Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 10:32:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Continue Anniversary Giveaway in spite of delays?
yes - 33 (76.7%)
no - 10 (23.3%)
Total Voters: 43

Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 203 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN: [OPAL] | POS | Secure Messaging |NO ICO  (Read 383372 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
bassgm

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:27:51 PM

To :bassgm

I send you a personal message on your new acc

thank you
      kprell40

ya bassgm what exactly happened to your other account btw? You had mentioned that you had been banned or something for 5 days? Did you end up figuring out what was going on with that?

Apparently I was "spamming" by inviting people to join the thunderclap.

Ill just use this for a few days
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 06:40:30 PM

To :bassgm

I send you a personal message on your new acc

thank you
      kprell40

ya bassgm what exactly happened to your other account btw? You had mentioned that you had been banned or something for 5 days? Did you end up figuring out what was going on with that?

Apparently I was "spamming" by inviting people to join the thunderclap.

Ill just use this for a few days
Shitty buzz lol well glad you got that figured out and it wasn't something like someone hacking your account or frigging with your stuff lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

Truther

Activity: 209
Merit: 100

Opal Dev

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2014, 09:58:19 PM

Just a Reminder...

Opal Stake Day!
"Opals taking a vacation to have some stake Cheesy"

Join me in Celebrating the first ever "Opal Stake Day". This day will be a trading vacation for the Opal community. If you have Opal on any of the exchanges, support the community on this day,

Saturday November 15th at 2:00 pm (CST)

by withdrawing every Opal off the market and into your Opal wallet to stake for just one day to show your pride, support, and confidence in Opal.

A global timer is located here to coordinate this event.

http://tinyurl.com/OpalStakeDay

Lets show the Cryptoworld how strong the Opal community is.

Lets take a vacation from trading and Celebrate the wonder that is Opal!

----------------------
Opal supporters please show your support by sharing this image on your social media accounts and spread the word to the exchanges as well.

Lets see if we can get to 0 Opals for sale!

Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:00:58 PM

Just a Reminder...

Opal Stake Day!

Join me in Celebrating the first ever "Opal Stake Day". This day will be a trading vacation for the Opal community. If you have Opal on any of the exchanges, support the community on this day,

by withdrawing every Opal off the market and into your Opal wallet to stake for just one day to show your pride, support, and confidence in Opal.

----------------------
Opal supporters please show your support by sharing this image on your social media accounts and spread the word to the exchanges as well.

All my Opal are sitting in my wallet staking nicely Smiley
mafort1469

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 14, 2014, 10:34:51 PM

Yes, mine are already in my wallet and will stay there staking.
kprell40

Activity: 546

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:10:45 AM

Opal Stake Day!

----------------------

Smiley Smiley  All my Opal are sitting in my wallet staking nicely Smiley Smiley

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:15:52 AM

Opal Stake Day!

----------------------

Smiley Smiley  All my Opal are sitting in my wallet staking nicely Smiley Smiley
Just got mine in my wallet today Smiley looking forward to staking them now Smiley what is the min hr for staking?

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

DARKNE55

Activity: 149

Opal the future

View Profile WWW
November 15, 2014, 02:28:01 AM

STAKING!! Coins in wallet ready to go!

Official OpalCoin Dev Fund:
BTC: 1PLnZntjhbwGJvLZnrkf5t9r9qh4yYcbYU
OPAL: oW94MapZxD6WoKtjUK45QogZ6haXLqSQ4F
toldy

Activity: 214

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 06:59:42 AM

What happen with market? You've annouce them 13day ago... Doesn't put anymore a countdown if you can" handle the date please, this is hurting, ans not only the price, but the faith on this team by the community.

and Wallet? We've got a screen 3 week ago and nothing more since..  We've pass out our spark and thats not a good thing... We gotta need more work to spark it again...(eh,sometime it never happen for some currency...)

That I see, we need to gain up more professionnalism.Now its more like everybody have enter this week have get out in less than 3 day because stuff have not been delivered, and lets say the truth,that pretty suck

Please,Don't fuck up this.  ps: say welcome to 400ish again

[paraphrasing the quote]

Let me see if I can translate this quote above into proper english.

I bought a lot of Opal because you were releasing a whole bunch of new things (wallet & marketplace).  I found out about it early.  I wanted to see the price rise so I could double or triple my investment and then dump most of it after it was released while the stock price soared.

Instead, by the delays created, now I have to wait a longer term to cash out.  I wanted to get in, make a huge profit, and get out.  Now all my plans are ruined. I'm stuck in this investment, for a couple months maybe? That doesn't sit right with me, I wanted to buy and sell, and profit really really really quick.

[proof]

Proof of this, is this idiotic comment that people got in, and had to get out within 3 days of new stuff not making it to release:

"everybody have enter this week have get out in less than 3 day because stuff have not been delivered,"

Really? Buy in, wait 3 days... and then have to get out.  That's your time line? 3 days near a release?  It means you bought in and wanted to SELL as soon as the price started moving. You had no intention of growing your investment or supporting this coin more than 3 days. You were using it as a pump and dump to make a few BTC over a 3 day period.

Translation for devs:

Don't pander to these types of investors who want to make a quick buck and don't realize what is involved with solid development.  The solid dev stuff will always win in the end.  Do whatever it takes to get it right the first time.

There are plenty of trashed coins out there with lots of shoddy code that breaks, or is exploited, or just abandoned because they are pump and dump or devs get in over their head trying to release things too quickly.

Take the marketplace for instance. If it doesn't work right, it's just going to ruin sellers and buyer's trust.  It has to work right from the very beginning.  If it takes longer, then thats what it is going to have to take.

Note to investors: Only buy Opal if you aren't trying to make a quick buck overnight by buying, waiting a few days and then dumping.    This seems to be a real coin, with real devs, with real work involved. It's going to take longer than expected but they will get there.

New venture: Your data in an real underground bunker. Interesting. http://tinyurl.com/msm8t3u
Danz0r77

Activity: 574
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 12:50:06 PM

Woohoo!

I made a sale on Opal Marketplace! Cheesy

Payment came through to my wallet straight away - good job everyone who is working on it Smiley
etoque
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:05:48 PM

What happen with market? You've annouce them 13day ago... Doesn't put anymore a countdown if you can" handle the date please, this is hurting, ans not only the price, but the faith on this team by the community.

and Wallet? We've got a screen 3 week ago and nothing more since..  We've pass out our spark and thats not a good thing... We gotta need more work to spark it again...(eh,sometime it never happen for some currency...)

That I see, we need to gain up more professionnalism.Now its more like everybody have enter this week have get out in less than 3 day because stuff have not been delivered, and lets say the truth,that pretty suck

[paraphrasing the quote]

I bought a lot of Opal because you were releasing a whole bunch of new things (wallet & marketplace).  I found out about it early.  I wanted to see the price rise so I could double or triple my investment and then dump most of it after it was released while the stock price soared.

Instead, by the delays created, now I have to wait a longer term to cash out.  I wanted to get in, make a huge profit, and get out.  Now all my plans are ruined. I'm stuck in this investment, for a couple months maybe? That doesn't sit right with me, I wanted to buy and sell, and profit really really really quick.

[proof]

Proof of this, is this idiotic comment that people got in, and had to get out within 3 days of new stuff not making it to release:

"everybody have enter this week have get out in less than 3 day because stuff have not been delivered,"

Really? Buy in, wait 3 days... and then have to get out.  That's your time line? 3 days near a release?  It means you bought in and wanted to SELL as soon as the price started moving. You had no intention of growing your investment or supporting this coin more than 3 days. You were using it as a pump and dump to make a few BTC over a 3 day period.

Translation for devs:

Don't pander to these types of investors who want to make a quick buck and don't realize what is involved with solid development.  The solid dev stuff will always win in the end.  Do whatever it takes to get it right the first time.

There are plenty of trashed coins out there with lots of shoddy code that breaks, or is exploited, or just abandoned because they are pump and dump or devs get in over their head trying to release things too quickly.

Take the marketplace for instance. If it doesn't work right, it's just going to ruin sellers and buyer's trust.  It has to work right from the very beginning.  If it takes longer, then thats what it is going to have to take.

Note to investors: Only buy Opal if you aren't trying to make a quick buck overnight by buying, waiting a few days and then dumping.    This seems to be a real coin, with real devs, with real work involved. It's going to take longer than expected but they will get there.

You are serious? This community start to made me piss off.
I dont have read Entire of your shitty and useless text. Lets say something.  

Im here since beggining of october and i dinitivly came here because i can wait. Im not piss of because i dont have sell to get my quick profit LOL im mostly piss off because opal have been on first page volume and it litteraly fail to give what they suppose to do.

Now what happen?  People dont give a simple fuck of opal. Thats my point.

Sorry but, this coin have fail on his perfect momentum when it start to get traction and visibility. Be sure all this volume by these person,3/4 of them will never come again... Im here since a long moment in crypto, allways baghold. I dont have time to sit all day long with my computer do to some trade..

Anyway, now, no one fuck(yeah,folks) want to buy opal because theres nothing more attractive than a dev working his ass . but this one damn fail on this when everybody was looking here.

Now stop bashing on me and dev give us something nice to promote. Market place doesn't anymore give traction on this now.

Ps: thanks bro. Im pure idiotic. Well. Cash out seems good to me now to dont have to talk with people like you anymore. I have try my hard to promote opal on all october. Its seems i have get some people there. Anyway. I think you just don't understand what a true bagholder are.

Have a good day
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:14:16 PM

[paraphrasing the quote]

[proof]

Translation for devs:

+100 I totally love what you have said here Smiley It's very true that this coin is a long term hold coin that is not intended to be pumped and dumped!! Anyone who wants in and out profit can gladly go play with the shit scam coins that they have going on everywhere and leave OPAL to do what it's doing... which is growing to a good strong investment of a coin. I mean come on only just over 15 million coins and it's selling for 500 sats?? This is clearly a coin that will eventually go up in price with it's investors easily seeing double if not triple their investment but they have to be patient to accomplish this.  If OPAL had more PR going on for it I believe it would easily already be worth 5k a coin without a single doubt in my mind, which is why it's up to all of us in the OPAL community to help spread the word about this wonderful coin and also participate with events such as STAKEDAY today which I already have all my OPAL staking in my wallet and urge everyone else to do the same if they aren't already doing so Smiley Anyways Cheers everyone and Happy Trading today (Any coin besides OPAL that is because those should be staking lol) Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:19:02 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 02:01:15 PM by etoque

Lol. There's no 'longterm' in crypto, the unique rule was if you fuckup your momentum your a fucker for a longggggg time and its hard to get this from the ground.

Don't be blind and look other coin.

Also,tip 101. Everycoin was pumped and dumped,this is the 'scheme' of the market. but lets say something. Its not good when it goes to his start value after his take visibility. Im not saying it finish for ever. Absolutly not. Im saying it far more hard to get it up after this.
Jeffersondk

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:20:16 PM

You are serious? This community start to made me piss off.
I dont have read Entire of your shitty and useless text. Lets say something.  

Im here since beggining of october and i dinitivly came here because i can wait. Im not piss of because i dont have sell to get my quick profit LOL im mostly piss off because opal have been on first page volume and it litteraly fail to give what they suppose to do.

Now what happen?  People dont give a simple fuck of opal. Thats my point.

Sorry but, this coin have fail on his perfect momentum when it start to get traction and visibility. Be sure all this volume by these person,3/4 of them will never come again... Im here since a long moment in crypto, allways baghold. I dont have time to sit all day long with my computer do to some trade..

Anyway, now, no one fuck(yeah,folks) want to buy opal because theres nothing more attractive than a dev working his ass . but this one damn fail on this when everybody was looking here.

Now stop bashing on me and dev give us something nice to promote. Market place doesn't anymore give traction on this now.

Ps: thanks bro. Im pure idiotic. Well. Cash out seems good to me now to dont have to talk with people like you anymore. I have try my hard to promote opal on all october. Its seems i have get some people there. Anyway. I think you just don't understand what a true bagholder are.

Have a good day

It's childish to blame somebody else, you could have done a project to support Opal yourself. Yet you do nothing more then typing and pointing fingers to other people that put efford in this coin.

If you think your "bagholding again" send me a PM, I'm pleased to baghold your coins.

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:35:58 PM

Lol. There's no 'longterm' in crypto, the unique rule was if you fuckup your momentum your a fucker for a longggggg time and its hard to get this from the ground.

Don't be blind and look other coin.
No bagholding in Crypto? When Stealthcoin first came out I bought 25k coins around just under 2k a coin then the Devs took the 10 day hiatus and everyone lost faith and the coin dropped to 1k a coin and I panicked and sold my coins then 3 months later I come back to trading Crypto and BOOM! Stealthcoin is at 11k a coin! The moral of the story is I thought everyone has lost faith in the community and the coin and decided to "Cut" my losses because I was too impatient to hold onto what I "BELIEVED" to be a good investment and if I would've just trusted my gut and my instincts I would've cashed out 500% on that coin investment!! I'm just saying that OPAL is a hardworking team with some good ideas and working as hard as they can so they can have a good strong coin that will be here for the long haul Smiley

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 01:43:30 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 02:16:13 PM by etoque

What's a bashing chain over me...

Well.Im childish top blame dev to don't have get out what they suppose on the time THEY say(also,they took 6 more day and still not finish) Well,we have talk of this some days ago. They excuse them to have put a timmer when its not finish and everything fine. But the opal market is clearely no more a reason to grab people.

This is NOT a playground for children like many think. Its a FINANCIAL market ! Oh ! Its hard for someone to understand. well. in this domain,when you say something,DO IT. and do it right. People don't fuck with money.

Also. Im older than 2/4 of all of us and I literraly found this a bit funny on side. Telling thats i don't have support or what ever... When this one have take traction and visibility,I've been fully on trollbox to promote what coming(long time before too,lets say...),instead of people loosing faith and insult me because nothing come finally...I have stop this since this time. Now. Community insult me because I don't even support this.

This is so logical.

Anyways,English is not my native/primary language,its a bit hard to respond correctly my mind at all of us.

ps: I will not sell my bag at 500 sat assh*le, you can still run for this. Smiley
Jeffersondk

Activity: 139

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:24:19 PM

ps: I will not sell my bag at 500 sat assh*le, you can still run for this. Smiley

Call me what ever you want, you just embarrassed yourself even more. Wink

Happy bagholding!

etoque
Legendary

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 02:34:20 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2014, 04:48:02 PM by etoque

Happy bagholding!

I embarrassed nothing Smiley

Someone just took old post from me and start 'debate'(lets say,they bashing me) now, Everything's fine except 2-3 guys love bashing on me without reason  Smiley Yes,you are an asshole since you love bashing on people Smiley

Sorry to point out a problem,in the mind to resolve it for it never happen again. Because yeah,I want opal succed!  You know what is the lamest thing to do ? Say you don't care and its only a long term decision. This is so easy to say that when you know that not have a reel longterm in cryptocurrency world(1-3month was longterm here)Everybody can say that on every coin(also,everybody say that...) to put an cloth on your eye's and tell everything fine's, sorry to say that but it not working like that. we need to point the problem,resolve it,and make sure it never happen again.

Im too pragmatic to sleep over my bag and say everything will be fine,nothing happens without nothing

We have finish now ? start to be boring of this...

Edit: Just want to point out something, every coin can be pumped and dumped,at least,every will.(except ICO) This market is all about pump and dump, we are all there to made money(all of us),because we love technologie and innovation(most of us).Look like opal have start from 350 to 1000,this is call a pump. and down from 450 sat now,this is a dump... I invent nothing... Just want to be clear. Im pretty sure,if everything have been well done one week ago,everything get out nicely,and with an announcement about next feature to keep people attract(ETA),were would still been stock over 1000 sat and maybe more. because the market is mostly a chain reaction,a kind of social experimentation with exponential possibility

Nothing is finish,we will still got our glory with opal,we just need to work harder and don't made same mistake !

Love you all Smiley
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:29:51 PM

Happy bagholding!

I embarrassed nothing Smiley

Someone just took old post from me and start 'debate'(lets say,they bashing me) now, Everything's fine except 2-3 guys love bashing on me without reason  Smiley Yes,you are an asshole since you love bashing on people Smiley

Sorry to point out a problem,in the mind to resolve it for it never happen again. Because yeah,I want opal succed!  You know what is the lamest thing to do ? Say you don't care and its only a long term decision. This is so easy to say that when you know that not have a reel longterm in cryptocurrency world(1-3month was longterm here)Everybody can say that on every coin(also,everybody say that...) to put an cloth on your eye's and tell everything fine's, sorry to say that but it not working like that. we need to point the problem,resolve it,and make sure it never happen again.

Im too pragmatic to sleep over my bag and say everything will be fine,nothing happens without nothing

We have finish now ? start to be boring of this...

Edit: Just want to point out something, every coin can be pumped and dumped,at least,every will.(except ICO) This market is all about pump and dump, we are all there to made money(all of us),because we love technologie and innovation(most of us).Look like opal have start from 350 to 1000,this is call a pump. and down from 450 sat now,this is a dump... I invent nothing... Just want to be clear. Im pretty sure,if everything have been well done one week ago,everything get out nicely,and with an announcement about next feature to keep people attract(ETA),were would still been stock over 1000 sat and maybe more. because the market is mostly a chain reaction,a kind of social experimentation with exponential possibility

Nothing is finish,we will still got our glory with opal,we just need to work harder and don't made same mistake !

Love you all Smiley

I hope you didn't think I was bashing you buddy Smiley I was just saying that people in Crypto are too impatient to wait for a coin that they call it dead when something doesn't go according to plan just like I stated with the StealthCoin episode I dealt with.  Instead of being patient and waiting for the Devs to deliver what they promised I panicked and sold at a 50% loss when if I would've just held onto the coins I had bought and waited out the time I would've profited 500%.  It was just simply stating that OPAL coin has only been around 2 months and is still relatively new to Crypto and for what they have accomplished already I would say they are doing alright Smiley Once the masses figure out that OPALcoin isn't some scam coin and it is a hardworking team that is working hard to put out what it promises then the price will rise to where it should rightfully be Smiley Until then I will continue to support OPALcoin by keeping my coins staking today which is OPAL StakeDay according to the announcements Smiley Cheers Everyone and Happy Trading Wink

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
November 15, 2014, 05:37:44 PM

patience, patience, patience lol!
give opal time and it will grow.
  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 203 »
  Print  

Jump to: