Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 06:32:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Monero is a hedge to Bitcoin.  (Read 2205 times)
giveBTCpls

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 12:56:33 PM

Monero a hedge to Bicoin LOL

Monero is a scam coin piece of shit and nothing more.

The OP has so much faith and belief in XMR he post under a one day old newbie account.

If you have so much faith in this piece of shit, use your real account.

Unless your primary account instills less faith than this one.

~BCX~

Just lol. Monero is one of the few legit alt coins. Have fun when you actually see necessity in moving money totally anonymously and not even Bitcoin can do the job because we are under heavy surveliance, i'll moving my pennies in Monero then.

Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:02:31 PM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 07:09:59 PM by Moneroman88

The OP has so much faith and belief in XMR he post under a one day old newbie account.

~BCX~

Just lol. Monero is one of the few legit alt coins. Have fun when you actually see necessity in moving money totally anonymously and not even Bitcoin can do the job because we are under heavy surveliance, i'll moving my pennies in Monero then.

I absolutely agree with you giveBTCpls. BitcoinEXpress is just a moron who missed out on Monero for some reason and his ignorance makes him fail to realize that it's price is dirt cheap at this point (like Bitcoin when it was $2). He's the single only 2011 Bitcoiner I have met who does not endorse XMR. Disregard that guy, he's just all smokes & mirrors feeling like a Terminator although he's just a random guy who got lucky with Bitcoin, that's all and that's it. Not anyone I'd particularly pay attention to. He'll say a lot of things but at the end of the day there's nothing but those few words that came out of him... LOL

Here's a private message he sent to me:
I will put every resource I have into to killing this piece of shit.

Make sure you report this to mprep also.

if that alone doesn't make folks triple facepalm (I did), I don't know what will.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:36:37 PM

Legit like Quarkcoin and Dogecoin nothing but hype and shilling all over the internet to steal even more from poor people.

You're a filthy liar. Monero is not stealing anything. Comparing Quark, Doge with Monero is like comparing Syria with the United States.

And I repeat once again for the dumb of your level, you better get used to Monero posts otherwise you might have a mental breakdown (are you having one already?). Monero is what Bitcoin always wanted to be and not a single shitcoin could ever possibly reach. Not far in the future you will be posting on Monerotalk, when XMR is what BTC is now. The #1.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:47:38 PM

Legit like Quarkcoin and Dogecoin nothing but hype and shilling all over the internet to steal even more from poor people.

You're a filthy liar. Monero is not stealing anything. Comparing Quark, Doge with Monero is like comparing Syria with the United States.

And I repeat once again for the dumb of your level, you better get used to Monero posts otherwise you might have a mental breakdown (are you having one already?). Monero is what Bitcoin always wanted to be and not a single shitcoin could ever possibly reach. Not far in the future you will be posting on Monerotalk, when XMR is what BTC is now. The #1.

Lair ? Who is hiding behind a clone account to tell lies about other coins ? If you would really tell the truth you would use your real account.

Yes, Liar. You said Monero is stealing, of course it is absolutely *not*. You're a liar and you're obviously crazily butthurt of the massive Legendary and Hero member support for Monero whereas your Stealthcoin is just another random shitcoin. It makes no sense. It makes no sense to fight against Monero just as it makes no sense to fight against Bitcoin, you will look like a complete retard and that's about it. Face it, join the #1 or be a clown. There really isn't any other option than these two.
Moneroman88 (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:53:40 PM

So you are saying that pump and dumps are fully legit and this has nothing to do with stealing ?

And once again you're lying, lying and lying. Is that all you've got, really?
There's no pump and dump in Monero. Not only is it by far the best distributed cryptocurrency (fact), on top of that it has no significant pumped increase in price as most if not all other coins do happen to have (fact). Monero is immune to such shitcoin behavior. Why constantly attack Monero without any real argument and completely lacking facts? It makes no sense, not at all. It truly makes no sense to fight against Monero just as it makes no sense to fight against Bitcoin, you will look like a complete retard to the majority and that's about it. Face it, join the #1 or be a clown. Why keep neglecting? Why keep saying the earth is flat? Why? It's highly irrational.
aminorex
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1029

Sine secretum non libertas

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:47:44 PM

~BCX~

You're being trolled big-time.  Pretty obviously targeted directly at you.  You're being tag-teamed by sock puppets.

Give a man a fish and he eats for a day.  Give a man a Poisson distribution and he eats at random times independent of one another, at a constant known rate.
From Above

Activity: 700
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:48:59 PM

~BCX~

You're being trolled big-time.

hes right big-time and i sincerely hope hes gonna end this munero bullshit garbage. if hed rule the altcoin section we wouldnt even have this itching monero pest issue

~CfA~

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: