Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 08:09:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: rpietila (Monero XMR) for President. Put Your Hand Up In The Air  (Read 1118 times)
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:39:53 PM

R . P I E T I L A

MONERO

You know what guys, it shall be said, shall it? I have not ever seen a man like rpietila in the space of altcoin. A man true to his words, true to his investment, very well balanced between gentle and dominant, and very well-spoken. Who would not be proud to have a man of these noble qualities on the forefront of one's cryptocurrency? I certainly am proud and grateful. Only Monero can.

Why? Monero is by far the number one, technology-wise, community-wise, best coin hands down number one above all / except the price that's gonna follow gradually. If you want a lot of money (you probably do) and become a millionaire along the line (you probably want that) buy Monero while it is cheap as fuck. It's hands down the best possible coin, even Bitcoin is nothing against Monero. We have real privacy and real developers. All other altcoins are scams at their best and just outright ridiculous and crappy *which is not a secret to anybody*.

Needless to say if you invest in other coins you will lose your invested money whereas you will be rich buying Monero. This is the very law of success. Everyone can become multimillionaire with Monero, I'd argue 1-2 BTC investment is enough to become millionaire through XMR. And the best about it is that you won't have to convert to FIAT because it will be accepted all over the world within 5 years. Yes you read that right, even your mother will use it. No matter where, Monero will be all around the world payable via NFC.

Every big player in Bitcoin supports Monero, all of them, and all of them strive to see it thrive. Among those rpietila is the one man of the big players who selflessly puts himself on the front for us all, for the benefit of all of us. For the financial future of us all. BE NOBLE AND EXPRESS YOUR GRATITUDE.

Thank you R.P.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
RisTheRipper

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 09:57:25 PM

yet another fack Monero Shill. GET LOST

https://i.imgur.com/rWTOGQC.png

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 13, 2014, 10:21:54 PM

He looks like a cross between my cousin and Billy Corgan from Smashing Pumpkins LOL

And no offense but when he said on his topic a while back that his first Altcoin was Monero
sorry i don't take advice from Noobs or elect them president of anything LOL

edit:
And see i told you guys.. NAZI
he is trying to seize power like Hitler did !

FUD first & ask questions later™
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 01:21:14 AM

i just can't believe how "that" one Monero topic and usually others are bumped here 24/7

that can not be a coincidence lol

so that leaves what ? super mega ultra hardcore spammer advertising.. that's what  Roll Eyes

i am growing tired of trying to tell them their antics are just going to turn people off the coin.. they just don't get it :/

spacelab

Activity: 528
Merit: 250

Nominex support

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 01:53:47 AM

Lol.. so rpietila is a bagholder for monero, and trying to dump it at 2btc intervals   Grin Grin Grin Grin
Moneroman88 (OP)

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:25:10 AM

i just can't believe how "that" one Monero topic and usually others are bumped here 24/7

so that leaves what ? super mega ultra hardcore spammer advertising.. that's what  Roll Eyes

i am growing tired of trying to tell them their antics are just going to turn people off the coin.. they just don't get it :/

I repeat the facts just for you. Every big player in Bitcoin supports Monero, all of them, and all of them strive to see it thrive. You better get used to Monero posts otherwise you might have a mental breakdown (are you having one already?). Monero is what Bitcoin always wanted to be and not a single shitcoin could ever possibly reach. Not far in the future you will be posting on Monerotalk, when XMR is what BTC is now. The #1. Everything will be traded /XMR.  Neglect it now, put your head in the sand now, close your eyes now. You will see the truth later because there is no running away from that day.

Have a good day you troll
claycoins

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:35:46 AM

I repeat the facts just for you. Every big player in Bitcoin supports Monero, all of them, and all of them strive to see it thrive. You better get used to Monero posts otherwise you might have a mental breakdown (are you having one already?). Monero is what Bitcoin always wanted to be and not a single shitcoin could ever possibly reach. Not far in the future you will be posting on Monerotalk, when XMR is what BTC is now. The #1. Everything will be traded /XMR.  Neglect it now, put your head in the sand now, close your eyes now. You will see the truth later because there is no running away from that day.

[/quote]

hahahahah..........................hahahhah..............

rikkejohn

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:40:11 AM

Giveaway threads were banned because they were misused by a single development team. This is the same, it's constant spam.

1PkwpyTLo5TfagzCPgjdvQFNVzuEyHViGt
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 06:42:53 AM

so that leaves what ? super mega ultra hardcore spammer advertising.. that's what  Roll Eyes

ok so uhhhh one of your big time supporters the other day said it was a clone coin from Cryptonote.
so.. when you say..
Monero is what Bitcoin always wanted to be and not a single shitcoin could ever possibly reach.
I have to laugh LOL
Bitcoin wanted to be a CLONE COIN ?

I suggest you don't invest heavily in clone coins.. then your stuck having to defend them  Roll Eyes
Or is this your 9/5 job ?

Your superiority complex over Bitcoin with Monero is laughable.
Explain to me why the whole spinning world we call earth is going to "real soon" dump the Bitcoin support infrastructure and support services in favor of a cryptonote clone ?
What you have here at Bitcointalk is an ANN topic for Cryptonote releasing a "PLATFORM" so you can make your own clone coin.
i am not even kidding i commented on it yesterday !
I ask the OP why they released a coin / platform and actually advised the world to clone it and make coins ?
I suggested the notion that it's an attempt to capitalize on the best part of a coins release.. the early flash mining part.
Hey a "platform" you can churn out coins on LOL  Roll Eyes

really i am just waiting for the switch to another Cryptonote coin clone to see spammed to death..
The usual "Pump Group" Marketing team foundation, spamming and advertising shills just lurk around creating accounts and bumping topics
calling everyone a Troll and accusing people of FUD'ing if you don't hand over your Bitcoin..
What next ? XURO ? MoneroX... shares + with new market place Huh IPO time ?? ahhaha LOL

Bullying and harassing people at Bitcointalk for Bitcoin is a lucrative business model for all those "Github Foundations" with """"""""investors"""""""
BUY my shit coin clone or your a TROLL !
Gimme your Bitcoin or your just posting FUD.

Hey people notice how these crypto-multi-level marketing teams have one interest ?
..getting their hands on YOUR Bitcoin LOL
you know the crappy coin that will get beaten by Monero any day now  Roll Eyes

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: