Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 02:14:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Continue Anniversary Giveaway in spite of delays?
yes - 33 (76.7%)
no - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO  (Read 383371 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
tower666

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 08:18:30 PM

Hi,

I was going to invest in Opal but the distribution is a big red flag.

Any comment dev? Having such poor distribution opens investors to significant risk.

http://s8.postimg.org/ezom20gc5/opal.png

It's actually fairly good distribution, skewed by supernet owning a 10% of the coin. But they have committed to not selling in the near future

So the above account on Bittrex with 755,000 Opal belongs to SuperNET?

To the best of my knowledge

This account does not belong to SuperNet as SuperNet do not hold any coins on exchanges.

I was hoping this account belonged to the dev team.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Voidlord

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:12:42 PM
Last edit: April 30, 2015, 10:58:03 PM by Voidlord

Hi,

Any comment dev? Having such poor distribution opens investors to significant risk.

It's actually fairly good distribution, skewed by supernet owning a 10% of the coin. But they have committed to not selling in the near future

This account does not belong to SuperNet as SuperNet do not hold any coins on exchanges.

Hi and welcome tower666,

from where did you get this graphic please ?

[Edit] Bittrex. did not see it.

E=(ɔ)mc²
hrt

Activity: 288

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 09:42:03 PM

Hi,

afaik it's trex guestimated wallet never ever supernet had have 750 thousand what's this all about? someone again redfalgging whatever he likes to redflag to plant some fud crop seeds on the ground of this thread

โ  NIMBUSCOIN DEVELOPER   
tower666

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 30, 2015, 10:03:30 PM

Hi,

http://s8.postimg.org/ezom20gc5/opal.png

afaik it's trex guestimated wallet never ever supernet had have 750 thousand what's this all about? someone again redfalgging whatever he likes to redflag to plant some fud crop seeds on the ground of this thread

Actually, they are accurate account balances and do not rely on Taint analysis like the Rich Lists.
Voidlord

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 12:05:03 AM

Hi,

Actually, they are accurate account balances and do not rely on Taint analysis like the Rich Lists.

You know a lot of things about Bittrex, SuperNET and Richlists to be a newbie, could you please tell us a few more about you ?

E=(ɔ)mc²
Voidlord

View Profile
May 01, 2015, 11:49:18 PM

No news from Tower the fake newbie ?
Cheesy

E=(ɔ)mc²
mario012

Activity: 117
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 12:58:31 AM

No news from Tower the fake newbie ?
Cheesy

Just forget about him and keep working hard guys like you always do. I'm happy I was able to scoop some more cheap Opal Smiley
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:38:27 AM

The end of the week is coming...

I must hurry my work on the workshop,

(photos, printings, paintings, writing, crowdfunding...)
but you will have some news as promise.

Only available in opal  Wink

You make my nervous Voidlord.  I understand you have a lot to contribute. But think of my negative connotations towards your art contributions and the first Opal Embassy in Marseille, France

As an outsider, not privy to what kind of discussions are going on, it appears you have a love for Art, Opal, and fine wine.

2 out of the 3 of those seem to have predominance, and one of them isn't Opal.

I do like what you're trying to do, and have done for Opal. But somehow I think the efforts are getting clouded.

OPAL mods: Please don't have a knee jerk reaction to dismiss my concerns or ban me from posting.  A healthy discussion and debate is always worthwhile. If anything, it spawns controversy which adds to the postings and discussions and number of responses.

With that being said.. am I the only one that got disturbed when I saw a little girl sitting in the center of the room with a somewhat confused look on her face with massive art hanging on the walls with the tagline "Opal Embassy"

I don't know if it's french wine, or art that Voidlord loves the most, but we need a solid direction here. It's not just the first person to be enthusiastic about the coin that wins the seat.

I believe in Bass.. Voidlord is supportive, but I question the direction.

Let's open this up for a debate.

P.S. What spawned this post, is Voidlord's promise of more photos (art), more paintings...

Boy tough crowd, I'm glad I didn't plaster any of my art Huh up on the opal thread.  I tend to like Art, Magi, and fine wine.  You guys may have to run me off like so many other historical magic using types.  Please no fire - brings back bad memories.  Wink Cheesy

Just like to say that I really liked Voidlord's postings and in fact have purchased and placed orders for a fairly large amount (to me) of opal on the exchanges because of it.  Many times art posted on a thread has been inspirational to me and I have even tipped for art work posted, but I know this can be very subjective.  With many of these coins the more people that get involved the better it becomes for the entire coin community.  With a PoS coin in particular it is important to involve a wide range of people so that you don't end up with a few bag holders trading back and forth.  I would even suggest that a bounty be paid for artwork posted here at whatever level to encourage the free flow of coins to people to get them involved.

This coins appears very interesting and like art, all things grow with the love and attraction of those who support it imho.
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 05:07:37 AM

Hi,

800K is the wallet of the Guy who Put out a Malware Wallet and Posted Reply's of the Dev's links and he changed the download link to his malware version. Looks like he only sold about 50K.
Voidlord

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:23:27 PM

The end of the week is coming...

I must hurry my work on the workshop,

(photos, printings, paintings, writing, crowdfunding...)
but you will have some news as promise.

Only available in opal  Wink

You make my nervous Voidlord.  I understand you have a lot to contribute. But think of my negative connotations towards your art contributions and the first Opal Embassy in Marseille, France

As an outsider, not privy to what kind of discussions are going on, it appears you have a love for Art, Opal, and fine wine.

2 out of the 3 of those seem to have predominance, and one of them isn't Opal.

I do like what you're trying to do, and have done for Opal. But somehow I think the efforts are getting clouded.

OPAL mods: Please don't have a knee jerk reaction to dismiss my concerns or ban me from posting.  A healthy discussion and debate is always worthwhile. If anything, it spawns controversy which adds to the postings and discussions and number of responses.

With that being said.. am I the only one that got disturbed when I saw a little girl sitting in the center of the room with a somewhat confused look on her face with massive art hanging on the walls with the tagline "Opal Embassy"

I don't know if it's french wine, or art that Voidlord loves the most, but we need a solid direction here. It's not just the first person to be enthusiastic about the coin that wins the seat.

I believe in Bass.. Voidlord is supportive, but I question the direction.

Let's open this up for a debate.

P.S. What spawned this post, is Voidlord's promise of more photos (art), more paintings...

Boy tough crowd, I'm glad I didn't plaster any of my art Huh up on the opal thread.  I tend to like Art, Magi, and fine wine.  You guys may have to run me off like so many other historical magic using types.  Please no fire - brings back bad memories.  Wink Cheesy

Just like to say that I really liked Voidlord's postings and in fact have purchased and placed orders for a fairly large amount (to me) of opal on the exchanges because of it.  Many times art posted on a thread has been inspirational to me and I have even tipped for art work posted, but I know this can be very subjective.  With many of these coins the more people that get involved the better it becomes for the entire coin community.  With a PoS coin in particular it is important to involve a wide range of people so that you don't end up with a few bag holders trading back and forth.  I would even suggest that a bounty be paid for artwork posted here at whatever level to encourage the free flow of coins to people to get them involved.

This coins appears very interesting and like art, all things grow with the love and attraction of those who support it imho.

Much appreciated.

E=(ɔ)mc²
Voidlord

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 01:28:57 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2015, 09:37:04 AM by Voidlord

Here is the #0 of the opal embassy crypto-show:

*cryptars.com (website unavailable, but reserved Smiley )

simply the most serious crypto-show on earth !

EDIT: video was reworked a little bit.

brick after brick.

E=(ɔ)mc²
Lightsplasher

Activity: 371

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 08:45:31 PM

Thanks Voidlord that picture is really nice!  Much appreciated as well!  Smiley
Voidlord

View Profile
May 02, 2015, 09:21:03 PM

The final cut of *cryptars.com #0 is in progress:

better quality: 1920*1080 @30fps (previous: 780*440 @25 fps)
Shorter (19' -> 16'50")
still under convertion: 1 hour 17 remaining

Please tell me your question by PM, i will integrate them into the next *cryptars.com.

E=(ɔ)mc²
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 03:22:34 PM

I would even suggest that a bounty be paid for artwork posted here at whatever level to encourage the free flow of coins to people to get them involved.

this actually might be a good idea, to keep the thread busy until opalteam drops some news/plans.
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 04:33:19 PM

I would even suggest that a bounty be paid for artwork posted here at whatever level to encourage the free flow of coins to people to get them involved.

this actually might be a good idea, to keep the thread busy until opalteam drops some news/plans.

We're in talks with SYS about some news Wink
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:12:11 PM

opal drive ain't no cloud storage. it is for file transfer between users and as far as i know it's functional but it's kind of user-unfriendly in it's stage right now Wink

Nothing more to add.

but i think there are possibilities too make it a working cloud service. i'm no coder though i don't want to speculate about this too much.

Me neither Smiley

In fact Mario012 and Lumeire, We don't want to speak too quickly anymore, specially about main development (and main future one) before being 100% sure.

Oh I get it Voidlord  Wink Wink Wink

I just thought I read somewhere that Opalcoin and Storaj where competing against each other or something. Didn't they have beef or something? Or am I imagining things?
http://whit.opal-coin.com/opal-drive-update/

Hi guys,

I'm go to do another Opal ceral art sometime, one for Opal drive. (I wasn't completely satisfied with my first opal art but seeing as how there was already an opal cereal, I couldn't resist.)

Is the link above the most recent information? (Are there any other sources of info about Opal drive?)

Also per above quotes, is it better to call opal drive a p2p storage solution then a decentralized cloud storage?

Are there any other opal drive tag lines I'm missing?

And finally is it safe to say that this document is outdated? http://www.opal-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/OpalDriveWhitepaper.pdf

Thanks
bassguitarman

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2015, 06:51:59 PM

opal drive ain't no cloud storage. it is for file transfer between users and as far as i know it's functional but it's kind of user-unfriendly in it's stage right now Wink

Nothing more to add.

but i think there are possibilities too make it a working cloud service. i'm no coder though i don't want to speculate about this too much.

Me neither Smiley

In fact Mario012 and Lumeire, We don't want to speak too quickly anymore, specially about main development (and main future one) before being 100% sure.

I just thought I read somewhere that Opalcoin and Storaj where competing against each other or something. Didn't they have beef or something? Or am I imagining things?

Hi guys,

I'm go to do another Opal ceral art sometime, one for Opal drive. (I wasn't completely satisfied with my first opal art but seeing as how there was already an opal cereal, I couldn't resist.)

Is the link above the most recent information? (Are there any other sources of info about Opal drive?)

Also per above quotes, is it better to call opal drive a p2p storage solution then a decentralized cloud storage?

And finally is it safe to say that this document is outdated? http://www.opal-coin.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/OpalDriveWhitepaper.pdf

Thanks

It's the legend!!!!!!!

That link is most updated.  It's best to call it a p2p file transfer system, as it's not really storage.

Opal drive doesn't have a slogan, and yes, that doc is way outdated
JohnnyBTCSeed

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 04, 2015, 01:19:20 AM

Nothing more to add.

Me neither Smiley

Hi guys,

Thanks

It's the legend!!!!!!!

That link is most updated.  It's best to call it a p2p file transfer system, as it's not really storage.

Grin lol   
Voidlord

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 02:21:32 PM

Cryptars #0 shortened: let's talk about the ten points to safely browse the Internet !

https://plus.google.com/b/109484087878763633035/109484087878763633035/posts/4138iZxV3zM?pid=6145383016194997298&oid=109484087878763633035

E=(ɔ)mc²
Whaler

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2015, 08:51:05 PM

Nothing more to add.

Me neither Smiley

speaking to early with no end result will be opening for trolls and fudsters   keep quiet and prosper

Hi guys,

Thanks

It's the legend!!!!!!!

Pages: « 1 ... 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 [169] 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 »
  Print  

Jump to: