Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 12:25:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Gnosis [GNS] POW/POS Hybrid - Anon EM/Stealth Addressing - Scrypt  (Read 69738 times)
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:23:22 PM

a few days ago, dev said in OP premine 2 %, but actually 2 M

and now after all this , dev change OP and the premine 3.7 %

lol, nice liar dev.

ninja + premine + zero post dev = probably going to be a scam.

Dev was talking non-stop on IRC today

That means about zero. They talk and work until they dump their premine or instamine, then they vanish and start another coin with a new zero post account.

Any zero post dev (actually any dev) should let an escrow member hold their premine/instamine and get it released to them over time for continued support for the coin.

This has 99% chance of being dead in 2 weeks or less.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
GnosisDev (OP)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:25:17 PM

.001 btc says his coins are split among change addresses from staking.

calm the fuck down
You understand how staking works...
I said I am here all day.
Because my account is staking it WILL SHOW AN INCORRECT BALANCE.
I would move then all into ONE ADDRESS but i know this will just freak people out (Someone will cry 'OH MY GOD HES MOVING FUNDS TO BITTREX')

Let me be clear one last time. Originally I had deleted the wallet so a few Address DO NOT DISPLAY CORRECTLY HOWEVER THE SNR ADDRESS IS MINE.
I'm not sure what else you guys need for me to prove I am legit. But i am getting tired of this, Im not going to continuously explain myself over, and over, and over, and over.
Wurlitzer once sent me roughly 1k BC, I send them all back (He had no idea it was even me), but because I am nice i gave them back. I am one of the most honest people you will ever meet. If you can't take it for what it is then find another coin? No need to FUD one something if you don't want to invest? Unless you just trying to lower the price?

https://i.imgur.com/19OpDNK.png
https://i.imgur.com/zePoq46.png

Now that I have cleared this up ONCE AGAIN. Please. Generate MORE FUD, because I know it's coming.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:30:08 PM

calm the fuck down
I would move then all into ONE ADDRESS but i know this will just freak people out (Someone will cry 'OH MY GOD HES MOVING FUNDS TO BITTREX')

Let me be clear one last time. Originally I had deleted the wallet so a few Address DO NOT DISPLAY CORRECTLY HOWEVER THE SNR ADDRESS IS MINE.
I'm not sure what else you guys need for me to prove I am legit. But i am getting tired of this, Im not going to continuously explain myself over, and over, and over, and over.
Wurlitzer once sent me roughly 1k BC, I send them all back (He had no idea it was even me), but because I am nice i gave them back. I am one of the most honest people you will ever meet. If you can't take it for what it is then find another coin? No need to FUD one something if you don't want to invest? Unless you just trying to lower the price?

Now that I have cleared this up ONCE AGAIN. Please. Generate MORE FUD, because I know it's coming.

You may be the most honest person on the planet. However since 99% of new coins from zero post devs are scams that are abandoned as soon as the premine/instamine is dumped then you can expect scrutiny.

Better still hand your premine to escrow level members so that they may release it back to you monthly for continued support of the coin. This should be standard really for all new developers. If you intend on supporting the coin then i see no reason for devs not to do this.

Bitcycle

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:32:33 PM

calm the fuck down

Drop the attitude, chief. 

Once again, we're using the tools you've provided us.  If they show incorrect information, that's on you, bossman. You're more than welcome to provide us with tools that provide correct information.

If you don't like 'explaining it over and over', then make it so that you don't have to.

You're the dev.  So dev.

thistrader

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

For by grace are ye saved, through faith..

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:41:46 PM

calm the fuck down

Once again, we're using the tools you've provided us.  If they show incorrect information, that's on you, bossman. You're more than welcome to provide us with tools that provide correct information.

If you don't like 'explaining it over and over', then make it so that you don't have to.

You're the dev.  So dev.

If you look at the pics linked you can see how about ~0.7M are staking. thus leaving a "spendable" balance in his address of about 1.1M.

Not sure what all this FUD is about. This coin is heavily undervalued.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. - John 3:16 KJV
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:42:45 PM

calm the fuck down

You're the dev.  So dev.

You should just get the fuck out of this tread if you dont want to invest in it. Why stay here and annoy people with your dumb fud and shit?
Just go men.. Just go

Currently sitting on 200k gns and I am just buying more and more at these prices because I have patience and seen many of these fud dumps before. They all bounce back. But only if you have patience and can ignore the dumb fud. The fundamentals are here so its all just fucked up fake fud. So thank you. Go lissen to the fudders and sell me your coins at around 400 sat please. Because I will tripple so easy
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:43:54 PM

he doesnt need to escrow the premine at this point, as long as he doesnt dump it this shit will go away real quick. I know a few devs that held the pre mine and are still holding the pre mine, not everyone is carsen or loq.
zwiggel

Activity: 672

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 11:49:38 PM

he doesnt need to escrow the premine at this point, as long as he doesnt dump it this shit will go away real quick. I know a few devs that held the pre mine and are still holding the pre mine, not everyone is carsen or loq.

lmao your name! took me a while to get it Cheesy Hahahaha Owen Coock the shit
CryptoGoon

Activity: 132
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:06:15 AM

I have most of my btc sitting in GNS right now, dev is ok in my book. Market cap is very low, only way is up. 1500 will probably be floor at some point.

Around 3btc to 600sats, that's a walk in the park.
r1d1

Activity: 957
Merit: 766

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:15:40 AM
Last edit: September 17, 2014, 03:08:13 AM by r1d1

HALF OF THE PREMINE HAS BEEN DUMPED
http://cryptobe.com/address/Tb6XXYud1k8vQiFVJGKzjb6k4yFzfRB3sK
THE DEV IS MISLEADING PEOPLE BY POSTING A WRONG PREMINE ADRESS

Red big letter? Really? You do not know how to use the block explorer? Or are you some kind of hysterical?
Special for you: http://cryptobe.com/address/SmyDp1fMJipEof81xUon9symrYpiX755th - 800k - second part of premine.

Dev, you do not know how to use a wallet?
When you staking or sending the wallet uses change address.
Run the wallet: click to menu Help-Debug Window-Console and type
Code:
listunspent
Or click Settings-Options-Dispay, choose Display coin control features (experts only!), click OK.
Oh, man, confuses the "experts only" in the description? Do not worry, it's safe.
Then go to the Send Coins in the wallet and click the Inputs button.

Wow, do you see that? What is this new addresses? It's change addresses.
Publish them in the OP. Don't stake and after each money send move all your premine to an one address manually.

Wink
kozmos

Activity: 381

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 02:27:33 AM

The problem (which you are calling it a fud, though it is not) based on the info. you provided, such as the premine wrong address.

However I apologize for my previous comments though it is also based on your info., I hope you will live up to do good to your coin at the next phase.
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:50:45 AM

there are definitely 2 types of ppl here.  Those that were confused by the address's or whatever. And those that are here to FUD.  That bicycle fool is definitely full of fud though. He was stinking up ltcd a few days ago...(at least I think that was where, too lazy to check atm)

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Bitcycle

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:00:22 AM

there are definitely 2 types of ppl here.  Those that were confused by the address's or whatever. And those that are here to FUD.  That bicycle fool is definitely full of fud though. He was stinking up ltcd a few days ago...(at least I think that was where, too lazy to check atm)

LOL. Yeah, LTCD has just taken off to the moon. I stopped caring about it. Rightfully so, it seems.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
travis72682

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:13:16 AM

LOL. Yeah, LTCD has just taken off to the moon. I stopped caring about it. Rightfully so, it seems.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Im not gonna argue about another coin here... But ltcd is doing fine..There is definitely been some market manipulation over there (seems to be common enough)  Dont be mad cus you were wrong over and over and over....  And if you got in when ltcd was at 50 satoshi... 2500 is damn near the moon ;P

Free coins for doing nothing https://qoinpro.com/d45ca89a36b0bfdd29925ca28760ef53
gimme free btc Tongue  :  14DsWStNquSGgJtekxd3CXZvnTsyLmGxeT
http://ribbit.me/?ref=mYUbs6r4OB  free coins or something
pimpcash:  PE4QF7MrgY6gvBuAiwFq2ckHyb7m2utTcF
Bitcycle

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:19:33 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Im not gonna argue about another coin here... But ltcd is doing fine..There is definitely been some market manipulation over there (seems to be common enough)  Dont be mad cus you were wrong over and over and over....  And if you got in when ltcd was at 50 satoshi... 2500 is damn near the moon ;P

Ah yes, "market manipulation".  The universal codeword for "I'm losing money and I don't understand why"

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Elmer Fudd

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:25:39 AM

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Ah yes, "market manipulation".  The universal codeword for "I'm losing money and I don't understand why"

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Dem waskalwy wabbits always pwayin' twicks!
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:39:29 AM

what kind of DEV and arrogant imbecile writes something like: Premine: 3 ~ (3.7 For people who cant do math)%

+1

Remember, i lost 0.5 in this shit... but beliveme, This DEV is a shitman. AND STOP.

P.s. here 3 user think is too much "frendly" whit him, take a look
awais3344_1

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:52:37 AM

If you look at the pics linked you can see how about ~0.7M are staking. thus leaving a "spendable" balance in his address of about 1.1M.

Not sure what all this FUD is about. This coin is heavily undervalued.

coin is not undervalued. 53m coins and current price 0.00000424. That's that's 224BTC marketcap.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:12:07 AM

what kind of DEV and arrogant imbecile writes something like: Premine: 3 ~ (3.7 For people who cant do math)%

+1

Remember, i lost 0.5 in this shit... but beliveme, This DEV is a shitman. AND STOP.

lol! you only lose when you sell dude. I really dont get how you guys manage to lose money on this deal. I'm up 1.5 btc and i still have a bunch to offload. and ya'll think your all pros and shit...LOL!!!!
Sellman

Activity: 406
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:17:01 AM

+1

lol! you only lose when you sell dude. I really dont get how you guys manage to lose money on this deal. I'm up 1.5 btc and i still have a bunch to offload. and ya'll think your all pros and shit...LOL!!!!

Well if u take from this shit 1.5btc, u know the fud time, and maybe u frend of dev....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: