Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 05:38:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is IMMORTAL...  (Read 3578 times)
European Central Bank
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 01:39:30 AM

bitcoin'll always survive even if it's a few guys sending them to each other to remember the good old days. You'd have to be kinda dumb to be 100% convinced it's always gonna be on top. It's still the earliest of days and an awful lot can happen.

If a coupla hundred million people are using it then I think the first mover advantage is gonna be set in stone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
richkellj

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 30, 2016, 02:32:08 AM

bitcoin'll always survive even if it's a few guys sending them to each other to remember the good old days. You'd have to be kinda dumb to be 100% convinced it's always gonna be on top. It's still the earliest of days and an awful lot can happen.

If a coupla hundred million people are using it then I think the first mover advantage is gonna be set in stone.

now it's even more popular, so it will never die i think, more sellers accepts them now. forever living this
Arnoldent

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 07:08:49 PM

If a hundred million people use the bitcoin, the price will be hundreds of thousands each for the bitcoin.
Haswell

Activity: 137
Merit: 100

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:07:01 PM

The only way bitcoin may be killed is if the internet went down or some altcon jumped ahead of the train.

aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:22:21 PM

Bitcoin is proving to be extremely strong, practically "immune to death". If you look at Bitcoin Obituaries, people among the most influential and powerful in the world (let JPMorgan CEO be one example) have been unsuccessfully trying to bring it down. Even Hearn tried to destroy it and, despite all the incredibly negative promotion worldwide, Bitcoin's price went down a little only to (slowly) get back. If not even one of its creators was able to kill it, who will?

Well 'you can always be replaced' is what i think.

nothing is permanent in this world. what different is a virtual thing.

Bitcoin is limited let me tell u. many of them lost many of the stolen and no one can mint more. once that is done what will you do. alt coins with the highest potential will work.

once the bitcoins hype is over the alt coins will rise.. and that i think wont be global.. maybe regional .

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
zimmah
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 09:06:31 PM

Bitcoin is proving to be extremely strong, practically "immune to death". If you look at Bitcoin Obituaries, people among the most influential and powerful in the world (let JPMorgan CEO be one example) have been unsuccessfully trying to bring it down. Even Hearn tried to destroy it and, despite all the incredibly negative promotion worldwide, Bitcoin's price went down a little only to (slowly) get back. If not even one of its creators was able to kill it, who will?

Bitcoin is limited let me tell u. many of them lost many of the stolen and no one can mint more. once that is done what will you do. alt coins with the highest potential will work.

once the bitcoins hype is over the alt coins will rise.. and that i think wont be global.. maybe regional .
\

why on earth would we ever go back to regional currencies after we have made a global currency?

It's not logical to go back like that to something that is worse.
aizzaku
Legendary

Activity: 1146
Merit: 1006

View Profile
May 18, 2016, 06:07:19 PM

\

why on earth would we ever go back to regional currencies after we have made a global currency?

It's not logical to go back like that to something that is worse.

well i think i put it wrong. let me re phrase it.

Bitcoins is global but i don't think other crypto currencies will come up or rather get recognized globally as soon as bitcoin dies or anything happens to it.

answer me this how many years has it been since bitcoins started and how many people from 7.21 billion ( 2013 stats ) use or atleast know about bitcoins?

BlockchainGaming A PARADIGM SHIFT IN THE GAMING INDUSTRY
Website | Blog | Forum | Wiki | Events | Marketplace (coming soon)
CryptoBjorn

Activity: 714

View Profile
May 19, 2016, 09:56:22 AM

Immortal how? It will be in the history books, because you do know eventually it will become outdated? Sure the foundation and the potential are great real great.
But that's not important. Most people with coins will leave and never come back if the price crashes to 1-10 dollar. That says a lot about the 'community' right? In terms of how dedicated they are.
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
May 25, 2016, 03:54:30 PM

The bitcoin survived many attacks and the problems within the society. I hope it will survive this summer.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
glorywhole

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 25, 2016, 03:59:42 PM

Bitcoin is not immoral, it's amoral.
Xanidas

Activity: 686

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2016, 02:47:04 PM

Bitcoin is not immoral, it's amoral.

It is actually immortal. Many people claimed it died many times. But it is still very alive at the moment.

NEUROMATION

▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
    █▄     
    ███▄   
    ██▀██▄ 
█▄   ▀  ▀██▄
███▄      ██
██▀██▄    ██
██  ▀██▄  ██
██    ▀██▄██
██▄     ▀███
 ▀██▄  ▄  ▀█
   ▀██▄██   
     ▀███   
       ▀█   
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
....Distributed Synthetic Data Platform for Deep Learning Applications....
▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬ ● ● ● ● ▬
Facebook LinkedIn Twitter White Paper Reddit YouTube Medium
▀▀
██

██

██

██

██

██
▄▄
Lokfar

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:31:38 PM

now it's even more popular, so it will never die i think, more sellers accepts them now. forever living this
I am already happy if Bitcoin is one of the major digital currencies as far as online payments go. Debit cards will most likely remain the nr1 option for online purchases. They are too far ahead of all payment options/services.
I am quite sure that Bitcoin can overtake PayPal in terms of total transferred value within 5 years. That will be a massive blow in the face of PayPal & Co.
Assmaster2000

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:52:29 PM

"It's so small, no one knows it's there until - BLAMMO. Eyes melt, skin explodes, everybody dead. So immoral, working on the thing can drive you mad."--J. Frank Parnell
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: