Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 11:58:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Black Mob Attacks White Kroger Customer & Employees  (Read 1099 times)
umair127 (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:20:21 PM

Wow!  If this were video of a white crowd cheering, chasing and then beating up black folks...it would be all over the national news.   Too bad the customer or employees did not have a gun.  Nothing from race hustler Al Sharpton, or Eric 'My People' Holder, or his boss....the ultimate race hustler...Barack Hussein Obama.  Pathetic!

http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/09/08/screeming-with-glee-oh-look-they-got-a-white-dude-black-mob-attacks-white-kroger-customer-and-employees-eric-my-people-holder-unavailable-for-comment/
As predicted, The “Mike Brown Effect” Comes To Memphis Tennessee - A white male is jumped in the parking lot of a grocery store.  Two store employees try to stop the beating.   Video shows the cheering crowd chasing and then gleefully beating and kicking the employees. A young black female videotaped the assault while gleefully proclaiming “they got a white dude.”  This beating took place Saturday September 6th – Reverse the races and Don Lemon/Anderson Cooper/Sonni Hostin would be airing 24/7…..

[...] According to police, three white people were jumped by a large group of teenagers who were chanting “fam mob.” The black group, who came from CiCi’s Pizza, reportedly attacked a 25-year-old white customer as he left his car to enter Kroger.

Video....
http://theconservativetreehouse.com/2014/09/08/screeming-with-glee-oh-look-they-got-a-white-dude-black-mob-attacks-white-kroger-customer-and-employees-eric-my-people-holder-unavailable-for-comment/

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hackjack

Activity: 63
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:25:59 PM

I'm sorry, but we have a cultural problem with people who appear to have a genetic predisposition towards violence.Get pissed at me all you want.

sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:26:21 PM

The left would have you believe this never happens, that its poor black folk that are attacked every day by angry white mobs and beaten if not murdered by raging white racists. And they make that claim in spite of the hundreds if not thousands of black flash mob videos on the web. That this kind of barbaric mentality even exists in the US is a disgrace to the country as a whole but do you think holder will be out there looking at race based civil rights violations? Hell no, when whites are beat down for being white he calls it justice.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:29:32 PM

And do you for one minute think any of the parents, friends or neighbors of those attackers will turn in the violent offenders and demand justice be served and that violent perps be removed from their neighborhood? Time will tell but like the beating in St Louis I won't hold my breath waiting for someone to do the right thing.

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
hackjack

Activity: 63

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 04:50:30 PM

Wow!  If this were video of a white crowd cheering, chasing and then beating up black folks...it would be all over the national news.   Too bad the customer or employees did not have a gun.  Nothing from race hustler Al Sharpton, or Eric 'My People' Holder, or his boss....the ultimate race hustler...Barack Hussein Obama.  Pathetic!

As predicted, The “Mike Brown Effect” Comes To Memphis Tennessee - A white male is jumped in the parking lot of a grocery store.  Two store employees try to stop the beating.   Video shows the cheering crowd chasing and then gleefully beating and kicking the employees. A young black female videotaped the assault while gleefully proclaiming “they got a white dude.”  This beating took place Saturday September 6th – Reverse the races and Don Lemon/Anderson Cooper/Sonni Hostin would be airing 24/7…..

[...] According to police, three white people were jumped by a large group of teenagers who were chanting “fam mob.” The black group, who came from CiCi’s Pizza, reportedly attacked a 25-year-old white customer as he left his car to enter Kroger.

Video....
Has the police released anything disparaging about the victims yet? Or have they reacted appropriately to the crime?

umair127 (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:11:03 PM

Video....
Has the police released anything disparaging about the victims yet? Or have they reacted appropriately to the crime?
VIDEO: Teen mob uses pumpkins to attack Kroger workers trying to stop parking lot assault

WARNING: This story contains material that some viewers may find disturbing due to its graphic nature. Viewer discretion is advised.

MEMPHIS, Tenn. — Police are searching for a group of teens responsible for a brutal mob attack in a Kroger parking lot in Tennessee Saturday night.

WREG reports three people were attacked by the large group of teens around 9:15 p.m. in the store parking lot at Highland and Poplar.

A woman captured the horrifying attack with her cell phone. That video has gone viral on Facebook and other social media sites.

“Hold on, they got a white dude,” the woman laughs. “Look at ‘em. Let me get out the way.”
http://wtvr.com/2014/09/07/kroger-parking-lot-mob-attack/

spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:35:39 PM

I'm sorry, but we have a cultural problem with people who appear to have a genetic predisposition towards violence.Get pissed at me all you want.

Every single peice of history proves this statment true... Even if they don't want to hear it.  They are WIDLY.. widly violent.. widly.
Chef Ramsay
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 10:18:55 PM

Single parent households on welfare, the war on drugs that keeps the fathers locked up, an education system that doesn't do the business properly, little hope at being upwardly mobile, teens having babies to get out of the house = all a recipe for disaster.
intighet

Activity: 83

mene mene tekel upharsin

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 11:08:57 PM

Single parent households on welfare, the war on drugs that keeps the fathers locked up, an education system that doesn't do the business properly, little hope at being upwardly mobile, teens having babies to get out of the house = all a recipe for disaster.

+1

Discrimination by race is senseless. We are all human beings. The illusory correlation between race and crime can be entirely explained by the effects of systemic poverty.

Malus pro bono surrepat, et bonus pro malo displiceat; fallaces enim sunt rerum species, quibus credidimus.
counter

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

Time is on our side, yes it is!

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:01:31 AM

Every single peice of history proves this statment true... Even if they don't want to hear it.  They are WIDLY.. widly violent.. widly.

Hey you know what I heard, slavery is pretty was violent oh and war also.  Most racial groups used slaves so your whole argument about "them" having genetic violent tendency's is laughable.  People had which hunts and many horrible violent crimes have taken place by all races.

People like to look at things from one perspective and sell it as truth but reality is much more complex.  I'm not ok with the "genetically predisposition" scapegoat argument, especially with all the wars we've seen in the past few hundred years but hey that is just me. 
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:18:03 AM

This is exactly what happens when political correctness gets out of control. I am sure that none of the perpetrators will be punished. On the other hand, the victims will be told that it was all their fault and they are racist. Has there been a single incident in the United States, where black individuals were prosecuted for racism against whites? No. Not even during the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. (one perpetrator in that incident is due to be released from prison on December 17, 2014).
DrG
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1035

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:47:24 AM

This is exactly what happens when political correctness gets out of control. I am sure that none of the perpetrators will be punished. On the other hand, the victims will be told that it was all their fault and they are racist. Has there been a single incident in the United States, where black individuals were prosecuted for racism against whites? No. Not even during the murders of Channon Christian and Christopher Newsom. (one perpetrator in that incident is due to be released from prison on December 17, 2014).

Racism against whites?  There's no such thing.  That would be like water on fire.  Jumbo shrimp.  Non-hypocritical Al Sharpton.

The day Holder prosecutes those Black Panthers is the day he no longer thinks he's Malcom X
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:54:20 PM

IF they are found, these guys will be prosecuted by the local police. 

There should not be any "hate crime" or "racism crimes" because they are ridiculous, requiring cops or juries to guess at the motives of a criminal.  This is impossible.
spazzdla
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 01:59:19 PM

There should not be any "hate crime" or "racism crimes" because they are ridiculous, requiring cops or juries to guess at the motives of a criminal.  This is impossible.

LMAO this is not a hate crime BAHAHAHAHAHAH oh okay a bunch of black guys going around and only jumping white guys.. ya.. not a hate crime... uh huh.
Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:11:14 PM

LMAO this is not a hate crime BAHAHAHAHAHAH oh okay a bunch of black guys going around and only jumping white guys.. ya.. not a hate crime... uh huh.

I'm not disagreeing it may have been motivated by racism.  I'm saying that a law can't be written to dispense harsher penalties for crimes based on attempting to impute motives. 

Example.  Jury finds W guilty of assault.  Evidence is a cell phone recording of W hitting B  with baseball bat.  W gets 10 years in prison.

COMPARED TO...

W is white and hits B who is black.

W should get 20 years because, the DA alleges, he is RACIST. 

Now, what sort of actual evidence do you present to support the charge?  He does not exhibit politically correct behavior during the time he's assaulting B? Are you kidding me?

Spendulus
Legendary

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:12:15 PM

Racism against whites?  There's no such thing.  That would be like water on fire.  Jumbo shrimp.  Non-hypocritical Al Sharpton.

The day Holder prosecutes those Black Panthers is the day he no longer thinks he's Malcom X
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Black_Panther_Party_voter_intimidation_case
I believe Eric Holder has flat out said that he would not pursue charges of hate crimes against whites, period.
Bonam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 02:18:20 PM

America is so freaking messed up when it comes to all this race crap, sigh.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: