Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:40:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is he doing in IRAQ?  (Read 2949 times)
Mr.Bitty

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:36:07 PM

BTW since obama killed osama that murder has been used as a recruiting tool and al qaida has more than doubled in size and tripled its attacks and isis has flourished. So, under bush al qaida was on the run, without a home country, short on cash and their leader lived in hiding and under obama their leader is dead, their numbers are flourishing, their bank accounts raking in close to $100 million a month and they're killing thousands per day. There's a reason Americans feel less safe under obama and it sure as hell isn't because he's done a good job squashing terrorists. Maybe its because he can't even admit they are muslim terrorists.
dd loves to brag that obama has killed more al qaida leaders than anybody ever but when it comes down to it all that killing with drones didn't stop the terrorists from flourishing under obama.
Sooooooooooooo predictable.   How did I know I'd come in here and no matter what the President said, it would be wrong?Huh  Because it happens each day here, every day here, all day here.  The only consistent thing for these guys is Obama is wrong.  They won't themselves take a position because then they couldn't say Obama is wrong every day in every way.

IMHO, he's wrong here, too, FWIW, because we should let them kill each other and stay the hell out of it.  But, of course, for the righties, if he'd said that, he'd be -- ready for this incredible surprise -- WRONG, too.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PeanutCoins

Activity: 141

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:42:42 PM

BTW since obama killed osama that murder has been used as a recruiting tool and al qaida has more than doubled in size and tripled its attacks and isis has flourished. So, under bush al qaida was on the run, without a home country, short on cash and their leader lived in hiding and under obama their leader is dead, their numbers are flourishing, their bank accounts raking in close to $100 million a month and they're killing thousands per day. There's a reason Americans feel less safe under obama and it sure as hell isn't because he's done a good job squashing terrorists. Maybe its because he can't even admit they are muslim terrorists.
dd loves to brag that obama has killed more al qaida leaders than anybody ever but when it comes down to it all that killing with drones didn't stop the terrorists from flourishing under obama.
Sooooooooooooo predictable.   How did I know I'd come in here and no matter what the President said, it would be wrong?Huh  Because it happens each day here, every day here, all day here.  The only consistent thing for these guys is Obama is wrong.  They won't themselves take a position because then they couldn't say Obama is wrong every day in every way.

IMHO, he's wrong here, too, FWIW, because we should let them kill each other and stay the hell out of it.  But, of course, for the righties, if he'd said that, he'd be -- ready for this incredible surprise -- WRONG, too.
So you think that he is wrong, but mostly you just want to discredit those on the right who...think he is wrong.  Ah, liberal logic... if you hate him so much ,why did you vote him?

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — The real dice experience | Provably Fair | Free BTC Faucet ⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Mr.Bitty

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:46:07 PM

So you think that he is wrong, but mostly you just want to discredit those on the right who...think he is wrong.  Ah, liberal logic... if you hate him so much ,why did you vote him?
The difference is if he'd said we are going to stay out of it, I'd have said he's right, whereas those on the right who are condemning him for doing this would say the exact same thing if he did ANYTHING else, they'd say that's wrong, just like they say this is wrong.

Are you really that dense, that you can't read English and understand?Huh?  (Rhetorical question.  You're not, but you play one on the Internet)

Mr.Bitty

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:50:46 PM

I'm not saying Obama is actually wrong - when I think he IS wrong, I DO say that. What I'm saying is that no matter what he says or does, idiots like you will SAY he's wrong, just because he's the one who says or does it. Do you understand yet, or do I have to dumb it down even more for you?

umair127

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:53:34 PM

I'm not saying Obama is actually wrong - when I think he IS wrong, I DO say that. What I'm saying is that no matter what he says or does, idiots like you will SAY he's wrong, just because he's the one who says or does it. Do you understand yet, or do I have to dumb it down even more for you?
No it wasn't and you believed the lies Obama told you…

To the point you ridiculed those of us who said they needed to leave some troops there and Obama blew the agreement…

And Obama claimed victory…

Yes this is Obama's fault and now we're going back aren't we?

The ultimate admission of failure…

And you're still pissing on those who fought for all that…

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: