Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Scammed $50 dollars from cryptcominer.com  (Read 1826 times)
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 10:03:28 PM

People have to learn that every single one of these will crash eventually. Its kinda fun to go in for a couple days, make an easy couple percent, but theres always the chance that it will crash.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
xcapator

Activity: 322
Merit: 252

Here I Am !!

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 11:18:27 PM

I feel sorry for your loss. You are not alone, however!  Most of us are still learning, often the hard way!

Nevermind the losses, it's time to move on, and you know what you just upped your experience level, can't buy that but you learned...

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 12:45:29 AM

Makes me sad that these dumbass ponzi operators are able to make a quick buck off people who are new to Bitcoin. Although, you should be familiar with things that are too good to be true which is what hyip/ponzis fall under.

Hopefully people will see this thread and it can prevent others from making the same mistake.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:33:22 AM

These things are actually quite fun and profitable, if you get in quickly and get out quickly. Easy 3% in 24 hours, no chance of shutting down in 24 hours

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Supraman

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:36:23 AM

I'm a lucky ass for withdrawing right after they scammed Sad fuck.
williamj2543

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 01:36:57 AM

I'm a lucky ass for withdrawing right after they scammed Sad fuck.
I only put in my own money, 20$ for 2 days. Rest was sig campaign earnings. Made a total of 8$

→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:13:24 AM

These things are actually quite fun and profitable, if you get in quickly and get out quickly. Easy 3% in 24 hours, no chance of shutting down in 24 hours

You realize you contribute to other people losing money? If you are ok with that, you are just as much a piece of shit as the ponzi operators.
Aemon (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 02:19:17 AM

I just chalk it up to a lesson learned.  Hopefully other newbie's see this and learn from my mistake!  I'll get the bitcoins back slowly hopefully!
Connor936

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:26:29 AM

Have they actually crashed and burned as of yet? Link?

In theory the OP can still get something back via investment returns if they are still paying out (aka conning people into giving them money)
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:58:25 AM

Have they actually crashed and burned as of yet? Link?

In theory the OP can still get something back via investment returns if they are still paying out (aka conning people into giving them money)

It's over.

Being it so fast I doubt most (all?) took the initial funds soon enough.

crystalsum

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:05:21 AM

Sorry to the people who deposited but lucky that I only enrolled on the signature campaign.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
SILVERWALLETS.COM ≡ A New Kind of Physical Storage For Your BTCitcoin
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
redsn0w
Legendary

Activity: 1778
Merit: 1042

#Free market

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:34:19 AM

Read :

Put to CryptcoMiner :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=371311#newfeedback

a negative trust ( Risked btc 100.0 Wink ).
sionsandman

Activity: 520

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:24:15 PM

Sorry to the people who deposited but lucky that I only enrolled on the signature campaign.

Congrats!

You did a great job helping a scammer! And for what? 50 cent/day? A total of 5 bucks?

Geez, people are cheap nowadays!
Schnudelu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 01:30:04 PM

i got 1.50$ per day for the signature campain (different account) but since 3 days they stop to pay
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: