Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:55:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Dead Thread  (Read 2378 times)
anon112 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 11:01:24 PM

Nah it's not really worth it but i've been scammed everyones been scammed.

And it all comes down to one thing, I needed money for weed. I have refunded the coins and I dont think I will be trading with them again lol.

For the record im not 15 or 6'2" and I do not live in loughborough.

Peace.

Iain F ing King

p.s. Can a mod please delete this thread nobody wants there personal details in a public thread. If you could do that it would be great.
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Inaba
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2011, 11:21:50 PM

A mod better not delete this thread.  Scammers personal details should remain up for all time so people can refer back to them.

Everyone has not been scammed and using that as an excuse is lame a shit.  You tried to scam people and got caught and your personal details got posted and you got scared so you refunded the money.  I very seriously doubt you would have refunded the money if your identity remained anonymous, thus removing that information is just asking for you to do it again and hopefully will serve as a warning to others.

Someone should probably call his mom and let her know what he's been doing in her basement.  Seriously dude "Operates my proxy" do you even know what that means?  Once again, you're talking to a forum full of IT / Tech Geeks, do you really think you can bullshit your way out of a technical corner?  Why the hell would your "friend" let you proxy through his connection so your bullshit comes down on him instead of you?

Fuck... to buy weed.  What a fucking douchebag... or is it "chav" in the UK?  UK's equivalent of trailer trash.

If you're searching these lines for a point, you've probably missed it.  There was never anything there in the first place.
anon112 (OP)

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2011, 11:35:10 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2011, 12:00:44 AM by anon112

Dear Mod's,
 please may you delete this thread I will not be back I would just really appreciate it cause your hear strange stories about details the internet and stabbings and I think that this scare has served its purpose in that I have refunded the coins and feel very guilty about the whole situation.

I believe Inaba is being overly harsh about this and he does not want to see this thread taken down for the wrong reasons, namely the heroic light he is portrayed in.

I do not want the details removed so I can scam again, never again will I scam, I just don't want anyone who does not need my details to have my details.

Hopefully you can do this for me.

Anon112
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: