Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 12:19:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Need some help with php and mysql  (Read 1081 times)
tvasconcelos (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2014, 11:25:33 PM

Hi guys, anybody with php and misql knowledge that could give me a help? I have an auction website and i'm going to have bitcoin payments through bitpay. I implemented the button but i don't know how to have the response of payment received, and then update the user acount in the database. Also have another payment gateway that needs some php with the same problem. Can anyone give me a hand with this? I really need some help, i'm delaying the launch of the website because of this, i don't want to have just the paypal option...

Thanks in advance,
Tiago Vasconcelos

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2014, 11:26:09 PM

I'm your guy. PM me your details and skype and we can discuss this further.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2014, 04:52:18 AM

PM me with your details. I may not be able to start right away (large workload) but I can definitely help you out within the next week or so.

----------------------------------
Web Developer. PM for details.
tvasconcelos (OP)

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 01:55:47 PM

I guess you missed the point about asking for... HELP!! If i meant to pay for this "help" i wouldn't call it help. I'd asked for someone to do something for me in exchange of same sort of payment...
williamj2543

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Get ready for PrimeDice Sig Campaign!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 12:35:15 PM

Oh ok, sorry. I get pretty busy, and I don't really donate my time for free.

▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
Initscri

Activity: 1540
Merit: 759

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 02:54:23 PM

Oh ok, sorry. I get pretty busy, and I don't really donate my time for free.

I'll have to agree with this.

Web Developer. PM for details.
h0lybyte

Activity: 924
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 03:15:05 AM

You should hire an in-house developer... if you plan on operating an auction site! You can not expect people to fully entrust themselves onto a site, if you need to use the forum for such basic programming tasks.

Just my 2 cents OP.
Miitch

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 05:52:23 PM

Have you checked out the Bitpay API Documentation?
https://bitpay.com/downloads/bitpayApi.pdf

Page 17 is what you want. The page that starts with, "Instant Payment Notification (IPN)". It says:
An IPN (Instant Payment Notifications) is an HTTP POST message sent from the BitPay server to the merchants eCommerce server. The primary purpose of an IPN is to reconcile a BitPay payment transaction with the customer order status on the merchants eCommerce server. The BitPay server send IPNs for each invoice according to the setting within the invoice. The BitPay invoice payload has an IPN parameter called "fullNotifications".

You need to set certain variables when creating the invoice/button though so it knows where to notify when the payment is received. That is outlined further up in the documentation.

You could also use Cron to check the invoice status on a regular basis, but that is a much dirtier way to do it. The best way would be to use the IPN Smiley

Hope this helps!

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   COIN-SWEEPER
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇    Avoid Bombs Win BIG
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   1% House Edge   ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇
Miitch

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 07:55:09 AM

How did you get on tvasconcelos?

▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇   COIN-SWEEPER
▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇ ▇    Avoid Bombs Win BIG