Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 09:53:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Continue Anniversary Giveaway in spite of delays?
yes - 33 (76.7%)
no - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO  (Read 383372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Voidlord

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 01:10:28 PM

Good job that looks pretty cool.

thank you 2fresh, i will improve it maybe by adding other features as books back under the "COLORED COINS pedestal" Wink

By the way i started the opal website translation in french...

reading the roadmap of coolcash (http://www.opal-coin.com/news/2014/12/opal-roadmap-december-2014/), makes me believe Opal has a damn f..... brilliant future !

E=(ɔ)mc²

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 19, 2015, 03:11:31 PM

^yes  Cheesy
Such a shitload of features, there is only one way to go.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
OpalTeam (OP)

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2015, 08:44:27 PM

Shoot one of us a message on irc or slack please.

ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 09:55:38 PM

I read a dev of pangea will be doing webwallet interface for the opal colors?
Is truth?
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
January 20, 2015, 10:22:22 PM

I read a dev of pangea will be doing webwallet interface for the opal colors?
Is truth?

Yeah, sounds about right Wink
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:23:20 AM

hey guys.

bassguitarman asked the viorcoin thread to post about any critisisms we may have about your coin...

Ill post one.

I was very interested about the devs tech, and was considerring looking into what was going on in here, but then came the constant blabbering.

after a quick breeze through , I have to say that I like what is going on here, and I would have invested, but for the same reasons that i pulled out of bitcoindark months ago, I wont.

the amount of energy it takes to listen to the rambling of bassguitar makes me feel like he worries more about people listenning to him then he does about taking care of the work at hand.

I dont need the reward he was willing to give, and I wish you all the best, but if you can get him to focus, your project will be all the better for it.

sincerely
BC

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:27:16 AM

hey guys.

bassguitarman asked the viorcoin thread to post about any critisisms we may have about your coin...

Ill post one.

I was very interested about the devs tech, and was considerring looking into what was going on in here, but then came the constant blabbering.

after a quick breeze through , I have to say that I like what is going on here, and I would have invested, but for the same reasons that i pulled out of bitcoindark months ago, I wont.

the amount of energy it takes to listen to the rambling of bassguitar makes me feel like he worries more about people listenning to him then he does about taking care of the work at hand.

I dont need the reward he was willing to give, and I wish you all the best, but if you can get him to focus, your project will be all the better for it.

sincerely
BC

I get your point, but you need to look from an unbiased point of view.  I do not mean anything malicious, and I caught your dev stealing code.  I know you may not like me, but I am not the coin.  The time i spend auditing other coin's code is unrelated to the time i spend developing, especially because a lot of my job now that we have hired developers working on colored coins is Chief "Scientist" even though i don't like the term, which means i do research.  The community can vet for me that I do what I promise
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:37:47 AM

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

I get your point, but you need to look from an unbiased point of view.  I do not mean anything malicious, and I caught your dev stealing code.  I know you may not like me, but I am not the coin.  The time i spend auditing other coin's code is unrelated to the time i spend developing, especially because a lot of my job now that we have hired developers working on colored coins is Chief "Scientist" even though i don't like the term, which means i do research.  The community can vet for me that I do what I promise

that wasnt the point.  I dont mind a good discussion, but you were driving at a point that nobody cared about.

read my last posts about voip
viorcoin dev has shown himself to be capable, and I have no doubt that he has copied code.....  I mean all devs do to some extent.

but the early bird catches the worm so to speak.

also you were FUDing, I know you apologized but it showed that you were the one with the biased view.
so please please just work at what you do best.

in a couple weeks ill remove you from my ignore list and see what has been going on here again.  your ideas are good, but your social skills are incredibly unprofesional.

so enough.  I wish you no Ill will, but I am tired by your constant dribble.

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:42:10 AM

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

I get your point, but you need to look from an unbiased point of view.  I do not mean anything malicious, and I caught your dev stealing code.  I know you may not like me, but I am not the coin.  The time i spend auditing other coin's code is unrelated to the time i spend developing, especially because a lot of my job now that we have hired developers working on colored coins is Chief "Scientist" even though i don't like the term, which means i do research.  The community can vet for me that I do what I promise

that wasnt the point.  I dont mind a good discussion, but you were driving at a point that nobody cared about.

viorcoin dev has shown himself to be capable, and I have no doubt that he has copied code.....  I mean all devs do to some extent.

also you were FUDing, I know you apologized but it showed that you were the one with the biased view.

in a couple weeks ill remove you from my ignore list and see what has been going on here again.  your ideas are good, but your social skills are incredibly unprofesional.

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.
Cryptock

Activity: 1792
Merit: 507

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 02:57:49 AM

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

I guess if a dev is stealing code, lying and saying they made it, and having multiple vulnerabilities, what should one do.  Is it fudding to reveal that?  I wish vior no ill will, but i'm tired of ICO scams that have no real innovation.

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:01:05 AM

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

How do you know they steal the code? what evidence do you have? What if they license it?  How can you find vulnerabilities with a closed source ?

It's seems you have nothing valuable to do, looking at your post history almost 2-3 pages are on viorcoin thread.

Where's your opal drive, marketplace source? The only driver in opalcoin is speculation compared to viorcoin that has a phone network which calling credit can be bought with viorcoin.

I will be revealing how I figured out the source to bitcoin carpenter.  It's open source code which has a license that says it must be open source and credited used. 

Marketplace is closed source because it's a non protocol service.  Opal Drive source is in the file branch of github.

The driver in opal is decentralized assets, storage and more.
Cryptock

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:07:54 AM

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

I will be revealing how I figured out the source to bitcoin carpenter.  It's open source code which has a license that says it must be open source and credited used. 

Marketplace is closed source because it's a non protocol service.  Opal Drive source is in the file branch of github.

Decentralized assets, storage and more doesn't add any value to the price, it's back to price speculation. Your community is still limited to bitcointalk.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:08:54 AM

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

Decentralized assets, storage and more doesn't add any value to the price, it's back to price speculation. Your community is still limited to bitcointalk.

Innovation adds value.  Intrinsic value backs the price.

I don't know what you mean with the second sentence when we have a kickass irc and slack community
Cryptock

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:33:48 AM

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

I don't know what you mean with the second sentence when we have a kickass irc and slack community

What I meant by community is that what reason can I give my friends that are not used to crypto to use opal? For viorcoin it's easy, I can set up the wallet and load the wallet with calling cards.  That's why i said it's limited to bitointalk just like every other coin that their devs doesn't think outside the box and figure out that merchant/service is essential for coins to be utilized as currency

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:38:29 AM

hey guys.

Ill post one.

sincerely
BC

What I meant by community is that what reason can I give my friends that are not used to crypto to use opal? For viorcoin it's easy, I can set up the wallet and load the wallet with calling cards.  That's why i said it's limited to bitointalk just like every other coin that their devs doesn't think outside the box and figure out that merchant/service is essential for coins to be utilized as currency

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?
Voidlord

Activity: 308

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:45:40 AM

Frog Translate: Ribbit !

(opal-coin.com French translation sent)

I had a dream reading, googling, translating Opal...

i must put lines on it !

and after i must tide my brain.

E=(ɔ)mc²
Cryptock

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:53:17 AM

Here's a reason: With opal you can transfer and store files at 1/8th the cost of dropbox or mega.  More people use storage than Voip.  You can crowd fund and donate to crowdfunding platforms with colored coins.  Why use vior for calling cards when its more expensive and harder to use than normal voip?

Viorcoin VOIP is not harder to use, did you compared the price? You know all these are already implemented and working not a vaporware like most crypto coins including opal drive etc.

With the vior gateway, you can linked your phone number and call any number from the wallet for cheaper rate than skype. A lot of people on the forum can testify to this.

The upcoming feature will allow users to lease a phone number from viorcoin, which can be used to recieve calls too.

Viorcoin already implemented a functional VOIP network; video, voice, missed calls, history (SMS, local phone number are next on the road map)

The rate of viorcoin users are expected to jump up after the release of the mobile wallet with VOIP and POS wallet.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 03:57:51 AM

Viorcoin VOIP is not harder to use, did you compared the price? You know all these are already implemented and working not a vaporware like most crypto coins including opal drive etc.

With the vior gateway, you can linked your phone number and call any number from the wallet for cheaper rate than skype. A lot of people on the forum can testify to this.

The upcoming feature will allow users to lease a phone number from viorcoin, which can be used to recieve calls too.

Viorcoin already implemented a functional VOIP network; video, voice, missed calls, history (SMS, local phone number are next on the road map)

The rate of viorcoin users are expected to jump up after the release of the mobile wallet with VOIP and POS wallet.

First, I highly doubt there will be a mobile wallet when the dev told me he couldn't develop mobile.

Next, opal drive's development is open source.

Third, bitcoin carpenter reviewed my bug report and verify it's legitimacy, and i also provided proof of stolen code
Cryptock

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:09:10 AM

First, I highly doubt there will be a mobile wallet when the dev told me he couldn't develop mobile.

Third, bitcoin carpenter reviewed my bug report and verify it's legitimacy, and i also provided proof of stolen code

Viorcoin developer already told the community that the mobile app will be developed by someone else. He has fulfilled all his promises and met all the deadlines, if he said it's coming then it's coming.

I read the opal drive whitepaper and close it after reading it will use Storj source code. It's same shit, what are the advantages of opaldrive other Storj. No originality and innovation.

Has bitcoin carpenter reviewed the bug?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
bassguitarman

View Profile
January 21, 2015, 04:11:45 AM

Viorcoin developer already told the community that the mobile app will be developed by someone else. He has fulfilled all his promises and met all the deadlines, if he said it's coming then it's coming.

I read the opal drive whitepaper and close it after reading it will use Storj source code. It's same shit, what are the advantages of opaldrive other Storj. No originality and innovation.

Has bitcoin carpenter reviewed the bug?

1. Fair enough

2. Opal drive USES storj.  It is not storj.

3. Yes
Pages: « 1 ... 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 [132] 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 ... 203 »
  Print  

Jump to: