Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 03:39:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ATOMIC: in SuperNET CORE - single blockchain for trading all coins&assets  (Read 58284 times)
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:37:58 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2014, 02:06:24 AM by jl777

ATOMIC DAC
Decentralized, Cross-Chain Exchanges for all Blockchain Technologies

Visit the website: atomicdac.org
Read the documentation: http://atomicdac.org/?page_id=11033

ATOMIC on NXT Asset Exchange: 11694807213441909013
ATOMIC on BTER: https://bter.com/trade/atomic_btc
ATOMIC on CoinMarketCap: http://coinmarketcap.com/assets/atomic/

Introduction
Everyone reading this already understands that crypto-currency in one form or another is here to stay, it will be the future of transaction, ledger, voting, communication and much more. However, before crypto-currency becomes something that the general public will use it must be ATOMIC. Cross chain trading currently requires the use of a centralized exchange or a workaround which introduces central points of failure, and require that funds be frozen (nLockTime) or a contract to be used until it can be confirmed that the exchange did actually happen. This is where ATOMIC comes into play. ATOMIC is the spiderweb that will attach the blockchains and assets of all of the crypto-currencies.

What is ATOMIC
• A Decentralized Autonomous Corporation. ATOMIC will be run transparently, with direct community involvement, open source, and once a critical mass has been reached it will become a full DAC with no central points of failure, agenda, laws or anything else that could slow it down.
• Cross-chain trading (think NXT to BTC) in a 100% decentralized, contract and fund freezing free way.
• Trading of assets (ex: Gold to Silver)
• Proof Of Exchange (POE) and Proof Of Gateway (POG) these are two brand new crypto-currency technologies which will allow for members of the spider network performing exchanges and verifications to profit in entirely new ways without any special mining hardware or setup.

Why do we need ATOMIC
• 100% transparent and public ledger backed exchanges across blockchains (trading of any asset or any coin)
• Transactions from one blockchain to another will be as fast, if not significantly faster than any existing centralized method of exchange.
• The ability to spend any coin, anywhere (ex: ATOMIC will allow users to spend NXT at a store which only accepts payments to a BTC wallet) without having to wait for a deposit, confirmations, exchange, withdrawal, more confirmations and then finally spend the coins.
• As ATOMIC is run as a DAC it can constantly be changed by the community, without any agenda or central management to prevent progress.

How ATOMIC will work
• ATOMIC will make use of blockchain and wallet technologies but will not be a coin in itself, 'mining' will be a combination of POE and POG.
• POE: Proof of Exchange will act to verify that an exchange between two blockchains has been completed successfully, in a publicly verifiable ledger. Once an exchange has been declared confirmed by ATOMIC, it will be double checked at 4 checkpoints.
• POG: Proof of Gateway will insure that the exchange process happens as quickly as possible. As part of the decentralized spiderweb ATOMIC, 'miners' who are able to confirm exchanges the fastest will receive the largest percentage of the POG fee reward. (Ex: first confirmation: 25% of the reward, second confirmation %15 of the reward, and so on descending returns for each additional confirmer up until 100% of the reward has been paid out at which point the exchange will be confirmed)

End of summary, please read the rest of the documentation here: http://atomicdac.org/?page_id=11033

#### original OP
11694807213441909013 is the correct assetid, anything else is a fake one

[Dividend Announcement]

NXTventure will offer a 1:10 Atomic dividend, asset 11694807213441909013. The ex-dividend block will be as of 1400 GMT on Tuesday. NXTventure assetholders of record that block will receive the dividend.

For every 10 NXTventure assets you own, 1 Atomic asset will be sent as a dividend.

Atomic is a joint venture project where I will only be offering advices, but it is for what I feel is a promising new tech. I cannot stop the tradings from happening, but I advise to wait for finding the details before trading and if you are buying then please do not be making any large buys until you know what Atomic is. Only buy with small amounts and this is still months away from any release. I will not take any responsibility for the market pricings.

There are just so many deals going on that I am just completing them so I can take it off my todo list. Again, I advise no buying panic.

James

P.S. JLH has received 10% of Atomic

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xucrance

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:54:22 AM

Another project? whatever i'm watching
DELTA9

Activity: 102
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 06:58:35 AM

NINJA LAUNCH OR GO HOME
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:04:59 AM

NINJA LAUNCH OR GO HOME
There will be no mining for Atomic, at least not like anything in the past.

James

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:05:29 AM

Another project? whatever i'm watching
I am just offering advices for Atomic

starik69
Legendary

Activity: 1367
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:15:14 AM

Strange  Roll Eyes
AE asset says that it description is in this thread. But it is not.  Huh
Aliyah

Activity: 139

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:35:13 AM

shut up and take my NXT Grin Grin
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 08:39:52 AM

Strange  Roll Eyes
AE asset says that it description is in this thread. But it is not.  Huh
it will be

tokeweed
Legendary

Activity: 3934
Merit: 1405

Life, Love and Laughter...

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:50:52 AM

atomic, as in atomic cross chaining between coins?

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
Jackson86

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:03:37 AM

a new asset?

life2you

Activity: 136

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:15:54 AM

after i reading through the whole posts i decide to buy JHL..You know why!
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:26:52 AM

after i reading through the whole posts i decide to buy JHL..You know why!
I don't know at all,plz give me a advice.  Wink
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 01:19:31 PM

There's already a scam asset called Atomic for sale on the Nxt AE, linking to this thread. (The real ATOMIC isn't for sale yet.) Make sure not to buy the scam asset please.
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 07:54:21 PM

High level details about Atomic will be posted the day after the NXTventure dividend

James

CryptAxe

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 08:20:31 PM

Hey everyone, I'm glad to see that there has already been enough interest generated to warrant someone creating a scam clone of the asset! I'd also like to thank jl777 for acting as a collaborator and source of advice and guidance for this project.

I would like to tell you guys a little bit about myself as I am going to be leading the development of the ATOMIC DAC project and get it to a point that it can be run completely as a DAC. I have been lurking here for a very long time. I first heard about crypto-currency on May 22nd 2010 when 10,000 BTC were used in exchange for a pizza. I've been obsessed ever since. I've seen many coins that I thought were going to become huge die, way too many P&D's, scamcoins, scam exchanges (luckily I wasn't goxed) as well as revolutionary technologies and ideas that have helped us create a more decentralized world. As this will be run with the goal of reaching full DAC status, I eventually shouldn't matter to the project any more than anyone else reading this.

Back when it was profitable, I ran a SCRYPT GPU and ASIC (mostly GridSeeds) mining farm which generated income for myself and the friends that I was working with at the time. I put my C++ and *NIX skills to the test by writing some software that we used internally to generate scripts, and later to control pool management, configuration, profitability as well as check on our operation with an Android application that I wrote with the Qt Framework. We had our miners managed 24/7 by Raspberry Pi control units that I setup and eventually began selling. 

By the time that this mining farm became close to unprofitable we sold most of the equipment and I began taking C++ and Qt Framework development jobs as a freelancer (creating altcoins, Rasbperry Pi GPIO software, general C++ software development) . I had worked in IT for 4 years at the local school district and a manufacturer that made parts for Tesla with a few UNIX, CentOS and Windows servers. I felt however now that I needed a job again, I would be better off working on my own time as a C++ developer so that when the next big idea came to me, I would be 100% ready to dedicate my life to it.

That next big idea is ATOMIC. When I was thinking about what it is preventing crypto-currency from becoming the standard form of exchange one thing in particular seemed to be an issue. That is why when I saw the announcement of the superNET I knew that ATOMIC was finally a possibility. I will be collaborating with jl777 on this project and he will be providing me (and has already) with invaluable advice and guidance to make sure that ATOMIC is designed to be the absolute best.

Please ask away I will answer any questions that I can!

pringbit

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 08:35:55 PM

This sounds great, are you planning to be listed in some major exchange?
Mr.Silver

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 08:39:43 PM

+1
c-cex, bittrex or something like that?

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 08:56:02 PM

It will only be available on NXT Asset Exchange to begin with
We will not be actively promoting Atomic until it is close to beta release
No Atomic will be sold by NXTventure or JLH for a while, as there is no need for any more cash.

cryptaxe might sell off some assets for some of his expenses, but I dont think it will be very much until after the tech is done.

So, get a NXT account if you want to get the Atomic during this very early stage.

This is a high risk, early stage project. I will not be making any market actions and I will not be responsible for whatever tradings that happen.

I strongly suggest to wait until the initial source code is released!

James

CryptAxe

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 09:49:01 PM

Hey everyone, I'm glad to see that there has already been enough interest generated to warrant someone creating a scam clone of the asset! I'd also like to thank jl777 for acting as a collaborator and source of advice and guidance for this project.

<....>

very nice.. when will atomic start trading?

You can make a buy order right now from the NXT wallet using this asset ID: 11694807213441909013

CryptAxe

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 10:01:40 PM

<....>

very nice.. when will atomic start trading?

You can make a buy order right now from the NXT wallet using this asset ID: 11694807213441909013

will it be filled? will there not be an ipo?

At this very early stage you may need to wait some time before any sell orders are made on the asset. Please stay tuned for updates regarding technical specifications as well as opportunities to invest. But for now making a buy order will be the easiest way to make sure that you are invested once a sell order is available. As jl777 has stated, there is a lot more information that is on hold!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: