Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What will happen after the halving?  (Read 2966 times)
siameze
Legendary

Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:05:26 PM

I think after the halving the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount for sure, a lot of people are also saying this and I also think there is a good chance that this will happen.
I think bitcoin will rise before halving but dump at halving because a lot of users are waiting for halving to dump their coins.After few months of halving like 1-2 price will start pumping again to make new high as happened last time in 2013.

▀▀█████████▀████████████████▄
                        ████▄      ▄████████████████
                     ▄██████▀  ▄  ███████████████████
                  ▄█████████▄████▄███████████████████
                ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
                                               ▀▀███▀
    ▄█▀█       ▄▀  ▄▀▀█  ▄▀   █████████████████▄ ██▀         ▄▀█
   ▄█ ▄▀      ▀█▀ █▀ █▀ ▀█▀  ███████████████████ █▀ ▀▀      ▄▀▄▀
  ▄█    ▄███  █     █   █   ████████████████████  ▄█     ▄▀▀██▀ ▄███
███▄▄▄  █▄▄▄ █▄▄ ▄▄▀   █▄▄ ██████████████████▀▀   █▄▄ ▄▄ █▄▄█▄▄▄█▄▄▄
                           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                            ▀▀█████████████▄
                                █████████████▄
                                  █████████████▄
                                    ▀███████▀▀▀▀▀
                                      ▀████▀
                                        ▀█▀
LetItRideINNOVATIVE ▬▬▬
DICE GAME
                        ▄███████████▄
                       ██  ██████████▄
                     ▄█████████████  ██▄
            ▄▄▀█▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████▄
        ▄▄█▀   ███████████  █████  ████  █
    ▄██████ ▄▄███████████████████████████▀
 ▄▀▀ ██████████████████████████  ████  █
█  ▄███████████▀▀▀█████████████████████
██████████████    ████████▀▀██████  █▀
██████████████▄▄▄██████████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▀ ▀██████████████████████
██    ███████████████████████
██▄▄██████████████████████████
██████████████▀   ██████████
  █████████████   ▄██████▀▀
     ▀▀██████████████▀▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀
PROVABLY
F A I R
▄█████████████▀ ▄█
██            ▄█▀
██          ▄██ ▄█
██ ▄█▄    ▄███  ██
██ ▀███▄ ▄███   ██
██  ▀███████    ██
██    █████     ██
██     ███      ██
██      ▀       ██
██              ██
▀████████████████▀
BUY  BACK
PLANS
[BTC]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:09:01 PM

I think after the halving the bitcoin will rise to a higher amount for sure, a lot of people are also saying this and I also think there is a good chance that this will happen.
I think bitcoin will rise before halving but dump at halving because a lot of users are waiting for halving to dump their coins.After few months of halving like 1-2 price will start pumping again to make new high as happened last time in 2013.
I think it will make bitcoin prices to rise. probably because bitcoin become scarce after halving occurs, therefore a lot of people who want to buy bitcoin, and then the price goes up
FabioDelcatto

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 02:18:56 PM

Any idea what will happen after the halving on July? Will the value of Bitcoin be doubled or will it be divided? Or will it just stay the same? Tell me please. TIA!
What will happen after the halving is pretty unpredictable it can go a couple of ways. The price can drop a bit, it can go up and it can also stay the same. We just have to wait if we want to finds it out.
BeGoods
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008

View Profile
June 07, 2016, 11:11:58 PM

the value of the block from 25 will become 12.5. So, the value will rise and possibly be doubled.

in a perfect world yes we are waiting for this but it's not automatically and probably in the first time we can't see any rise !
I think if the demand of bitcoin is not reduced. then for halving make the block is reduced of course the price will automatically increase but not doubled. The same happened if request or demand is rising? but if the demand price decreases. of course what happens is the price drop?
blackmachinegun

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:16:55 AM

There is no doubt that the price will increase,however i don't believe it will reach insane heights(4000$ for example),my guess is that we will see a price around 1000$ which is not bad at all.
yeah very likely to happen is that prices rise. even prior to halving happened that at this time. you could see that his prices have continued to rise. I can not imagine after halving occurs. surely the price will be higher.
I hope so but you need to be careful again dude
arwin100

Activity: 2730
Merit: 806

Jack of all trades 💯

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 01:57:52 AM

Any idea what will happen after the halving on July? Will the value of Bitcoin be doubled or will it be divided? Or will it just stay the same? Tell me please. TIA!
What will happen after the halving is pretty unpredictable it can go a couple of ways. The price can drop a bit, it can go up and it can also stay the same. We just have to wait if we want to finds it out.

Agree! Pretty  unpredictable and maybe price well go to 700-800$ and that is the decent prediction and i take the safezone fpr bitcoin for not to fall down, and its very hard to think that bitcoin will up to 2000$ since it dont habe history that it reach to that price and really after halving maybe another phase fpr users and i really dont want see the after effect of halving that many people will sell because that can actually affect for bitcoins price, but let see what wi happen to it in near future july is near lets hope for good result.

praprata

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 03:53:02 AM

After the halving there will be a nice and huge price increase, I think after the halving the price will go up to a higher amount very fast.
It would just be a matter of time if you ask me.

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓                 
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,         
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖       
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌     
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███,   
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌   
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███`   
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████     
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜       
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀         
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin |  Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency |  PoSA3
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
erickkyut (OP)

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:40:29 AM

I think the best thing to do is save my Bitcoin for now then I'll invest it after the halving or trade it. I just hope that its value had doubled by that time Smiley
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:28:03 AM

The thing to consider here is that at the halving when price will be at its peak, most of the people will dump their coins to get the maximum benefit out of it and they may result in the significant decrease in the price of the bitcoin as everybody selling and no one buying. So we have to wait and see how bitcoin will react to the situation. If its managed to survive without much dip in price, then hopefully it will go beyond of our expectations.
Enotche

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 05:49:08 AM

There are fears that the lowering of award for the extraction unit may result in a number of events that can lead to the inevitable hardfork.

"As the complexity of the production does not change, but the power stops working, then nothing happens. Halving If the price does not rise, and go down, it will lead to burn vselyudnomu miners, and due to the immediate closure of all blokcheyn "(a) Chandler Guo, founder Bitbank

The worst option in this situation will undermine confidence in the digital currency, thereby lowering its cost. Lower cost bitcoin could lead to even more stopping work miners, thereby fueling the scandal around cryptocurrency.
italianMiner72

Activity: 910
Merit: 511

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:53:14 AM

that there is some possibility that I think could have happened, when prices are rising high before halving, then after halving, there is no increase in the price or prices are quite stable, there may be a dump. and it will rise again high the next few months or year-end

i think this is the scenario with highest probability....
i continue to accumulate under 500 EURBTC... and sell 75% nearest halving date...

██▬▬▬

██▬

██▬

██▬▬▬

████           ▄▄█████████▄▄            ▄▄█████████▄▄        ████         █████      ██████████████████   ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████         ▄███████████████▄        ▄███████████████▄      ████       █████      ████████████████████  █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████        █████▀       ▀█████▄     █████▀       ▀█████     ████     █████         █       ████       █  ████     █████             ████     █████  
████       ████▀           ▀████▄   ████▀           ▀████    ████   █████                   ████          ████      ████     ████    ████      ████  
████      ████▀              ▀████ ▀███▀                     ████ █████                     ████          ████     █████     ████    ████     █████  
████      ████                 ████▄ ▀                       ████████                       ████          █████████████      ████    █████████████   
████      ████                  ▀████                        ████████                       ████          ████████████       ████    ████████████    
████      ████▄             ▄██▄ ▀████▄                      ████ █████                     ████          ████    ████       ████    ████            
████       ████▄           ▄████   ▀████▄           ▄████    ████   █████                   ████          ████    ▀████      ████    ████            
████        █████▄       ▄█████      █████▄       ▄█████     ████     █████                 ████          ████      ████     ████    ████            
████████████ ▀███████████████▀        ▀███████████████▀      ████       █████               ████          ████       ████    ████    ████            
█████████████  ▀▀█████████▀▀            ▀▀█████████▀▀        ████         █████             ████          ████        █████  ████    ████            

▬▬▬██

▬██

▬██

▬▬▬██
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 07:03:51 AM

There are fears that the lowering of award for the extraction unit may result in a number of events that can lead to the inevitable hardfork.

"As the complexity of the production does not change, but the power stops working, then nothing happens. Halving If the price does not rise, and go down, it will lead to burn vselyudnomu miners, and due to the immediate closure of all blokcheyn "(a) Chandler Guo, founder Bitbank

The worst option in this situation will undermine confidence in the digital currency, thereby lowering its cost. Lower cost bitcoin could lead to even more stopping work miners, thereby fueling the scandal around cryptocurrency.

this is when we then get to see the potential of the rest of the cryptocurrencies. when we realize the halving isn't going to help bitcoin to rise its value and lots of miners sell out.
more and more users are going to move to those interesting coins such as eth, monero and such.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinhopper

Activity: 336

Bravity is beautiful.

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 01:56:31 PM

That is really hard to know and that is because nobody will know even know what will happen later in the future and that is the bad, but you see now that it is rising.
And hopefully it will rise for a long time and that would be perfect for people who already is waiting for a higher value.

Herbert2020
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1137

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 02:27:19 PM

it is hard to say anything for sure but i assume bitcoin price will stay at this lever stable until the halving and then right after the halving there might be some unstable market going sideways but after a while there will be a big rise happening.

Weak hands have been complaining about missing out ever since bitcoin was $1 and never buy the dip.
Whales are those who keep buying the dip.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: