Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: How to get 1 BTC a month>
without referral - 1 (100%)
without investment - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 1

Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Want To Ask  (Read 1041 times)
qnutqueen (OP)

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/HepfPJL.png

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 03:14:13 PM

Hi..guys
I am a btc miner for almost a year. I think it is impossible to get 1 BTC a month. I want to know wheter is there anyone who goal to get 1 BTC a month. Thanks for your response.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

▬▬ι═══════-  ♦ EXTOKE  -═══════ι▬▬
●▬●▬●▬●▬ FEE FREE DECENTRALIZED EXCHANGE! ▬●▬●▬●▬●
{Website}{Token Sale}{White Paper}{Platform}{Twitter}{Facebook}
In order to get the maximum amount of activity points possible, you just need to post once per day on average. Skipping days is OK as long as you maintain the average.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
traderbit

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2016, 03:17:31 PM

Hi..guys
I am a btc miner for almost a year. I think it is impossible to get 1 BTC a month. I want to know wheter is there anyone who goal to get 1 BTC a month. Thanks for your response.
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

It is possible but tell us what is your mining rig, you should have more than one mining rig(latest mining rigs for example Antminer S7) to get at least 1BTC

Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 06:55:43 AM

with antminer you need like 2.5 of them to get 1 btc per month, they do around 0.013 per day, so you do the math, 0.4=1

but then you need to subtract the electricity cost
immangrace

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 12:53:16 PM

Mining difficulty is what defines how much BTC you can get, you need a more performant mining hardware or more mining rigs. And as said before, don't forget to take electricity consumption in account.

notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 16, 2016, 05:13:04 PM

Hi..guys
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Your poll asks "without referral" "without investment".   Getting 1 BTC per month through referral... is going to be impossible for most everyone that is a lot of referrals.  Also what are you referring them to?

On investment it depends if you have skills or something to sell really.  Since posting in a mining forum.... normally it is with investment.  Take 458 per month right now times 12 months is almost 5,500 usd per year.   So no getting over 5k per year without any investment or something to sell... is going to be very hard.
Winoc

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:28:37 AM

Hi..guys
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I think it is very hard to earn 1BTC/month by mining but it is not impossible. By buying 3to4 latest mining rigs we can earn more. Or join ckpool maybe one day you get lucky and hit a block to earn 25BTC reward.
notlist3d
Legendary

Activity: 1456

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 03:35:05 AM

Hi..guys
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
I think it is very hard to earn 1BTC/month by mining but it is not impossible. By buying 3to4 latest mining rigs we can earn more. Or join ckpool maybe one day you get lucky and hit a block to earn 25BTC reward.

You missed the poll though he say's "without referral" and "without investment".   It's easy to overlook it at the top, but it's hard to get 5 grand a year with no investment... just is not "free" money.
navigatrix

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 17, 2016, 08:02:12 PM

Hi..guys
 Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

You missed the poll though he say's "without referral" and "without investment".   It's easy to overlook it at the top, but it's hard to get 5 grand a year with no investment... just is not "free" money.

No risk, no reward. There is always some investment, even if it's your time or effort (even posting on this forum  Wink )
Referrals, IMO, just bring in dust.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: