Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:31:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Continue Anniversary Giveaway in spite of delays?
yes - 33 (76.7%)
no - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO  (Read 383372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
Voidlord

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:19:39 AM

Hello Opalites !

The Team is still working on the Opal drive, Pre-production phase should take few more days, Bassguitarman will update the thread !

By the way i am coming back from Nice,

Good news: the Opal adventure seems to please my investors !

-I will have some funds to make a nice cleanup of my Caverne, overlooking the streets in the center of Marseille Smiley
Floor 0, the Workshop 40 m², where i am building the opal embassy.
(Cleanup is about Paintings, Chairs, Tables, a Nice Glass Shopwindow...)

-I will keep my house , (i am the owner of this "little dungeons" on 4 floors and 110m²)
Floor 1, 2 bedroom+bathroom, 36 m²
Floor 2, the kitchen 30m² + lil'Terrace 6m²
Floor 3, the roof 10m² (little bedroom).

i am excited: I can build & manage a brick and mortar crypto-café: the Opal-Embassy,
I will start an embassy roadmap...soon, i must be ready in june !

But i need to sleep a while...

Brick after brick Wink

See you tomorow !

E=(ɔ)mc²

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OpalTeam (OP)

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2015, 01:34:04 AM

Sorry for the wait!

Download:
Mac & Linux: Coming Soon

To use, open the Opal Wallet, then navigate to http://localhost:8080.  We will have a demo video shortly

DISCLAIMER: This is a very alpha release, there are no added features yet, but they are in development.  We are also aware of the error when closing the wallet.  Please do not view this as a production release, but rather a preview of what is to come.

~The Opal Team

HYPster

Activity: 192
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:08:14 AM

all i can say is WHOA...................speechless
BLACKCOIN883

Activity: 271

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 04:58:19 AM

ooh snap  Cool
Coin-Moron

Activity: 540
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 01:45:34 PM

So whats the basic difference between Opal's drive and Storj's respectively?
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 02:11:33 PM

Storj will have people mining their Drive space and there are 500M coins without any mining yet. So there will be profiteers selling off with Storj. Opal doesn't mine the drive space, and makes the files available through the wallet, and I am not sure if there is a fee but I doubt it since your wallet is hosting the file encrypted on your own drive with a key. If you have a Business that utilizes a pay per download scenario you accept the Opal and grant access to a file to be downloaded from your server/computer. This could be a Massive Load Balanced S3 instance if you wanted or as slow as they go on uploads. You control the speed based on your business or just use it peer to peer non commercialized.

RCan06

Activity: 325
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 06:59:31 PM

Woo nice work guys! Took a quick look, going to play around with it later. A demo video would be great Smiley

Storj will have people mining their Drive space and there are 500M coins without any mining yet. So there will be profiteers selling off with Storj. Opal doesn't mine the drive space, and makes the files available through the wallet, and I am not sure if there is a fee but I doubt it since your wallet is hosting the file encrypted on your own drive with a key. If you have a Business that utilizes a pay per download scenario you accept the Opal and grant access to a file to be downloaded from your server/computer. This could be a Massive Load Balanced S3 instance if you wanted or as slow as they go on uploads. You control the speed based on your business or just use it peer to peer non commercialized.

This is a cool idea, would go hand in hand with Opal digital market. Browse digital files > find something and pay Opals for file > file is released instantly in Opal Drive > download.
Would make for a good peer to peer digital file sharing marketplace.  Cool

Hello Opalites !

The Team is still working on the Opal drive, Pre-production phase should take few more days, Bassguitarman will update the thread !

By the way i am coming back from Nice,

Good news: the Opal adventure seems to please my investors !

-I will have some funds to make a nice cleanup of my Caverne, overlooking the streets in the center of Marseille Smiley
Floor 0, the Workshop 40 m², where i am building the opal embassy.
(Cleanup is about Paintings, Chairs, Tables, a Nice Glass Shopwindow...)

-I will keep my house , (i am the owner of this "little dungeons" on 4 floors and 110m²)
Floor 1, 2 bedroom+bathroom, 36 m²
Floor 2, the kitchen 30m² + lil'Terrace 6m²
Floor 3, the roof 10m² (little bedroom).

i am excited: I can build & manage a brick and mortar crypto-café: the Opal-Embassy,
I will start an embassy roadmap...soon, i must be ready in june !

But i need to sleep a while...

Brick after brick Wink

See you tomorow !

Also very cool! The Opal-Embassy crypto-café sounds great, and excellent for spreading Opal into the outside world!
fontline

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2015, 08:33:10 PM

Spread some opal love Wink

Welcome back Voidlord. Glad to hear about more positive feedback.

Can't wait to see Opal Drive in action. nice alpha Smiley

OPAL: oaRVkQHKTK6B6o3kriBJnYXz2EMrkPKDUq
Voidlord

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 02:35:07 AM

Sorry for the wait!

Download:
Mac & Linux: Coming Soon

To use, open the Opal Wallet, then navigate to http://localhost:8080.  We will have a demo video shortly

DISCLAIMER: This is a very alpha release, there are no added features yet, but they are in development.  We are also aware of the error when closing the wallet.  Please do not view this as a production release, but rather a preview of what is to come.

~The Opal Team

Wow fast & nice Alpha Guys !

Let's Celebrate Opal Drive ! from "at-least" scepticals to "History-in-the-making" enthusiasts, everybody agreed with this fact: this 23 March was fertile for the opalteam:
The crypto, the cloud & the brick opal will now share files (and for syncthing staker, sharing storage Smiley ).

Let's keep building ! As Cryptonick, Fontline and RCan06 let's build ideas !

E=(ɔ)mc²
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 05:08:36 AM
Last edit: March 24, 2015, 05:44:34 AM by CryptoNick

Yeah always brainstorming here... I am trying to figure out how Colored coins could somehow be a tax haven for real items where Opal goes in and backs the item but the Opal can not leave until a certain market cap is met. Since you don't want to cause the price to drop by trading out to BitCoin just to transact so to speak. And you want to substantiate the internal trading and simultaneously have a real physical item and its worth backing the coin. If the item never goes out into BitCoin there is no profit or taxable income. Or at least the consideration of $1 which is actually a loss on 99.9% of items on ebay. Using ebay with their API would also create Trust or a limiting of Risk. As anyone who owns the Colored Coin would be required to send the item for consideration of $1 and the corresponding amount of Opal if Opal is used and not a Colored Coin in trade. And that item must be sent since $1 is the price and if the item is not the one presented then of course all the buyer gets back is $1 but may also have a recourse if built in to Opal or the O-Pal service to block the transaction.

This would also follow the ebay dispute API to see if it was marked as resolved. Being that the seller tried to defraud the Opal buyer and send a fake product, the funds are not released inside Opal until the buyer is happy. In the case where the buyer wishes to defraud the seller, all the seller has to do is show that the product never came back no dispute resolution occured and Opal coins will be released to the sellers wallet.

Since you can Color a coin to become lets say a House, the market price of the house would now need to equal the market cap of Opal which boosts the price per coin. Using the coin just to transact this purchase would take all of the Opal in existence, so the price would have to rise just to meet that transaction when selling Opal to BitCoin in order to achieve liquidity for the buyer of the house in BitCoin. This is just hypothetical but shows how a balance needs to come into existence in Crypto to eliminate profit taking from just buying and selling of coin. This profit taking is what attracts a buyer but only at lower price points. Since every profit taker wants to buy low and sell high so it is a race to the bottom and by its own design profit takers don't buy from the sell sheet they place low bids, which further devalues everyone's holdings. Costs always delineate from Opal to BitCoin to FIAT so BitCoin could go up but then that allows the price to plummet for the coin. Constant swing and volatility of trading.

If it can be worked out or even as an external application, People utilizing the Colored Coins will essentially be agreeing to whatever we can come up with to combat profit taking and they would fully comprehend they are building a coin based on the goods they already own. Since you don't want to destroy the very coin that your item is based on. Which means you lose equity if you sell out the coin. People have to get in to Opal though by buying at exchanges though so it is a catch 22.

So the catch 22 needs to be defeated by showing that Market Cap will derive the price and make it sustainable since it is backed by the physical product. This means since the House is there people would be stupid to sell cheaper than Market Cap. If sold fractions lower it is ok, but there must be a trigger that either jacks up the PoS or lowers it or Burns coin going out to the exchanges creating less coin. Or make a First Generation PoW that creates coin to be bought at an exchange, then if it comes back to the exchange it gets hammered. Being that the market cap will be growing so fast that this will be a profit takers new strategy.

The idea of ebay transactions started this line of thinking and this would be the easiest way to gain traction. And the way it gets appropriated so that there is no lying about how much a product is worth the actual coining of the color creating market cap would be the transaction in itself. Since you would buy off line at ebay but pay the consideration of $1 on ebay, a value would be agreed upon internally which equals the new value of the Market Cap.

Since both parties agreed to go into Opal they move the Market Cap for example $100 with their transaction. As long as that coin stays put the market cap will always agree. Then as another purchase is made by someone else the market cap moves up $200 on the same amount of coin. So leaving your coin in Opal means every transaction bumps the Market Cap so taking it out means you lower the Market Cap and why do that when you can leave it and gain on the next transaction. Then suddenly your $100 sale just became $3,000 in Opal, you don't sell to BitCoin, you go buy more from ebay! Selling to BitCoin... this is where you need to be punished by taking out. Since we don't want to relate to external dollars at this point because we are building an internal Market Cap for holders to then go and feel confident about now trading their Colored Coins instead of trading for Opal even, this would be a wash on Market Cap though. This would be facilitated legally through ebay also as the consideration of a dollar with recourse on the blockchain as a sale and transaction. Maybe not in ebay's eyes or rules but in reality if structured properly it is legit since you made an Offer in Opal and agree that its price was such and such to be placed in the Market Cap. The party entering from Opal to gain the product would send from an address that generated the Offer as an Opacity Message or held publicly as a value since all parties in Opal are agreeing to add to the Market Cap and its functions are binding.

Needs much more brainstorming but I think we could do it on a small scale and test the theories out. Smiley
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 08:34:56 AM

Thinking more about this there is no way to stop people from then selling the product for cash later and it would still be colored but not represent the same item or now that item is used more and worth less etc.. This is daunting trying to create stability. Any other ideas to make something like this work? Or just utilize the current markets and make it work within those confines...
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 03:29:38 PM

Nice release guys.
batesresearch
Legendary

Activity: 2424
Merit: 1147

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2015, 05:29:00 PM

Tried to vote but doesn't seem to be working. I vote Yes!

Visit Satoshi's Place, a Bitcoin Hub based in Bury, Manchester, UK.
Goals: Educate & Onboard users in to Bitcoin. Lightning network⚡️
sensimilia

Activity: 702
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:42:00 PM

the poll is a dud  :p
once you open one you can't close it I guess so they put something random, i would have voted yes as well  Grin

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]
ZaoXhou

Activity: 467
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 24, 2015, 10:53:44 PM

It make for some amazing feature, you bet its opals.
Voidlord

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:57:16 AM

Yeah always brainstorming here... I am trying to figure out how Colored coins could somehow be a tax haven for real items where Opal goes in and backs the item but the Opal can not leave until a certain market cap is met. Since you don't want to cause the price to drop by trading out to BitCoin just to transact so to speak. And you want to substantiate the internal trading and simultaneously have a real physical item and its worth backing the coin. If the item never goes out into BitCoin there is no profit or taxable income. Or at least the consideration of $1 which is actually a loss on 99.9% of items on ebay. Using ebay with their API would also create Trust or a limiting of Risk. As anyone who owns the Colored Coin would be required to send the item for consideration of $1 and the corresponding amount of Opal if Opal is used and not a Colored Coin in trade. And that item must be sent since $1 is the price and if the item is not the one presented then of course all the buyer gets back is $1 but may also have a recourse if built in to Opal or the O-Pal service to block the transaction.

This would also follow the ebay dispute API to see if it was marked as resolved. Being that the seller tried to defraud the Opal buyer and send a fake product, the funds are not released inside Opal until the buyer is happy. In the case where the buyer wishes to defraud the seller, all the seller has to do is show that the product never came back no dispute resolution occured and Opal coins will be released to the sellers wallet.

Since you can Color a coin to become lets say a House, the market price of the house would now need to equal the market cap of Opal which boosts the price per coin. Using the coin just to transact this purchase would take all of the Opal in existence, so the price would have to rise just to meet that transaction when selling Opal to BitCoin in order to achieve liquidity for the buyer of the house in BitCoin. This is just hypothetical but shows how a balance needs to come into existence in Crypto to eliminate profit taking from just buying and selling of coin. This profit taking is what attracts a buyer but only at lower price points. Since every profit taker wants to buy low and sell high so it is a race to the bottom and by its own design profit takers don't buy from the sell sheet they place low bids, which further devalues everyone's holdings. Costs always delineate from Opal to BitCoin to FIAT so BitCoin could go up but then that allows the price to plummet for the coin. Constant swing and volatility of trading.

If it can be worked out or even as an external application, People utilizing the Colored Coins will essentially be agreeing to whatever we can come up with to combat profit taking and they would fully comprehend they are building a coin based on the goods they already own. Since you don't want to destroy the very coin that your item is based on. Which means you lose equity if you sell out the coin. People have to get in to Opal though by buying at exchanges though so it is a catch 22.

So the catch 22 needs to be defeated by showing that Market Cap will derive the price and make it sustainable since it is backed by the physical product. This means since the House is there people would be stupid to sell cheaper than Market Cap. If sold fractions lower it is ok, but there must be a trigger that either jacks up the PoS or lowers it or Burns coin going out to the exchanges creating less coin. Or make a First Generation PoW that creates coin to be bought at an exchange, then if it comes back to the exchange it gets hammered. Being that the market cap will be growing so fast that this will be a profit takers new strategy.

The idea of ebay transactions started this line of thinking and this would be the easiest way to gain traction. And the way it gets appropriated so that there is no lying about how much a product is worth the actual coining of the color creating market cap would be the transaction in itself. Since you would buy off line at ebay but pay the consideration of $1 on ebay, a value would be agreed upon internally which equals the new value of the Market Cap.

Since both parties agreed to go into Opal they move the Market Cap for example $100 with their transaction. As long as that coin stays put the market cap will always agree. Then as another purchase is made by someone else the market cap moves up $200 on the same amount of coin. So leaving your coin in Opal means every transaction bumps the Market Cap so taking it out means you lower the Market Cap and why do that when you can leave it and gain on the next transaction. Then suddenly your $100 sale just became $3,000 in Opal, you don't sell to BitCoin, you go buy more from ebay! Selling to BitCoin... this is where you need to be punished by taking out. Since we don't want to relate to external dollars at this point because we are building an internal Market Cap for holders to then go and feel confident about now trading their Colored Coins instead of trading for Opal even, this would be a wash on Market Cap though. This would be facilitated legally through ebay also as the consideration of a dollar with recourse on the blockchain as a sale and transaction. Maybe not in ebay's eyes or rules but in reality if structured properly it is legit since you made an Offer in Opal and agree that its price was such and such to be placed in the Market Cap. The party entering from Opal to gain the product would send from an address that generated the Offer as an Opacity Message or held publicly as a value since all parties in Opal are agreeing to add to the Market Cap and its functions are binding.

Needs much more brainstorming but I think we could do it on a small scale and test the theories out. Smiley

Hi Cryptonick,

There are interesting things here,  but it needs to be a little more clear, especially the beginning (1st section) , could you make it ?

E=(ɔ)mc²
Voidlord

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 12:59:18 AM

Dont know if its any good, but maybe opalites can vote to get opal added.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1000833.0

Yes, thanks to quote that 2fresh, let's vote Smiley

E=(ɔ)mc²
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
March 25, 2015, 03:15:58 AM

Reworded below...

Hi Cryptonick,

There are interesting things here,  but it needs to be a little more clear, especially the beginning (1st section) , could you make it ?

I will give it a shot...

There is a conundrum with any crypto. It takes FIAT to buy BitCoin unless you Mined it initially or have 40PHash kicking around, then taking that BitCoin to buy an Alt-Coin in order to then Buy something with that coin or participate in its economy. Most people who buy are looking to cash in at a profit and leave period, buy low - sell high. So the coin market cap can be syphoned at anytime by any group or even just by large transactions trading back out to BitCoin. Volatility is not good for stability.

So to deter this type of behavior some measure needs to be in place to protect the economy of the Alt Coin. This is where suggestions are welcome.

I have devised an idea to utilize ebay in what I call "obey" or payment processing through "O-Pal" and possibly attract ebay users curious about Crypto. This is meant to be as a separate way to process payments and not really intended to subvert ebay, but it just works out that way. Although you could just take the final value and send it as Opal but you still have to pay ebay their final value fee in USD so it is not level since you are helping build an Opal base and should get a break there too, but it could be legitimized by paying the full fee. Shipping is always paid in FIAT though since you have to pay a fee based on that also.

What I was hoping to accomplish was making a Colored Coin after a successful transaction on the O-Pal service created for ebay auctions. Opal would be paid in to the auction number using the "Best Offer" API from ebay and a preset code attached to the sellers wallet which is their ebay username as an ALIAS on Opal. The Opal is sent and after every transaction you only have 30 days to dispute it or it would automatically send the funds. So there would be some type of recourse involved. Since everything transacted in Opal there may have to be a way to see how much BitCoin came in to tell what the Ratio was for Market Cap also. Just to be fair since people who own Opal now didn't pay as much to get in or may have paid more but can not leave now. And the Ratio may be necessary to make it so people can not just buy and sell things to themselves. So it is still based on a real Market Cap of BitCoin coming in but then it is protected from leaving, and if the money does leave percentages are taken away and burned.

Although people could still sell their Opal openly to anyone at least the main exchange will not be participating in devaluation. It just means if you buy this coin you mean to use it and only profit internally not externally or as much as can be protected.

When coloring this coin with the auction I was hoping to denote the value of the auction to create an internal Market Cap, but anyone who has the product would be able to resell it or its value is diminished as it is a used product and market cap would be higher and would need to depreciate over time, but it still related to money going in if a Ratio is used. People would be buying in through BitCoin though so it could still represent the actual colored coin I guess if we synch down the exit of Opal to BitCoin. So technically this could still work since the Opal came in at one point as BitCoin and people would not be able to place low buys from an exchange and must buy at a certain price since the BitCoin went in and we don't want to devalue the coin. It is fairness to all those participating and if everyone holds the value skyrockets. You now can buy more products with less Opal on every transaction that occurs on Obey/O-Pal.

So this would grow exponentially if we protect it. Creating a new Exchange wallet that has the math built in to see what colors were made and then only allow sells at certain prices. Or we create PoW that equals the buy in, once a BitCoin order hits the Exchange the Difficulty could drop to create that coin and a portion goes to the miners like a fee. It would be instant though so placing an order has no wait time, BitCoin could also stay in reserve since maybe no one wants to sell out, this only drives up the Market Cap. People selling out have their coins burned since they already came into the Exchange and had a huge percentage taken out. Or possibly do the same with PoS. Difficulty would stay so high if no BitCoin enters so that protects the Opal and has an equalibrium closer to current PoS shares. This could be worked out by the devs who know best though...

It would seem centralized, but its not, since the whole point is to protect the BitCoin that went in from coming out since this equals the Market Cap used to buy products internally. So the only real people going out to BitCoin would be Merchants selling brand new products. They have to pay for their products in FIAT so they must take their costs into consideration. But the fact is most people who may want to use Obey or O-Pal will most likely already own the product and just want to participate in Opal and put their products up instead of BitCoin.

So the Market Cap would start out very small and people who get in first can grow their Opal as an Exponent since others will jump in later. Then as long as the Market Cap is protected people will want to tell other people on ebay or word gets around and others try it and it just keeps building and building. Every transaction now becomes worth instead of just churning out a transaction back out to BitCoin. Then also to compliment the fact that if they buy Opal and pay for something on ebay using O-Pal they now grow their Opal too when others do the same. So they have more power now, and it is like ebay bucks on steroids!

I think this will work now, let me know if it can be secured better as I know the functions can be written by the Devs. And to top it off the only other Merchants may actually be Digital Download providers who may be happy to accept and participate in Opal (since it only grows exponentially) and people can then download their products with the goods they sold on Obey or O-Pal.

Oh wow long post again... Sorry
OpalTeam (OP)

Activity: 262

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2015, 09:45:51 PM

OPAL DRIVE FUNDRAISER

Opal Drive is the ultimate file sharing platform:

* Decentralized
* Easy
* Simple
* Quick

Opal Drive is a fork of Syncthing, and we're building Opal integrations that will possibly even be pulled upstream.  We need your help.   Opal is in the process of hiring a go developer for this project, and we need your support to help afford the work to make Opal Drive the best file transfer system out there.

If you want to help, you can donate via lighthouse, and you will be forever appreciated for helping Opal develop.  If you don't want to donate, we still love you.

You can download the project file here: https://github.com/OpalCoin/OpalCoin/releases/download/fund/opal-drive.lighthouse-project

Voidlord

View Profile
March 27, 2015, 04:30:04 AM

OPAL DRIVE FUNDRAISER

Opal Drive is the ultimate file sharing platform:

* Decentralized
* Easy
* Simple
* Quick

Opal Drive is a fork of Syncthing, and we're building Opal integrations that will possibly even be pulled upstream.  We need your help.   Opal is in the process of hiring a go developer for this project, and we need your support to help afford the work to make Opal Drive the best file transfer system out there.

If you want to help, you can donate via lighthouse, and you will be forever appreciated for helping Opal develop.  If you don't want to donate, we still love you.

You can download the project file here: https://github.com/OpalCoin/OpalCoin/releases/download/fund/opal-drive.lighthouse-project

Nice features incoming !

E=(ɔ)mc²
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 »
  Print  

Jump to: