Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 06:33:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin T-shirts  (Read 3672 times)
yamortsac

Activity: 154
Merit: 111

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:45:14 PM

Nice shirt. Wearing that kind of shirt is one way of advertising bitcoin, and with that for sure bitcoin will be known even to the people not using internet. It's nice to have t-shirt like that.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:46:50 PM

OP is now active again hoping that he continue this kind of business because this is one of the good way to advertised bitcoin to other people to know what is bitcoin or the whole digital currency. The concept is good, designed of the shirt is very clear and its empazised bitcoin and for sure lots of people asking what is the meaning of BTC at the middle of the shirt because it is very unique to theie eyes.
prodigalson

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:26:07 PM

Nothing's special. It can be done by any printing agency

Hello, cryptoworld
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 598

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:46:22 PM

Nothing's special. It can be done by any printing agency
But the intellectual property goes to the OP and he's the right to sue you when someone reports that somebody is copying his designs or did intentionally get the content of his logo's.

OP is now active again hoping that he continue this kind of business because this is one of the good way to advertised bitcoin to other people to know what is bitcoin or the whole digital currency. The concept is good, designed of the shirt is very clear and its empazised bitcoin and for sure lots of people asking what is the meaning of BTC at the middle of the shirt because it is very unique to theie eyes.
Yes, when you are walking down the street and you are wearing this t-shirt those people that are aware about bitcoin yet didn't supported it will somehow remember somethings about bitcoin, it's either good or bad memories. But publicity is publicity and we need to do it for bitcoin.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Mevz

Activity: 238
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:37:06 AM

Wow bitcoin t shirts. I think that is a great idea. Wanna have one of that T shirts. Few people only knows the logo of bitcoin 😂. Many people dont know about crypto.
ongels

Activity: 196

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:15:40 PM

Nice t shirt but it would be great if the price reduce to lower, I love the design . Should we also used our bitcoin to purchased the shirts..? Surely everyone would avail:)
JeBro

Activity: 714
Merit: 10

Living is easy with eyes closed ...

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 08:12:14 AM

Cool design. And can I buy a T-shirt for BTC or ETH?

mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:08:09 AM

It's better if you release some sample bitcoin shirt, to see designed or if ever we need to gather some signature designed of bitcoin.
I think if it is happen more people were encourage to join in our bitcoin community.
In addition spreading of bitcoin to the world will become easily for us.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 06:13:59 AM

Nice T-shirt good for gift.
I must say that this is really a great idea. This will no doubt help bitcoin in gaining more fame. In addition to this, this will also help more people to know about bitcoin which in result help more people in knowing about bitcoin. This is really a great initiative and I think that this is the best idea of promoting bitcoin and spreading awareness about bitcoin. We need to appreciate this idea.
Angi

Activity: 560

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 08:53:56 AM

Wow how nice  the logo this is really great i want one😆wearing this t shirt is like an advertising the bitcoin so we can invite people to join bitcoin and  invest..
Maestro75

Activity: 1918
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 09:38:34 AM

This thread is more relevant now than it was a few years ago when it was started. Publicity like this one that is not technical should be encouraged as it's easily understood. I stand for it and can give anything to have such a T-Shirt. In my country I have seen a car with HODL 1 as its number plate. Immediately I saw that I knew what it meant and I smiled to myself.
LogitechMouse
Legendary

Activity: 2422
Merit: 1036

Chancellor on brink of second bailout for banks

View Profile WWW
November 13, 2017, 01:22:09 PM

I like the design of the t shirt. It is one way of advertising bitcoin into all of the people around. Having a walk outside or going to mall with that t shirt is one way of advertising. I hope someday I will buy my own tshirt with a logo of bitcoin with it.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:15:34 AM

Nice shirt. Wearing that kind of shirt is one way of advertising bitcoin, and with that for sure bitcoin will be known even to the people not using internet. It's nice to have t-shirt like that.
Yeah this thing will increase the value and the popularity of the bitcoin so the people will know the bitcoin and the increasing value of the bitcoin I know the growth of the bitcoin will increase if we will make the bitcoin more popular and the more people will know the bitcoin so I am very sure the bitcoin will get the more value and this will be the time that the bitcoin will be the popular the expensive currency.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:41:21 PM

Wow how nice  the logo this is really great i want one😆wearing this t shirt is like an advertising the bitcoin so we can invite people to join bitcoin and  invest..
Yeah it is very nice and the decent logo so a lot of the people will wear the bitcoin T shirt and the this is the other way to make the bitcoin more famous and the bitcoin profit will increase with the time it is time but yet it is still increasing if people will not invest in the bitcoin today and they will not take the bitcoin serious they will be repent in the coming time so I want to say it is the time to enjoy the bitcoin profit and to have the profit so use the chance.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 09:14:17 PM

The design of t-shirts is good and that's i think is good for me. But I think your location is very far away from me.
I SUGGES TO PUT BITCOIN OPTION AS PAYMENT SO THOSE PEOPLE WANT TO BUY EASILY TRANSACT .
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:05:46 AM

Hoping that op will get back and sell this kind of shirt, i like the concept and i think by wearing that shirt you are simply introducing bitcoin to other people specially for those people who really do not know what is crypto currecy.

In fact we can all print our own shirt and we don't need to place an order to OP. We can design our shirt according to what our preferences and have it right away. Personally, I just want my shirt to be simple like with just a logo of bitcoin. And people who'll see it and can understand what the logo meant is just the people who are into bitcoin also. And for those who didn't understand my shirt will gets curious.  Cool

Happy Coding Life Smiley
BlueStackz
Legendary

Activity: 1204
Merit: 1028

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:52:08 AM

Cool design. And can I buy a T-shirt for BTC or ETH?
Exactly! I think so that at the very present moment, you can only buy bitcoin T-shirt but there are likely chances that you’ll be able to get the T-shirts for other coins as well. I personally like this idea a lot. This is the best thing to do in order to promote this usage of bitcoin amongst the people. Moreover, it will also help more people in getting too know about bitcoin. This will for sure bring positive results.
Sihab76

Activity: 1302

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 08:15:14 AM

Wow it is very popular and interesting idea. Bitcoin T-shirt is a great media of spreading it news worldwide. Bitcoin logo, printing symbols bear its familiarity and people know much about bitcoin through Bitcoin branded T-shirt 👕.
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 09:14:01 AM

I'm sure this will be more crowded visited by many people to buy it. Nowadays seen Bitcoin is really more recognizable by more people and is close to him/her. Surely who the Bitcoiners that who's not interested in t-shirts that portray the Bitcoin, most are will be definitely wanna to have that t-shirts. Good luck with your business, and more crowded to visited by many buyers from all over the countries. That's a great idea for business Smiley

Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:31:23 PM

Great idea. Bitcoin in t-shirt is very effective advertisement for bitcoin currency.  if we print a logo with bitcoin symbol in our t - shirt people see it and know the value of bitcoin and other information.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: