, but it warrants your attention. This is a potential money cost bug, and as a Bitcoin-protocol cryptocurrency, your GUI wallet(s) may be susceptible. We are reaching out directly to the developers and communities of the 60+ coins featured on Agama and BarterDEX as the bug may have a direct impact on you (via your own wallet).

watchonly-GUI bug: 'watchonly' addresses appearing as your own in GUI wallet; users could potentially send funds to the address, unaware it is not theirs or available for withdrawal. You can import <any address> and it becomes a 'watchonly' address. The GUI will display the address as yours, add its funds to your balance, and accept deposits, but cannot be withdrawn. This could be a normal address, my address, a p2sh address, satoshi's address, etc. This can be confusing to an end-user and will lead to many headaches for the developer, as is always the case with misplaced funds.

FOUND: in Komodo Platform's Agama multiwallet (fixed) and zcash4mac GUI swing wallet (@jl777b: "newest QT wallet seems ok about watch only, but not sure of older and when it was fixed")

ex. @grewalsatinder found the bug in his zcash swing wallet: https://i.imgur.com/sVd0QTL.png

Quote from: jl777B
"satinder used zcash4mac, ie. the zcash osx GUI, not ours... the assumption is no GUI out there properly handles watch only addresses, until proven that they do... agama also had this bug, which we found and fixed, so it seems a very common bug to have"

SOLUTION: For the 'watchonly' address or any address not yours, the value 'ismine' returns false. Any such address gets filtered out.

QUESTIONS:
  • How does your recommended GUI deal with watchonly addresses?
  • Does your GUI display watchonly addresses as different than actual addresses in the wallet?

We need to experiment a bit to see which approach gets a better response triggering the bug. People WILL lose money if they send funds to a watchonly address.

Quote from: jl777B
"the t3 addresses in the 'Own Addresses' column! and they absolutely cant be as they are p2sh addresses. it is clear proof that the bug is very real and anybody that understands a p2sh address will understand it cant be something in your wallet. it is usually a multisig address, so only if it is a 1of1 multisig (possible but very silly) can you have a p2sh address that is spendable, but the wallet wont even know it... normal addresses can also be watchonly, which makes this even worse. in that case it would appear in the list of addresses just like all the others. even if you are able to spot p2sh addresses visually, it wont be enough"

We want to spread awareness and facilitate discussion of this bug to minimize the impact.

Of course - we can always talk about how you can use BarterDEX today to trade MonetaryUnit via atomic swap directly with your peers, through our beta GUI and without downloading the entire blockchain ; ) That is how we found the bug, afterall.

Stay safe,
Jay
TEXHIIK

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
December 17, 2017, 10:24:29 PM

MUENIT

CryptoDudeSpain

Activity: 7

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:15:41 PM

The old blockchain is killed, nothing can be sent on it anymore. The swap was ongoing in two stages for over 6 months. All coins have been burned and the old quark MUE can no longer be swapped for the new MUE-X11 tokens.

I am trying to withdraw 25,000 MUE from a wallet at a white label exchange. Every time I try to withdraw to the wallet I downloaded from the MUE website, I get an "invalid address" from the exchange. Please do not tell me I cannot withdraw them because they are still on the Quark and should have changed to the new chain. If this is the case is there anything we can do?
BBoBB

Activity: 346
Merit: 251

Do it right or don't do it at all.

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 09:19:47 PM

I am trying to withdraw 25,000 MUE from a wallet at a white label exchange. Every time I try to withdraw to the wallet I downloaded from the MUE website, I get an "invalid address" from the exchange. Please do not tell me I cannot withdraw them because they are still on the Quark and should have changed to the new chain. If this is the case is there anything we can do?

What white label exchange ? and when did you buy them? you could be a victim of fraud..
CryptoDudeSpain

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:51:45 AM

What white label exchange ? and when did you buy them? you could be a victim of fraud..

It is off CryptoNext and the coins were given 4 years ago by the devs for assisting them with something. I was then offline for pretty much 3 years due to family/health issues, so this is not fraud as far as I can see it. CN probably just forgot to update the wallet. My question is more what to do now?
BBoBB

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 08:31:04 AM

It is off CryptoNext and the coins were given 4 years ago by the devs for assisting them with something. I was then offline for pretty much 3 years due to family/health issues, so this is not fraud as far as I can see it. CN probably just forgot to update the wallet. My question is more what to do now?

Well sorry to say, you are a victim of their incompetence..
Ample time was made for the Swap  which has ended.
Nothing you can do to swap those coins, the only thing They can do is compensate you due to their negligence.
NickCrypto

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 10:34:02 AM

MonetaryUnit realtime data on web; working with Chrome, Firefox, and Safari
https://bitscreener.com/coins/monetaryunit/real_time

CryptoDudeSpain

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 04:31:00 PM

Nothing you can do to swap those coins, the only thing They can do is compensate you due to their negligence.

It may have been because there was very little (if any) trading on their platform. Will find out what they will say, but can guess the answer. Is there not a direct contact that can be made with the devs (are you one of them) or a body that can be spoken too? It may have been ample time for others, but in my case this was not ample enough. Surely genuine cases (with proof of why) should be able to be presented to someone?
Any help would be appreciated.
BBoBB

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:13:58 PM

It may have been because there was very little (if any) trading on their platform. Will find out what they will say, but can guess the answer. Is there not a direct contact that can be made with the devs (are you one of them) or a body that can be spoken too? It may have been ample time for others, but in my case this was not ample enough. Surely genuine cases (with proof of why) should be able to be presented to someone?

I understand, but you need to understand that we had an extended swap period ( June 25th - November 19th ) 6 months of opportunity. we have been vocal about it, advertised and done in two stages.. as an exchange, they chose to ignore the 1st swap phase and they also failed to request users to withdraw or at least notify them of de-listing which would have allowed you to benefit from the 2nd phase of the swap.

at the moment there isn't a possibility for us - the MonetaryUnit Team -  to swap additional coins; 1) The reminder of the swap fund was burnt in stages that were announced at the time too 2) the set extended window for swapping coin is over.

I'm not happy to be the bearer of bad news but anything else will be misleading and that's now how we conduct our self in this community.
The only chance you have is working with the exchange to reach some sort of a settlement. and if there is anything we can assist you with, feel free to reach out here or join our slack (link in OP-ANN/website).

Best regards
CryptoDudeSpain

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 07:28:27 AM

I understand, but you need to understand that we had an extended swap period ( June 25th - November 19th ) 6 months of opportunity. we have been vocal about it, advertised and done in two stages.. as an exchange, they chose to ignore the 1st swap phase and they also failed to request users to withdraw or at least notify them of de-listing which would have allowed you to benefit from the 2nd phase of the swap.

at the moment there isn't a possibility for us - the MonetaryUnit Team -  to swap additional coins; 1) The reminder of the swap fund was burnt in stages that were announced at the time too 2) the set extended window for swapping coin is over.

I'm not happy to be the bearer of bad news but anything else will be misleading and that's now how we conduct our self in this community.
The only chance you have is working with the exchange to reach some sort of a settlement. and if there is anything we can assist you with, feel free to reach out here or join our slack (link in OP-ANN/website).

Best regards

I am now in contact with the exchange and they are saying that they never received any notification. They are also working with a lot of coins/tokens, etc and as such cannot check all chains all the time. (their words) I understand they are talking to you on your slack and I will see whether I can join there too. We are talking about a considerable amount of coins here and even though you burnt the remainder of the swap fund, there must be a slush fund to cover these kinds of eventualities. I do not want to go into my reasons for being offline on a public forum, but suffice to say the reasons were genuinely painful.

Is there a governance body we can appeal to and if consensus is giving could this be resolved? As mentioned, I will try to join the slack so if you see me there, there is not need to reply here. Will use the same handle. I truly hope we can solve this before Xmas and am sorrry for any inconvenience caused.
Pages: « 1 ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 [195] 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 »
  Print  

Jump to: