Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:20:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin T-shirts  (Read 3672 times)
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:09:03 AM

Bitcoin T-Shirt is a effective way to spread out or publication of bitcoin familarity. people wearing bitcoin t-shirt and people show the logo or symble and realise the value and importance of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
teinblek

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 05:22:42 AM

yes I also have a bitcoin t-shirt I ordered ditoko online with a fairly high price but very high quality.
since wearing t-shirts many people who ask about logo bitcoin in t-shirt that I use  Grin  Grin
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 06:04:18 AM

yes I also have a bitcoin t-shirt I ordered ditoko online with a fairly high price but very high quality.
since wearing t-shirts many people who ask about logo bitcoin in t-shirt that I use  Grin  Grin
I am hoping that this coming Christmas i received my first bitcoin shirt came from my friend, he is already selling bitcoin shirt and now that is his business and he is accepting orders. I will post here the sample while i am wearing that shirt. It is one of the good way of advertising bitcoin to other people since the logo in not to familiar i think they will ask of what is the meaning of big logo of BTC

Happy06

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 06:43:37 AM

It's a very nice development for a person to design his own T-shirt, not a expensive price of 20 dollar, but it caught my attention; Why is not Bitcoin paying?

Dude there are many online logo designers site available in online. If you able to do by own you can only need to spare the money for the printing the t-shirt.
I do not think that it will cost more than 5 USD to print in any photo maker store.
However, if you open a e-store to buy the btc designed t-shirts means you will be able to make more money.
Bitcoin t shirt is  better to post in facebook or other online shopping to seen other people or other members of bitcoin to buy and selling a t shirt for bitcoin.
Shafiqul Islam

Activity: 546

burst.money

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:22:56 AM

It's a very nice development for a person to design his own T-shirt, not a expensive price of 20 dollar, but it caught my attention; Why is not Bitcoin paying?
wow it is effective advertisement of spreading mechanism of bitcoin.one may  wearing a bitcoin mark t-shirt, other people seeing it and understand the importance of bitcoin.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 20, 2017, 11:55:19 PM

Can you buy those shirts with bitcoin?
Bitcoin has really influenced into the attitude of many people around the world. How about thinking like “Can we purchase the bitcoin from those shirts?” We have all the reasons to spend the bitcoins but this is not the right time to spend the bitcoins in the expendables. Bitcoin must be earned at this time so that it can help us at later stage of the life. These shirts can be a good source for the advertisement and if you can cash this advertisement, then why not?
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 21, 2017, 11:54:57 AM

Nice t shirt but it would be great if the price reduce to lower, I love the design . Should we also used our bitcoin to purchased the shirts..? Surely everyone would avail:)
Yeah that's a cool shirt, I think if someone see's this shirt to me they would probably ask me some question about bitcoin or maybe where can they also purchase that shirt. Is this also available to ship nationwide? I think it is also hard for me to trust anyone into online right now, especially Christmas is coming, there are a lot of scammers our there online.
Kayum10029

Activity: 1190

View Profile
December 24, 2017, 05:08:43 PM

bitcoin in T-Shirt is a great system to spreading out the news of bitcoin in the globe.  it is a information advertisement, when people wearing a symble bearing t-shirt people saw it and realise the importance of bitcoin currency.

rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 25, 2017, 12:37:08 PM

Making bitcoin shirts is a good idea and can be made as an advertisement or promotion to introduce bitcoin to the community, because when we wear bitcoin-patterned shirts will be the center of attention or when people see bitcoin-patterned shirts people will see and will ask what is the meaning of the shirt motif and most importantly for as good as possible the motive of the picture so that people see it and attract attention. if people ask about t-shirts we wear bitcoin we just explain the meaning of bitcoin and its advantages so they understand and join join.
Yeah I will be happy if I have one of this T-shirt. I think that the management and marketing staff should print bitcoin T-shirt because it is the easiest way of marketing. People will ask about bitcoin and thus they will come to know what bitcoin is and how to invest in it? What is profit ratio of bitcoin and what is the future of bitcoin. All these questions need just one T-shirt for all the people to wear.
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:15:32 AM

Bitcoin T-Shirt is a effective way to spread out or publication of bitcoin familarity. people wearing bitcoin t-shirt and people show the logo or symble and realise the value and importance of bitcoin.
Exactly, I really of this idea to be the best one for promoting bitcoin and making more number of people aware of bitcoin. This will not only help bitcoin to have more demand in the international market but it will also help more number of people to make out enough money from bitcoin which can help them in having a better living. This will really help bitcoin in much better way.
reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:45:17 AM

bitcoin in T-Shirt is a great system to spreading out the news of bitcoin in the globe.  it is a information advertisement, when people wearing a symble bearing t-shirt people saw it and realise the importance of bitcoin currency.

I think all the members of this forum should have the btc tshirt and where ever possible like in the events, exhibitions, in offices like when casual is allowed etc one should wear and go so that it gets more widespread among the people who are new or know but still skeptical about its future. In this way we will have more people in bitcoin ecosystem.

Lucifer777

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 11:06:37 AM

Remind me why there's no good bitcoin auction websites since Bitmit again?BTCBTC
Lucifer777

Activity: 50

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 08:10:39 PM

i am starting marketing for my product . i want to know about internet marketing.is true internet marketing = making money How to succeed in internet marketing?
bitzizzix

Activity: 2366
Merit: 447

Play Bitcoin PVP Prediction Game

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 02:36:09 AM

Making bitcoin motif shirts is a great breakthrough for promoting or introducing bitcoin throughout the community, it's important to make good bitcoin shirts and attract people's attention if they see them and get them to ask what the shirt is and where we can explain what is butcoin. because the development of bitcoin is growing in popularity and is starting to circulate everywhere from social media, news or advertisements and one of them promotes by bitcoin-based t-shirts and it is great for bitcoin development because bitcoin is beneficial and can help improve life for those who use it.

.BITWINUP.
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄██████░░██░░████████▄
██████░░░░░░░░░▀████████
█████████░░████▄░░████████
▐█████████░░████▀░░████████▌
▐█████████░░░░░░░░░░▀██████▌
▐█████████░░███████░░██████▌
███████▀▀░░▀▀▀▀▀▀░░▄██████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄███████
▀██████▄▄██▄▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
UP OR DOWN?
BITCOIN PVP PREDECTION GAME

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████░░███████████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀

VS

▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████░░░░░░░░░░███████
█████████░░░░░░█████████
███████████░░███████████
████████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄███████████████████████▄
██                     ██
██  █████████████████  ██
██  ▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀▀  ██
█▀  ▄███████████████▄  ▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██  ▄▄▄▄▄ ███ ███ ▄▄▄▄▄  ██
██  █████▄ ▀███▀ ▄█████  ██
██  ███████▄▄▄▄▄███████  ██
██  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ██
███████████████████████████
MONTHLY
JACKPOT
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████▀▀██████████████▄
▄███▀░░▄▄░░▀▀███████████▄
▄███░░▄█████▄░████████████▄
████░░▀██████▀▀░░░░░▀██████
█████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄▄████▄░░█████
▀███████▄▄▄██░▀█████░░████▀
▀███████████▄░░▀▀▀░░▄███▀
▀█████████████▄▄▄█████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

.Play to earn Crypto.
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Priya0101

Activity: 6

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 05:15:24 AM

wow,it's really good news Grin Grin
jabfly

Activity: 11

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 02:04:47 PM

Bitcoin t-shirts are a great idea. One has yet to put up a store to make it available for everyone. Btc should be the main mode of payment too.
ssanjeewa

Activity: 18

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 03:29:30 PM

how can i buy a t-shirt.
braindead000

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:23:24 PM

how can i buy a t-shirt.

https://www.zazzle.com/bitcoin_revolution_english_version_19_colors_t_shirt-235801442415879499

add to cart
btcfrmcom

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 07:28:06 PM

Hello! Do you have only black and white colors? or you can  offer other colors?? I am interested in blue as it's my favorite one
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 11:09:28 PM

Making bitcoin motif shirts is a great breakthrough for promoting or introducing bitcoin throughout the community, it's important to make good bitcoin shirts and attract people's attention if they see them and get them to ask what the shirt is and where we can explain what is butcoin. because the development of bitcoin is growing in popularity and is starting to circulate everywhere from social media, news or advertisements and one of them promotes by bitcoin-based t-shirts and it is great for bitcoin development because bitcoin is beneficial and can help improve life for those who use it.
Yeah it is great idea to promote bitcoin in the world, because young people play games and they will wear this shirt and the new generation will need nothing to understand bitcoin. They will learn everything about bitcoin when they use this T-Shirt. The rest of the people will also take interest in such T-shirts and thus all the people in the world will come to know about bitcoin without any internet and media.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: