Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:44:39 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: About the Project Development board  (Read 894 times)
Brunic (OP)

Activity: 632
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 27, 2012, 09:05:57 PM

Hi there,

I think that the Project Development board could be modified a little. Currently, it's a big mess of all projects, with the most recently discussed on top. It's hard sometimes to know if the project is new or old, or worse, trying to find back a project that haven't been discussed in the last 5 days.

A project have many steps of development. A new project is not at the same level than one that's been running for 1 year. Looking at the forum right now, I can see BAMT with almost 15 000 views just under the "bitcoin domain/project for sale", with 200 views. We see a couple of topic of GLBSE, a great project running quite for some time, completely lost in the sea of new projects.

It would be interesting to create distinctions between the credibility of those projects. A "hall of fame" or "supported by community" sub-forum could be useful. Projects could make it with votes, or views/reply, any ideas is welcome. Or a "new project" forum could also be interesting.

It's simply because, right now, I think it's a mess, I find it hard sometimes to find relevant projects and at least, making a distinction between well established projects and new ones should be a minimum.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: