Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:17:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [WTS] Dice Script ☆ Bootstrap ☆ Any Coin Compatibility ☆ Provably Fair ☆ AUCTION  (Read 5751 times)
xaxuke

Activity: 285
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 02:04:18 PM

Auction started for both scripts, starting at 0.05 here
I bet 0.05
williamj2543 (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 02:21:58 PM

Auction has started at 0.5. Remember the auction ends after 24 hours of no bids. 24 hours from now if no one bets xaxuke wins

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
xaxuke

View Profile
December 05, 2014, 04:17:02 PM

Auction has started at 0.5. Remember the auction ends after 24 hours of no bids. 24 hours from now if no one bets xaxuke wins
Sorry, my bet is 0.05, no 0.5. Thank you.
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2014, 05:01:21 PM

Sorry I mistyped. It's actually 0.05 btc

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
xaxuke

View Profile
December 06, 2014, 03:25:44 PM

I won the auction. Smiley
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2014, 03:32:29 PM

Xaxuke has indeed won the auction at 0.05 btc.
Next auction starts at 0.05

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
robmob

Activity: 658

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 11:44:03 PM

Id buy a working script off you for 0.05 message me if your interested.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 11:05:22 AM

I have reworked the script to make it a bit more intuitive. New demo at cryptobets.co/dicesell I am also finished a faucet where you can adjust payout reward and pwyout frequency.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
robmob

Activity: 658

Respect All Fear None

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 01:58:51 PM

I have reworked the script to make it a bit more intuitive. New demo at cryptobets.co/dicesell I am also finished a faucet where you can adjust payout reward and pwyout frequency.

I hope you done allot more then that, The script is horrible coded.This guy is a good guy but the script is the shits. I bought it and 3 weeks later I am still fixing the bugs/exploits he left vulnerable in it. This is a good starter script for anyone looking to start there own site and has coding experience. It is not a finished site like he is claiming you will need to do work to it before launching it as I experience when buying it from him.

Some things are to good to be true and these cheap scripts are one of them.

I tried working with you several times showing you upwards of 20+ bugs on one the scripts alone. Spent 2 days getting code form you to fix one problem you still did not fix I had to fix myself so good luck twith sales that is my 2 sense. I will remove this when I get a working script or my money back thanks.

Crypto Currency Communityhttp://cryptoinfinity.com

Donate BTC:15YMgV1nb97bpRqBT7CEf6ryo37gqeeRpL
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2014, 11:04:50 PM

I hope you done allot more then that, The script is horrible coded.This guy is a good guy but the script is the shits. I bought it and 3 weeks later I am still fixing the bugs/exploits he left vulnerable in it. This is a good starter script for anyone looking to start there own site and has coding experience. It is not a finished site like he is claiming you will need to do work to it before launching it as I experience when buying it from him.

Some things are to good to be true and these cheap scripts are one of them.

I tried working with you several times showing you upwards of 20+ bugs on one the scripts alone. Spent 2 days getting code form you to fix one problem you still did not fix I had to fix myself so good luck twith sales that is my 2 sense. I will remove this when I get a working script or my money back thanks.
Hello. I offered you a refund for the wheel game which I did offer you a massive discount for. The dice game works 100% and my feedback and customers can prove that. You said yourself that the dice game worked so I don't know what your talking about here. I have halted sales for wheel since I need lots of time to make it better, but dice is working 100%. I am currently wrong on an investment feature for dice and in the near future it will have lots more features.

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
kerimk2

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

ACCOUNT BANNED. Email in sig!!

View Profile
December 30, 2014, 04:20:41 PM

How's the new version coming along. Im interested in purchasing it, what kind of features are you planning?

If you need support for AutoPonzi contact: autoponzi@gmail.com
We aren't sure how long the ban is for. We aren't even sure why we are banned. But we'll try figure it out
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 01, 2015, 11:14:28 PM

How's the new version coming along. Im interested in purchasing it, what kind of features are you planning?
I am pretty much done, by the time htis post is read it will be done, I just need to format the table a bit better for viewing but other than that it is completely done. I will be making a new thread because of the size of this update.
New demo here:
http://cryptobets.co/dicefull/index.php

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
williamj2543 (OP)

View Profile WWW
January 02, 2015, 07:41:08 PM

Added this information in the OP.
New script selling, this one is not for sale anymore (unless you really want it)
New updates with faucet, chat, completely new design, mobile compatible and more.
Invest coming soon as well
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=912015

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: