Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 03:14:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I know there is no such thing as 'free energy' but what if it was possible?  (Read 18299 times)
Initscri

Activity: 1554
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2014, 09:16:32 AM

Can you show me what is  'free energy' ?  Tongue

This is about as close to free-energy as you are going to get:

Someone has to buy the hamster and the wheel though.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
----------------------------------

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 04, 2014, 10:15:29 AM

I think that energy from the Sun or wind should be free energy.
Problem here is that technology to use this free energy is not yet free. 

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:08:10 AM

" You know who controls the Law in USA ? The Justice Supreme Courts are controlled by The Vatican , yes , they are the ones holding back this technology !
The Vatican controls The Justice Supreme Courts by The RED mass which is controlled by The Knights of Columbus , The Arch Bischop of NY and The Arch Bischop of Washington all overseen by The jesuits of Georgetown and Fordham University which on THEIR turn are overseen by The Jesuit Superior General from Rome ! So anyone who want's a car like this write a letter to GESU in Rome ! Cheerio ! Have a good one !

Another great way to drive a car with minimum pollution , these technology's are suppressed by The Controlling Freemasonry powers that all lead to The Jesuit Controlled British Crown (The Worshipful Company of Fuellers of the livery Comapnies) & Rome (Equestrian order , Knights of Malta (Vatican Knighthoods), Papal Bloodlines and Society of Jesus controlling it all) , Power , Money , False Wars , Media manipulation , Religion , Money System , controlling the masses. Time for a change , now is the time , the times are ideal for change because the planet is being robbed and destroyed by this system that is based on profit and power.Corporations only care for profit. Enough Blood for Oil.....
Also they have depopulation agenda , Monsanto , Agenda 21, unsolved 911 and WW3 is in the making + The Creation of a fascist World order which is carried out under the name of Peace and a better world , don't believe them they are responsible for the mess we are in in the first place, if we all know the truth then we can stop it and change the system because its for the benefit for us all (Also for Rome) and in return we create the basis of respect and also the basis on working together worldwide. Rome has proven that they aren't able to control our world , they had their chances , now the change comes from the people and i hope we soon start to organize with the right influencial people. Peace to all."

http://sonyalphalab.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-139.html
Furio
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

BTC | LTC | XLM | VEN | ARDR

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:34:41 AM

" You know who controls the Law in USA ? The Justice Supreme Courts are controlled by The Vatican , yes , they are the ones holding back this technology !
The Vatican controls The Justice Supreme Courts by The RED mass which is controlled by The Knights of Columbus , The Arch Bischop of NY and The Arch Bischop of Washington all overseen by The jesuits of Georgetown and Fordham University which on THEIR turn are overseen by The Jesuit Superior General from Rome ! So anyone who want's a car like this write a letter to GESU in Rome ! Cheerio ! Have a good one !

Another great way to drive a car with minimum pollution , these technology's are suppressed by The Controlling Freemasonry powers that all lead to The Jesuit Controlled British Crown (The Worshipful Company of Fuellers of the livery Comapnies) & Rome (Equestrian order , Knights of Malta (Vatican Knighthoods), Papal Bloodlines and Society of Jesus controlling it all) , Power , Money , False Wars , Media manipulation , Religion , Money System , controlling the masses. Time for a change , now is the time , the times are ideal for change because the planet is being robbed and destroyed by this system that is based on profit and power.Corporations only care for profit. Enough Blood for Oil.....
Also they have depopulation agenda , Monsanto , Agenda 21, unsolved 911 and WW3 is in the making + The Creation of a fascist World order which is carried out under the name of Peace and a better world , don't believe them they are responsible for the mess we are in in the first place, if we all know the truth then we can stop it and change the system because its for the benefit for us all (Also for Rome) and in return we create the basis of respect and also the basis on working together worldwide. Rome has proven that they aren't able to control our world , they had their chances , now the change comes from the people and i hope we soon start to organize with the right influencial people. Peace to all."

http://sonyalphalab.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-139.html

Anyone who think this guy is crazy, please learn and read for yourself. This shit is true, and we all being played out against eachother...

beaknuke

Activity: 412
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 09:57:38 AM

could do with a river outside of my house and i build something like a water wheel to generate a trickle of energy lol

nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 07:45:53 PM

There is much confusion here between free energy ($$$) and an over unity machine. An over unity machine is impossible. A nuclear reaction is not an over unity, the inputs are not greater than the outputs. The binding energy contained in a mass of uranium is less that the output energy, even atomic weapons are very inefficient and convert a small percentage of the mass's binding energy to another form (heat, em radiation..etc)

Free energy is a different story though and they are sources which are free from a dollar cost, but not from a systems cost. A hamster in a wheel is free energy if you don't have to feed the hamster. I have done the math on my hedgehog who loves his wheel. He is about 20% efficient.

I have an old alternator on my exercise bike, which charges a lead battery with an inverter. Its more of a novelty but i have used it when we've lost power in a storm. It would be free if I didn't have to eat.

Find a way to draw energy into you personal "system" from outside of it, like the river hydro electric idea in the post above me, will provide you with free energy, but it steals it from somewhere else. In this case the earth's potential gravity.

This other stuff about secret machines that burn water, or "brown's gas" which is just hydrogen are bull, because it requires more energy to break the reactants down into a useful form than you get out of it. Unless you have an unlimited source of local free hydrogen, what good is it.

The other issues are people confusing pollution with C02. Its possible to have a very complete reaction with methane or another simple hydro carbon and have only c02 as a product, but the issue is the ability of CO2 to retain solar energy, not smog which is just particulate matter in the atmosphere. The later will eventually come out of suspension and settle.

Realistic long term solutions involve, tidal, solar and wind, but ultimately we need better battery capacity, which is coming online, albeit slowly. I read an estimate years ago that if most of the desert in New Mexico (I think) was covered in solar panels it would provide for the entire planets energy requirements, in all aspects, jets, ships, cars, provided they were all electric and storage capacity was adequate.

Kluge
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1015

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 08:25:02 PM

You'll go farther on a litre of gasoline than you'll go on a litre of alcohol. There's no getting around the fact gasoline has a higher energy content.
I'm pretty sure I'd die if I tried to go anywhere on a liter of gasoline, but I can go almost anywhere without giving half a damn on a liter of alcohol. Your argument is illogical.
Mr Tsoutsounopaiktis

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:01:07 PM

I cant believe that people like nsimmons are inside universities.

Cavitation Heater - Overunity   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGSXKSLpfY
notbatman
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038

View Profile
December 07, 2014, 10:11:51 PM

Cavitation Heater - Overunity   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGSXKSLpfY

So buddy has exploited a cavitation effect for heating and you're upset he's still employed?

EDIT:

OK, I watched the video LOL
rausvi15

Activity: 806
Merit: 507

Trusted Campaign manager

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2014, 09:47:26 AM

http://platinum-invests.eu/palladium-green-energy/?lang=en

someone here from Valencia ? Can you check this for me ?  Grin

madmax6688

Activity: 215
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:17:01 AM

Just make the wheel, and make the ha... Wait no.

It would work if you have thousands running 24x7
sandykho47

Activity: 252
Merit: 251

Knowledge its everything

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:18:13 AM

That's impossible
In future energy will be very very very cheap

And it can some problem especially with electronic device

Don't forget to feed the hamsters  Grin

Kemampuanku Tidak semua orang memiliki dan dapat melakukannya . Tidak memakan kaum sendiri . dan mempunyai kode etik yang tidak masuk akal.
nsimmons

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 09:22:41 PM

Cavitation Heater - Overunity   https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DjGSXKSLpfY

Build one and prove it, collect Nobel prize. Do you not need 1 million dollars?

picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2014, 11:50:16 PM

That's impossible

Feed the hamsters, build the system, find hamsters, have a location, dispose of them when they are dead..
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2014, 12:51:49 PM

That's impossible

Feed the hamsters, build the system, find hamsters, have a location, dispose of them when they are dead..

Just have enough hamsters that they can breed quickly enough to grow replacement hamsters. Have the live ones eat the dead ones, work on the wheel, reproduce, and die, and the cycle repeating for ever. There. Free energy.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3780
Merit: 1372

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 06:57:54 PM

Everybody knows that energy is relatively free. If you stopped eating, you would run out of enough energy to live after awhile. So, you have to work to get money to buy food.

Do you put the nourishment that energizes you into the food? No. If there wasn't any energy in food naturally - put there by processes that we barely understand a little - there would be no way you could place the energy into food. We simply don't know how.

This means that most of the REAL energy is free.

Smiley

BUDESONIDE essentially cures Covid symptoms in one day to one week >>> https://budesonideworks.com/.
Hydroxychloroquine is being used against Covid with great success >>> https://altcensored.com/watch?v=otRN0X6F81c.
Masks are stupid. Watch the first 5 minutes >>> https://www.bitchute.com/video/rlWESmrijl8Q/.
Don't be afraid to donate Bitcoin. Thank you. >>> 1JDJotyxZLFF8akGCxHeqMkD4YrrTmEAwz
activebiz

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2014, 08:48:12 PM

I know of a few free energy generators.
some are easy to build and some are complicated. some folks use them to handle most of their electricity needs. usually only technical minded people search for and use such devices that's why they are not so popular.

Foxpup
Legendary

Activity: 4354
Merit: 3044

Vile Vixen and Miss Bitcointalk 2021-2023

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 12:12:51 AM

Do you put the nourishment that energizes you into the food? No. If there wasn't any energy in food naturally - put there by processes that we barely understand a little - there would be no way you could place the energy into food. We simply don't know how.
Are you serious, sir? We understand exactly how energy is put in food. The energy is in the fats, carbohydrates, and proteins. You can add more of these substances to the food to give it more energy, or remove them to reduce its energy (then add a fuckload of salt to preserve the flavour and label it "diet"). The processes by which these substances naturally came to be in the plants and animals that we eat are quite well understood as well.

Will pretend to do unspeakable things (while actually eating a taco) for bitcoins: 1K6d1EviQKX3SVKjPYmJGyWBb1avbmCFM4
I am not on the scammers' paradise known as Telegram! Do not believe anyone claiming to be me off-forum without a signed message from the above address! Accept no excuses and make no exceptions!
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2014, 03:02:39 AM

Are you serious, sir?

BADecker is one of those "Tide comes in, tide goes out, You can't explain that!" people.
Xian01
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1067

Christian Antkow

View Profile
December 11, 2014, 05:43:28 AM

Not sure if this has been posted yet, but every time I think about "free energy", this commercial comes to mind.

"Flying Horse - Gatorrada" :: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8yW5cyXXRc
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: