Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:45:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Which idea you will like?
Mario Game in which you have to collect 30 coins in 2 mins. - 3 (23.1%)
Website where people can buy and sell their websites and domains! - 4 (30.8%)
Website where people can get paid btc by liking facebook pages and twitter followers etc. - 3 (23.1%)
Zuma deluxe game in which you have to survive the game for 1 min in order to get double btc - 1 (7.7%)
Candy Crush Game with timer.You have to make 100 points in 1 mins in order to get paid double btc - 0 (0%)
Bomberman Game with 1 min timer - 2 (15.4%)
Total Voters: 13

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: help me to start a busness  (Read 1750 times)
AJMiles

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2014, 09:45:18 PM

I like the mario game idea, what about flipping it into collecting actual real coins for bitcoin/altcoins ?
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
poxie

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 08:34:34 AM

Hi
I am totally confused as I have many ideas.I confused which project should I start.I have some money as well.Please help me choose a best project out of these.Tank game idea can be vulnerable  it can be hacked by using bots.Please figure out a good project that will require less money in advertising.
You can also suggest me some games in which you like to get paid bitcoin.

Please help me

advise you to start an exchange platform for all kinds of altcoins, if you are capable of it, there is a lot of potential there.
Coinbuddy (OP)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 21, 2014, 10:45:44 AM

i am working on BOMBERMAN game now
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: