Bitcoin Forum
July 07, 2024, 02:00:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: DGC, a Good Buy  (Read 1630 times)
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 02:46:52 PM

Baritus has put a lot of efforts into DGC.

Baritus, what I'm wondering now: Why did you leave all the DGC related projects, but now you are promoting DGC?

Likely because some of those 'hacked' funds still need a dumping. Changing Algorithms to try for some more investment sounds smart, while you're at it, why not add some PHP and in-wallet trading for CryptoAve (oh its vapourware?). If Kolin is shilling, its sure to go up in value--or is this an elaborate plan to make SRC (you know, the ultra secure Quark-clone) popular again? Once these pleebs waited on Baritus' every post with wideeyed fanaticism, not so much now.

Wait, I get it...Kolin is going to 'find' these coins and make them merged mining with Quark, right? Just need a foundation to do all the work while making it appear they are in control. Better yet why not merge in Nibble while at it and save a bunch of Crypsy-in-house shit all at once! Next up, Bill Stll Report: "Please buy some DGC and SRC because QEX and CryptoAve are gonna merge."

If you haven't been accumulating DGC for the last 9 months since the 'hack' and drop in price (like Baritus and probably Kolin) there's nothing here but sorrow. Can't wait to see what BCX had to say--and Kolin's sublime shill reply should be worth a read, after all the DGC and SRC and ARG charts are nearly identical to QRK's, so while it appears they are tapped out, they are actually having a mean price increase.

Reptilians?

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
digitalindustry

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

‘Try to be nice’

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 06:28:21 PM

I never stole a thing, imbecile.

I'm wondering if you actually believe this or do you seriously believe everyone is stupid?

Sure Baritus, everybody firmly believes that a yet still unnamed trusted employee stole $30,000 USD of DGC from your personal machine, then immediately dumped it on two exchanges using your own personal account on one of the exchanges. <--You certainly didn't expect someone like me, who can get at that info to get involved in this did you? In addition to being that sloppy you also reused a couple of other addresses that can be directly connected to you as well as expose a few other things.

Sloppy or arrogance, who knows but it 100% ties you to the theft and not a mystery employee. This is why after repeated demands from several of the DGC Community and CAVE Investors, you refused to post the address of the wallet from your own account because you always wanted to be able to deny anything proven wasn't the actual addresses that were "stolen". Kind of hard to do if you post the address isn't it?

All you did was sell of $30K worth of personal DGC while soliciting and collecting donations but knew how this would look publicly, hence the "mystery employee" fabrication.

For clarification you are nothing but a disgraced coin cloner that got caught ripping off his community. I have PM's from numerous people in the DGC community supporting me privately in my efforts to expose and public disgrace you.

I have PM's in my inbox from most of the current DGC Foundation members pleading with me to just let you hand over what they need before you change your mind. Your biggest most dedicated fanboy Disclaimer201 even publicly admitted I was right about you.

So quit delving into this self disillusion that you are doing this as some weary noble hero that has single handed carried this coin from infancy to now handing it off to your "children" that you toiled so hard for.....blah, blah blah...

The only thing these people want is for you to hand off what they need and GTFO. They are simply playing nice with you till then.

After you are gone, I can hardley wait for the backlash and real opinions to come out.

The name "Baritus" will forever be one associated with incompetence, half ass, broken promises and scamming.

Have a nice day,

~BCX~

this doesn't sound like "mild disinterested" angry.

that sounds like "I brought and got dumped on" angry.

what i want to know is, from peak to low, was there really 30k worth of sell in the amount, i.e the idea of a monopoly mine is to suck it up then spit it our slow. (LTC DARK BTC all the others..)

a dump usually "kills" the monopoly crypto , as we saw with Digitalcoin but the volume (underneath) usually disappears fairly quickly, (as its not a very real market)

- Twitter @Kolin_Quark
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:29:01 PM

seems interesting i like the name !

how do i mine this !!

It's a Scrypt coin at the moment but that's all going to change very soon.

DGC Foundation pool : http://poolerrangers.com

oooooooohhh ho ho LOL

ohh no you didn't ! AHHAH

BIG MISTAKE .

FUD first & ask questions later™
samson
Legendary

Activity: 2097
Merit: 1070

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:55:36 PM

seems interesting i like the name !

how do i mine this !!

It's a Scrypt coin at the moment but that's all going to change very soon.

DGC Foundation pool : http://poolerrangers.com

oooooooohhh ho ho LOL

ohh no you didn't ! AHHAH

BIG MISTAKE .

What are you talking about ?
rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 14, 2014, 12:27:29 AM

What would you know about anything? Listening to trolls as a source of news won't help you do well in life.

You better shut your mouth filthy thief. Your reputation is broken for a reason, even posting here is brazen as fuck. What a tard.

Never again will your scam garbage coin come back. Never again will anyone see Baritus and think anything positive.

Are you completely stupid? The "tard" expression is insulting for a start, and this the third time you have used it in 2 posts.

You also have no proof of theft by the poster. In fact, the statement was libelous.

Spending an evening with you must be so enlightening.

"That Plato, he was a fucking tard."

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: