Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 05:06:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ATOMIC: in SuperNET CORE - single blockchain for trading all coins&assets  (Read 58283 times)
Elokane

Activity: 817
Merit: 1000

Truth is a consensus among neurons www.synereo.com

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 12:57:58 AM

Sorry for a silly question. But isn't that similar to your supernet?
Atomic will be inside the SuperNET core helping InstantDEX clearing the cross chain transactions in addition to being available for other clients

So, Atomic can be thought of as an enhancer to supernet trading function, the ticker tape where the SuperNET tx will be recorded.

We will be starting technical discussions in this thread on the implementation details so things will become clearer.

James

What does InstaDEX do, then?

Synereo: liberating the Internet from abusive business models.

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:39:48 AM

i cant seem to find atomic on the AE any more
I said I wouldnt intervene in the market tradings, but I think there is simply not enough Atomic asset to go around, so I have convinced cryptaxe to put 10,000 assets on the market at 60 NXT, which is a level that is significantly below the current market price.

Hopefully this will provide enough assets to satisfy the market's hunger for Atomic. If the 10000 is not enough, put more bids at 60 NXT to indicate interest and maybe more can be made available.

For those that purchased Atomic over 60 NXT, PM CryptAxe with your tx details and he will send you additional Atomic assets so your average cost per Atomic will be 60 NXT.

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:41:20 AM

Atomic will be inside the SuperNET core helping InstantDEX clearing the cross chain transactions in addition to being available for other clients

So, Atomic can be thought of as an enhancer to supernet trading function, the ticker tape where the SuperNET tx will be recorded.

We will be starting technical discussions in this thread on the implementation details so things will become clearer.

James

It dynamically creates orderbooks for arbitrary pairs of coins/assets and lets any two nodes in the SuperNET agree to the trade.

CryptAxe

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:42:52 AM

Placing my sell order right now  Smiley

Elokane

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:44:20 AM

James

It dynamically creates orderbooks for arbitrary pairs of coins/assets and lets any two nodes in the SuperNET agree to the trade.

You mean it finds the path of least resistance between any two pairs of coins?

Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart, he dreams himself your master.
<br>
Elokane

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:45:08 AM

I said I wouldnt intervene in the market tradings, but I think there is simply not enough Atomic asset to go around, so I have convinced cryptaxe to put 10,000 assets on the market at 60 NXT, which is a level that is significantly below the current market price.

Hopefully this will provide enough assets to satisfy the market's hunger for Atomic. If the 10000 is not enough, put more bids at 60 NXT to indicate interest and maybe more can be made available.

For those that purchased Atomic over 60 NXT, PM CryptAxe with your tx details and he will send you additional Atomic assets so your average cost per Atomic will be 60 NXT.

James

[Just to put this in perspective: this means it has a $2,250,000 market cap.]

<br>
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:55:20 AM

James

yes, and creates the environment for tradebots to do whatever they are programmed to

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 02:58:33 AM

James

[Just to put this in perspective: this means it has a $2,250,000 market cap.]
To put that into perspective, http://coinbrief.net/multi-key-bitcoin-wallet-bitgo/
$12 mil in VC was raised for multisig wallet co, so it seems the market and VC's are all saying that crypto is a promising market.

Maybe it is due to the power of the SuperNET?

brooklynbtc

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

AKA jefdiesel

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:30:59 AM

No more waiting up for james to ANN.
instead just buy NxtVenture and wait for James to ANN the new dividends.
Moon.

SN
S   U   P   E   R    N   E   T
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   
Uniting cryptocurrencies, Rewarding talent, Sharing benefits..

Blockchain Technology.

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 05:40:32 AM

No more waiting up for james to ANN.
instead just buy NxtVenture and wait for James to ANN the new dividends.
Moon.
can you believe NXTventure was being sold below 20 NXT just a short while ago

Issac

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 06:32:40 AM

@jl777
I see description of NXTventure like "NXTventure will pay monthly dividends in the assets it acquires" and For every 10 NXTventure assets you own, 1 Atomic asset will be sent as a dividend.
my question is atomic will been paid NXTventure assets monthly?

jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 06:37:20 AM

@jl777
I see description of NXTventure like "NXTventure will pay monthly dividends in the assets it acquires" and For every 10 NXTventure assets you own, 1 Atomic asset will be sent as a dividend.
my question is atomic will been paid NXTventure assets monthly?
No. NXTventure's business is to help issue assets, so its dividends are in the form of the assets it was involved in. The monthly was an estimate as to how often there would be a dividend. Once a particular asset is dividended out, that is it for that asset.

The details of each dividend is different.

Some months dont have any dividends, some have 4(!)

James

valarmg

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:49:40 AM

James

Does that mean that the person who sold Atomic to himself for 1000Nxt to set a high initial price could put in a claim for a huge amount of Atomic?
jl777 (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 08:22:40 AM

James

Does that mean that the person who sold Atomic to himself for 1000Nxt to set a high initial price could put in a claim for a huge amount of Atomic?
if is is dishonest on top of manipulative, he could try, but we will of course use common sense to weed out such nonsense

Elokane

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2014, 01:29:02 PM

James

yes, and creates the environment for tradebots to do whatever they are programmed to

Awesome. Cheesy

<br>
perado

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:37:52 PM

Hey James,I want to know how many stages are there(different prices?)?
And I know nothing about tech.Is it possible BTC guys will do something to prevent us from doing the cross chain thing(it is reasonable when I stick to Btc and reject any other coins)?
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:50:15 PM

And I know nothing about tech.Is it possible BTC guys will do something to prevent us from doing the cross chain thing(it is reasonable when I stick to Btc and reject any other coins)?

The btc protocol can't prevent us from doing that. It's easy to change the client and add some features, such as coindesk already did with its toshi.
kenboy

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:52:34 PM

OK,what features?
perado

Activity: 59
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:54:30 PM

The btc protocol can't prevent us from doing that. It's easy to change the client and add some features, such as coindesk already did with its toshi.

Thx for your reply.
lordoliver
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1020

expect(brain).toHaveBeenUsed()

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 01:57:38 PM

OK,what features?

any enhancements, that you want to do with your wallet. bitcoin is only the protocol between the clients, but what you do client side is your own decision.
anyone can write a new client.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: