Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 05:05:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  
Author Topic: SatoshiDICE.com - The World's Most Popular Bitcoin Game  (Read 495442 times)
andulolika
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1047

View Profile
December 15, 2016, 09:47:57 PM

Satoshi dice is a fucking scam. It is ALWAYS down with no support. Pull your money and tell the admins to go fuck themselves. Absolute cunts. I have taken my 5k usd in btc out. Fuck satoshidice. They do not care for us so fuck them. Let someone else have our custom.

Just so those who don't stake as much are aware, i played the last 2 weeks with the same amount i always have before it was even sold until now. I have watched the odd's decline and my profit (when i do) decline from week to week recently. I assure you this is down to behind the scenes manipulation to give the house even more favour. You have been warned. Let this suffering animal die. Other dice sites with way better support who actually give a rats arse about us. The new owners have fucked up royally. I guess they had more money than brains. I think they bought it expected a cash cow..... Lazy admins and devs. It WILL fail. Which is actually a shame but is completely down to the new owners.
Have dealt with this dude in the past, not to be listened he is a very shady individual.

🔥 🔥 🔥  Satochip - Secure the future  🔥 🔥 🔥
⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
──WebsiteShop  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Github──

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Egjoshslim

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2016, 11:27:24 PM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 12:23:02 AM by Egjoshslim

because i am from the real world? get a grip. I spend thousand on their site (well did) it used to be amazing and had support. these days its a dieing cash cow manipulated for greed. Just from playing i have seen the decline. I have moved to a new dicesite, i want even mention the other sites name here. So i may be shady to you, i assume in real life you are a pussy though and people like me are left to pull people out of burning building while you cry for help. I am not "shady" i've seen shit and its made me aggressive is actually the case. (also the reason i even talk trash is because of the fact they have lowered the odds to an insane low while also doing nothing about people losing what little they do win when the api goes down. i was on the slots coin bonus up to around 0.3+ and it came out can't connect to api, lost the coins no response, hope the cunt gets terminal cancer and dies. greed destroys this world. fuck him nd his scam dice.)
BTCevo
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:23:00 AM

Satoshi dice is a fucking scam. It is ALWAYS down with no support. Pull your money and tell the admins to go fuck themselves. Absolute cunts. I have taken my 5k usd in btc out. Fuck satoshidice. They do not care for us so fuck them. Let someone else have our custom.

Just so those who don't stake as much are aware, i played the last 2 weeks with the same amount i always have before it was even sold until now. I have watched the odd's decline and my profit (when i do) decline from week to week recently. I assure you this is down to behind the scenes manipulation to give the house even more favour. You have been warned. Let this suffering animal die. Other dice sites with way better support who actually give a rats arse about us. The new owners have fucked up royally. I guess they had more money than brains. I think they bought it expected a cash cow..... Lazy admins and devs. It WILL fail. Which is actually a shame but is completely down to the new owners.

How can you said this site is scam without any proof? I think their site is really good and have everything well maintain but for their support sometimes is low response due to their work I guess so they will reply a little bit late too. But does not mean they scam if they have this slow response, you just need to re submit whatver problem to them so they can check it back. I know this always happened to every site with this kind of support. Btw how can it be possible they scam you? You said nothing about how they scam you
Egjoshslim

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 12:25:26 AM
Last edit: December 17, 2016, 02:52:02 AM by Egjoshslim

proof? go spend 400-600 usd every month for 2 years then compare your entire history of profit/loss and see the pattern emerge. Since the sale. it's gone down averagely and the last month i have been at boiling point with them. I have found a new home one with a fucking support channel that actually responds to our issue's. the proof is in their fucking silence......

A scam doesn't have to be someone taking money and running. They are simply not running the site and turning the odds way more in their favour than previous while ignoring all support requests. instead of sucking satoshidice dick maybe look through all the other comments about lost coins. They never took them from their customers. they just never bother to resolve any fucking issues. Not professional, i assume some wealthy prick who could not care less bought it expecting an easy cash cow.

Also every 2 days almost the site goes down, the api is garbage. It's supposed to be a business and we the customers, they couldn't care less about us so fuck them. I spend 400$ where i am at now they treat me fantastic, the support can't help me enough!!! fuck spending money where the cunts laugh in your face and spit on you. Fuck satoshidice.

Website down, once again hahahahaha! just checked. Sorry but no, take your money and put it into a professional dice site, a few on this very forum in fact. With active support, devs and admins.

any one else noticing something about the leaderboard? or the lack of actual winners? Do not lose money then complain after reading my warning and all the others on here. They are taking the piss do not allow them to with your money. Research and find better alternatives, many better options!
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 04:59:13 AM

because i am from the real world? get a grip. I spend thousand on their site (well did) it used to be amazing and had support. these days its a dieing cash cow manipulated for greed. Just from playing i have seen the decline. I have moved to a new dicesite, i want even mention the other sites name here. So i may be shady to you, i assume in real life you are a pussy though and people like me are left to pull people out of burning building while you cry for help. I am not "shady" i've seen shit and its made me aggressive is actually the case. (also the reason i even talk trash is because of the fact they have lowered the odds to an insane low while also doing nothing about people losing what little they do win when the api goes down. i was on the slots coin bonus up to around 0.3+ and it came out can't connect to api, lost the coins no response, hope the cunt gets terminal cancer and dies. greed destroys this world. fuck him nd his scam dice.)
Most of the posts here are FUD, as you can see the owners give 0 fucks, they are preparing something and im really eager to see what it is.

⭐️ Hardware wallet on a smartcard | Affordable and easy to use | Open source and community driven | BTC, LTC, BCH (SLP tokens), ETH (ERC-20 tokens)... ⭐️
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 06:51:21 AM

proof? go spend 400-600 usd every month for 2 years then compare your entire history of profit/loss and see the pattern emerge. Since the sale. it's gone down averagely and the last month i have been at boiling point with them. I have found a new home one with a fucking support channel that actually responds to our issue's. the proof is in their fucking silence......

A scam doesn't have to be someone taking money and running. They are simply not running the site and turning the odds way more in their favour than previous while ignoring all support requests. instead of sucking satoshidice dick maybe look through all the other comments about lost coins. They never took them from their customers. they just never bother to resolve any fucking issues. Not professional, i assume some wealthy prick who could not care less bought it expecting an easy cash cow.

Also every 2 days almost the site goes down, the api is garbage. It's supposed to be a business and we the customers, they couldn't care less about us so fuck them. I spend 400$ where i am at now they treat me fantastic, the support can't help me enough!!! fuck spending money where the cunts laugh in your face and spit on you. Fuck satoshidice.

Website down, once again hahahahaha! just checked. Sorry but no, take your money and put it into a professional dice site, a few on this very forum in fact. With active support, devs and admins.

any one else noticing something about the leaderboard? or the lack of actual winners? Do not lose money then complain after reading my warning and all the others on here. They are taking the piss do not allow them to with your money. Research and find better alternatives, many better options!

I mean there is no proof why you said them scam? Words without screenshot is a little bit fishy though and they fix so many things right now and I know they are busy enough. But why if you know that they scam, you still spending a lot of time here? I believe you wont need that much time just to figure it out they scam or not but you spend a whole 2 years just to accuse they scam
adaseb
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1699

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 09:55:54 AM

The website technically is not a SCAM however its pretty common when your money is stuck on withdraw for days with no support that people will label it as a scam. This site basically was having many many issues in the past and once in a blue moon the admin comes here and posts a report and all.

However its still very unprofessional and I think this sites userbase is going to go downhill if this keeps on continuing. Basically this was one of the largest gambling sites in the Bitcoin ecosphere and now less and less people are using it.

I think they really need to hire some 24 hour support staff with all these issues they are having lately.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 17, 2016, 10:40:36 AM

The website technically is not a SCAM however its pretty common when your money is stuck on withdraw for days with no support that people will label it as a scam. This site basically was having many many issues in the past and once in a blue moon the admin comes here and posts a report and all.

However its still very unprofessional and I think this sites userbase is going to go downhill if this keeps on continuing. Basically this was one of the largest gambling sites in the Bitcoin ecosphere and now less and less people are using it.

I think they really need to hire some 24 hour support staff with all these issues they are having lately.

I agree, I pulled all my BTC out of SD - but have a stack ready to bankroll if/when all those issues get turned around and things feel a bit more professional - it would be great if things improved.
Egjoshslim

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:24:03 AM

Way to late for all of that, they hoped to buy a cash cow nd just cash in and climb in popularity. Which doesn't happen. They should have developed more. Also down again today. It's a scam in the sense they have been fucking us. We supported them, they fucked us. Screw them. I am pretty pissed off that the new owners didn't offer jobs on here. It's insane how some developers behave and operate.
Egjoshslim

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 03:39:58 AM

You might want to look up the definition of the word scam instead of asking me to explain something that has a very loose meaning. They are taking but not giving, in development and support. If you can not understand what i mean i haven't the time to explain it. They are invisible is part of the issue also.
I mean there is no proof why you said them scam? Words without screenshot is a little bit fishy though and they fix so many things right now and I know they are busy enough. But why if you know that they scam, you still spending a lot of time here? I believe you wont need that much time just to figure it out they scam or not but you spend a whole 2 years just to accuse they scam
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 08:36:50 AM

Way to late for all of that, they hoped to buy a cash cow nd just cash in and climb in popularity. Which doesn't happen. They should have developed more. Also down again today. It's a scam in the sense they have been fucking us. We supported them, they fucked us. Screw them. I am pretty pissed off that the new owners didn't offer jobs on here. It's insane how some developers behave and operate.
Proof proof proof, without proof thats nothing more than babbling, and well why do you want a job there that hard? 

adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 05:44:50 PM

Proof proof proof, without proof thats nothing more than babbling, and well why do you want a job there that hard? 

There doesn't need to be any proof. Basically for some it autmatically means SCAM=NO SUPPORT. Because peoples hard earned BTC are tied up and stuck at this website with virtually no support anymore. The hot wallet is always empty. And once in a blue moon an admin steps in here, claims that they are issues, claims to work on those issues, and months later those same issues remain.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
tarantoga

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2016, 06:40:31 PM

The hot wallet is always empty.
always
Factually wrong.
FusionPro

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 09:46:14 AM

I dont want to jump to conclusion like some of the other users, but it is a bit worrying that the site isnt working properly. first the site were down for 2 days and came back up and i thought it was fixed, but the last 3 days i cant move my balance at all. no cashing out which i quite wanted to after that ordeal and being new to the site (dont really trsut it, as ive later read it was taken over by new owners, which devalues it being from 2012) and i cant even reinvest it either. couldnt find anywhere to contact them so this is my hope theyll come with some response to what going on.
starmman
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1029

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 10:45:58 AM

I dont want to jump to conclusion like some of the other users, but it is a bit worrying that the site isnt working properly. first the site were down for 2 days and came back up and i thought it was fixed, but the last 3 days i cant move my balance at all. no cashing out which i quite wanted to after that ordeal and being new to the site (dont really trsut it, as ive later read it was taken over by new owners, which devalues it being from 2012) and i cant even reinvest it either. couldnt find anywhere to contact them so this is my hope theyll come with some response to what going on.
Keep checking quite often - they are filling the hot wallet quite often - but it doesn't stay full for very long.
adaseb
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:16:31 AM

Keep checking quite often - they are filling the hot wallet quite often - but it doesn't stay full for very long.

Lately the wallet has been empty for longer intervals. Also you need to ask yourself this? Why should I gamble here when I can gamble anywhere else without these issues? What does SD have that other more dependable gambling sites dont? Nothing.

Hence is why they will lose customers because there are no reasons to continue gambling here.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
BTCevo
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 11:29:52 AM

Lately the wallet has been empty for longer intervals. Also you need to ask yourself this? Why should I gamble here when I can gamble anywhere else without these issues? What does SD have that other more dependable gambling sites dont? Nothing.

Hence is why they will lose customers because there are no reasons to continue gambling here.

That is what i told him before and ask for proof but he just babbling talk about his money stuck here. The point is, he knows that site have some issues but still he can play that for that whole years? Do you think it make any sense? He is really joke when he said his money is stuck or may be suddenly lose a lot of thing there but again like i said why he can hold that long just to prove that they are scam?
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 01:19:34 PM

That is what i told him before and ask for proof but he just babbling talk about his money stuck here. The point is, he knows that site have some issues but still he can play that for that whole years? Do you think it make any sense? He is really joke when he said his money is stuck or may be suddenly lose a lot of thing there but again like i said why he can hold that long just to prove that they are scam?
Even if they made a somewhat argument i could take it down easily however im not in such position, better to keep what you know for yourself Smiley.

zinobiq

Activity: 24

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 03:30:32 PM

so is this site safe to deposit at all first ?
andulolika
Legendary

View Profile
December 20, 2016, 04:47:39 PM

so is this site safe to deposit at all first ?
It is in my opinion, it will be added to cryptobettingindex.com as soon as the site is updated, there is a lot to clean in there but soon enough it will be done.

Pages: « 1 ... 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 [252] 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 »
  Print  

Jump to: