Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:48:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what dont you guys get about Snowden and the NSA?  (Read 1644 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 01:36:39 PM

agreed, hes a hero.  Lets start a snowden fund =-)

Snowden doesn't need any financial assistance and he himself has told the media about this. What he really need is our moral support. Also, we should pressure the politicians to drop their plans for abducting Snowden from Russia. Anyway... it seems that he will stay in Russia for a few more years... as the Americans will not allow him to travel to Ecuador.
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wasserman99

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 02:45:07 AM

agreed, hes a hero.  Lets start a snowden fund =-)

Snowden doesn't need any financial assistance and he himself has told the media about this. What he really need is our moral support. Also, we should pressure the politicians to drop their plans for abducting Snowden from Russia. Anyway... it seems that he will stay in Russia for a few more years... as the Americans will not allow him to travel to Ecuador.
He very much needs financial support. He has a lot of legal bills and needs to pay for his living expenses. I believe that as of now wikileaks is helping him with expenses, however I would not expect this to last forever and I would not expect him to be able to work in a job that matches his skill set ever again

omgbossis21

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:37:28 AM

Government calls him terrorist for exposing real terrorist... Id like to think most of America would be on his side but this is far from a perfect world.
applesRyummy

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:07:11 AM

Government calls him terrorist for exposing real terrorist... Id like to think most of America would be on his side but this is far from a perfect world.
The government has not actually called him a terrorist. They have called him a criminal and a felon, but not a terrorist.

I think the snowden will likely live a poor life and will always be looking over his shoulder......all because of the policies of the obama administration
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: