Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 11:13:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: COINOGRAPHIC IS A SCAMMER [CON-O-GRAPHIC]  (Read 1278 times)
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2492
Merit: 1473

LEALANA Bitcoin Grim Reaper

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 09:56:29 PM

Coinographic LTD was set up in the early part of 2014 as a legitimate company for the purpose of creating unique physical crypto-currency coins.  Every effort was made to try and make the business succeed.

Over the last few months the company has struggled to generate sales and support for our products.  We have also suffered a lot from the fall in the price of digital currency as well as other issues.

As a company we had every intention of trying to resolve our issues and we have truly exhausted every avenue to try and raise capital to either make good with our existing customers or issue refunds to those of you that invested in pre-orders of our upcoming Bitcoin collection.

Unfortunately, we regret to have to announce that due to events over the last few months the company is now bankrupt and can no longer continue trading.

As a result of our liquidation we are unable to honour any outstanding orders, coin funding or pending refunds.

As of today we will no longer be able to correspond with anyone.  Our email accounts, website and telephone numbers will now be terminated.

If you wish to issue a winding-up petition (WUP) against our company you can do so from the following link - https://www.gov.uk/wind-up-a-company-that-owes-you-money/overview.

Our company information is below;
Coinographic Ltd
registration number 08773620

We are truly sorry that it has come to this and wish everyone the best for the future.

I guess my suspicions were right...

1. You started a "legitimate" company.

2. Now you are not going to try to honor your customers orders, preorders, funding of coins, nor pay out your design contest winners just because. EVEN THOUGH YOU OBVIOUSLY HAVE COINS IN STOCK TO TRY TO MAKE AMENDS WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS.

#1 contradicts #2 and vice versa.

And you are going to shut down your website, email, phone numbers to cut off communication with them like a scammer who was able to take funds from your customers and not give a crap about making amends with them?

Wow just wow...

RUN COINOGRAPHIC RUN!

This is pathetic.  Angry

FOR REFERENCE: https://web.archive.org/web/20150203232358/http://www.coinographic.com

███████████████████████████████████████

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
      d█████████████████████████b     
    d██████████████████████████████æ   
  ,████²█████████████████████████████, 
 ,█████  ╙████████████████████╨  █████y
 ██████    `████████████████`    ██████
║██████       Ñ███████████`      ███████
███████         ╩██████Ñ         ███████
███████    ▐▄     ²██╩     a▌    ███████
╢██████    ▐▓█▄          ▄█▓▌    ███████
 ██████    ▐▓▓▓▓▌,     ▄█▓▓▓▌    ██████─
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓─  
     ²▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓╩    
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .
LEALANA BITCOIN GRIM REAPER SILVER COINS.

The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
worldtreasurefinders

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2015, 11:25:56 PM

This sucks.  Coinographic owes me 6 BTC for the auction I won around Xmas 2014.  I used my Xmas bonus to buy that coin.  I feel sick, but more so for my own gullibility. 

Architect, Anarchist, Numismatist, Crypto-Enthusiast.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 12:21:26 AM

This sucks.  Coinographic owes me 6 BTC for the auction I won around Xmas 2014.  I used my Xmas bonus to buy that coin.  I feel sick, but more so for my own gullibility. 

One serious thing to consider is if Coinographic is willing to run away like this, what is to stop him from keeping a copy of your private keys to your physical coins.

ALL PHYSICAL COINOGRAPHIC COINS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED COMPROMISED AT THIS POINT GIVEN THEIR ACTIONS.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

. ★☆ WWW.LEALANA.COM        My PGP fingerprint is A764D833.                  History of Monero development Visualization ★☆ .

Saigonsmokes

Activity: 334

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 03:48:48 AM

I already commenced legal proceedings against Coinographic last week, he is aware of this. The company is yet in liquidation, no liquidator has been appointment yet according to my solictor.

Refund Owed

He owes me 5.46BTC and 729LTC.

Mark has the following coins in stock and I have emails confirming this, he was trying to get Charlie to buy some coins recently and I am not sure if this went through:
45 bull coins
29 Chicken coins
38 LA coins
352 1 LTC coins

If anyone would like Marks personal details please PM me. I will be back in the UK next month to deal with this and to visit Mark in person to discuss this matter further, if anyone wishes me to take on collection of their debt please PM me.

Please read here: https://www.gov.uk/liquidate-your-company

'You can be banned from being a director for 2 to 15 years or prosecuted if the liquidator decides your conduct was unfit.'

Once I estbablish who the appointment liquidator is, I will post their details here. As you can see above, if the liquidator decides Marks conduct was unfit he will be banned from being a director for 2-15 years. I suggest when I post these details that everyone involved contact the liquidator and explain why Marks conduct was definately unfit and perhaps fraudulent.

Mark is currently the director of this company, http://www.visualsin.co.uk/, company reg: 8709006 which today is showing as CLOSED FOR BUSINESS.

I will update this thread when I have further information. I suggest everyone report this to COMPANIES HOUSE as a 'fraud' to ensure that they are aware of the practices of Coinographic and that they still have stock in hand. https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/reporting-fraud-about-a-company-to-companies-house, they will work with the liquidators and its likely Mark will not tell the truth to the liquidation team

The Company Investigations team within The Insolvency Service has the power to investigate limited companies where information received suggests corporate abuse, such as:

serious misconduct
fraud or scams
sharp practice in the way a company operates

Also to complain to the INSOLVENCY SERVICE: https://www.gov.uk/complain-about-a-limited-company

I recorded all phone calls with Mark and will be sending these files to the insolvency service whom I complained to this morning along with his emails stating what stock he has in hand.

Can everyone please post the LITECOIN and BITCOIN addresses where they made payments too, that way we can trace these payments on the Blockchain to see where exactly they ended up. Mark continued to take payments for coins yet he has not spent that money anywhere as he did not manufacture the coins. Lets try and find where he channelled these funds too so we can inform the liquidators and courts.
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 17, 2015, 06:00:32 PM

LINK: https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20417.msg253317#msg253317

Reposting from Litecointalk.org

I wanted to post to address a couple of the issues raised and try my best to answer them;

1. We have not appointed a liquidator for the simple reason we cannot afford one.  We have posted a link so that anyone can request a wind-up order for our company. At that point a liquidator will be appointed. We have no liquidator information to post because there isn’t one as yet.

No liquidator exists because originally you put on a facade to make people think you were actually going to work with them on order refunds, coin FUNDING, and preorder refunds. Yes people should sooo take your word as truth.  Roll Eyes

2. We do have some stock but not as many as people think.  All we have in our hands are 1ltc coins.  The silver coins are being retained by the coin manufacture.  The coins we are holding will be given to a liquidator should one be appointed.  We also have a lot of boxes, holograms & proto-type coins as assets.

You supposedly made it appear on your website that you had hundreds of 25 LTC bull coins, hundreds of 10 LTC LA coins, and hundreds of 10 LTC chikun coins.

Talk about putting up an image to make you look like you are fully stocked when you really aren't.

3. We have shut everything down because we can no longer operate as a company and have exhausted all possibilities of trying to raise capital to make things right.  Neither the company nor I own a single Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Yeah so you took people's money for physical coins you SUPPOSEDLY have, SUPPOSEDLY could fund, and can't refund that money/BTC/LTC?

You are so full of crap.

4. Since we announced our problems we have not sold a single coin, we did not accept any orders that we knew we were not going to be able to fill.  

Yeah yeah sure sure. I'm sure you were not funding coins back in October because you "knew" you could fulfill all outstanding orders. Please stop with the BS.

5. Any monies received for pre-orders of the bitcoin collection were invested into the company and the production of those coins.  We paid for molds, dies, prototypes, boxes, holograms, competitions, designs, website, advertising, hosting, office costs, and internet as well as many other associated costs.  I personally invested much more of my own personal money into this project then was ever received in orders.  

Blah blah blah...more lies. Even if that is true why would you invest money into a project you only had partial funds for? That makes no sense.

Why were preorder funds used to pay for office costs, internet and other associated costs as well as website? I don't see how they are related.

I'm sure your preorder customers did not know you would use the funds to fund your BUSINESS costs and not your physical bitcoin project costs.

6. Support for our product was very low since the company started.  We have had no more then 30-40 customers since the company started last April.

Stop blaming your customer base as the reason your company went under. And stop blaming the price of Bitcoin/Litecoin for your failures.

7. We never kept any private key information.  Redeem your coins if you wish to or can’t trust that fact.

Yes as if people should believe you given all of your previous lies up until this point.  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

8. No fraud has taken place here.  Every penny received can be accounted for in costs.  We have all the paperwork and details for everything.  This is simply a case of a company running out of money and not selling enough products.

Once again if you werent selling enough products and did not have enough to produce the Bitcoin collection why did you try to keep up the facade that your company could afford to finish those coins and orders of other coins that you did not deliver/fund? Like I said, you sir are full of BS.

Yeah if you did not have enough funds to produce your bitcoin collection, why collect preorders?

Were you hoping your customer base would completely fund your projects? Like BFL?

9. I personally have no money.  My other business has also gone bust at the same time. I am struggling to put food on the table for my children.  You can DOX me (my information freely available on the net), sue me or visit my house.  It doesn’t change the fact that there is no money. I don’t own a house or any other assets personally.  If there was a way I could have sorted this out from my own money, I would have. I had/have no interest in ripping anyone off; I simply do not have any options open to me to resolve this.  Closing the company was my last point of action.

You say you have no money yet you claimed to have the ability to make people whole (at least somewhat). What was that form for if not to delay for more time?

Yeah sure your other business went bust at the same time. How convenient.

Now you are going to play the "my family doesn't have food" card? Seriously you are taking this pretty far.

10. We are not hiding any Bitcoin or Litecoin.

Where have we heard that one again???  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

Saigonsmokes

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:33:45 AM

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20417.msg253384#msg253384

I wanted to post to address a couple of the issues raised and try my best to answer them;

1. We have not appointed a liquidator for the simple reason we cannot afford one.  We have posted a link so that anyone can request a wind-up order for our company. At that point a liquidator will be appointed. We have no liquidator information to post because there isn’t one as yet.

so you want us to pay to wind up your business?

2. We do have some stock but not as many as people think.  All we have in our hands are 1ltc coins.  The silver coins are being retained by the coin manufacture.  The coins we are holding will be given to a liquidator should one be appointed.  We also have a lot of boxes, holograms & proto-type coins as assets.

so what happened to the 45 bull, 29 chickun and 38 LA coins you emailed me about in Jan?i offered to buy them off you when you emailed me and said they were in stock? Did you sell them? Did you sell them to Charles Lee like you said you would? If so where are those funds?

3. We have shut everything down because we can no longer operate as a company and have exhausted all possibilities of trying to raise capital to make things right.  Neither the company nor I own a single Bitcoin or Litecoin
i am confused, where did all the coins people send you go? Let's be honest mark the only mold you had made was the 5BTC coin and that was finished before people sent you lots of funds.

4. Since we announced our problems we have not sold a single coin, we did not accept any orders that we knew we were not going to be able to fill. 

Bullshit - Mark do you forget our conversations on the phone, the emails you sent, luckily I recorded them all -- you have been having problems since what November? Are you saying I didn't make payments at a time you knew you were not going to be able to fill - where did these coins go Mark. You may as well share this info here as you will have to share it in court - by the way I have requested judgement be made in person at the court so I can provide evidence in person and Mark there is a lot of it building up. EVERYONE who sent Mark funds after November please post below

5. Any monies received for pre-orders of the bitcoin collection were invested into the company and the production of those coins.  We paid for molds, dies, prototypes, boxes, holograms, competitions, designs, website, advertising, hosting, office costs, and internet as well as many other associated costs.  I personally invested much more of my own personal money into this project then was ever received in orders. 

Mark, did you also not fail to pay your designer? You do realise you will have to evidence these costs referred to above in court, I am pretty sure the amount you have received in BTC and LTC a will exceed these. By the way your office in Western doesn't exist, neither of them do - one is a virtual office and the other next door to the gift shop well let's just say I spoke with the landlord and shop manager.

6. Support for our product was very low since the company started.  We have had no more then 30-40 customers since the company started last April.

7. We never kept any private key information.  Redeem your coins if you wish to or can’t trust that fact.

8. No fraud has taken place here.  Every penny received can be accounted for in costs.  We have all the paperwork and details for everything.  This is simply a case of a company running out of money and not selling enough products.

Who is Greg Manning? The mystery investor you mentioned was cutting ties with you in December? Did you use the funds to pay him back, you said it was around £8k he wanted so what happened to him, did you use customers funds to pay him his investment back? What about Delia? Either way Mark you are full of shit, I am obtaining their details soon and will speak to them direct.

9. I personally have no money.  My other business has also gone bust at the same time. I am struggling to put food on the table for my children.  You can DOX me (my information freely available on the net), sue me or visit my house.  It doesn’t change the fact that there is no money. I don’t own a house or any other assets personally.  If there was a way I could have sorted this out from my own money, I would have. I had/have no interest in ripping anyone off; I simply do not have any options open to me to resolve this.  Closing the company was my last point of action.

I look forward to discussing this in person at court, you have lied lied and lied continuously, but you clearly can not remember your lies, luckily I recorded all conversations and kept every email and PM from you

Customers, if you sent Mark any funds after November please state below or PM me. It appears Mark is digging an even bigger whole for himself. Finally, when you login to www.coinographic.com, it states very clear that the company is in liquidation. This is a lie, and it is illegal to claim a company is in liquidation when you have not appointed an insolvency practitioner, this is classified as fraud. No IP has been appointed, Coinographic states this in order to scare away people from taking action. An IP costs anywhere from £5-10k on average
Saigonsmokes

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 12:41:03 AM

FURTHER I SUGGEST NOBODY REGISTERS A PETITION TO WIND UP THE COMPANY! THIS WILL ONLY ASSIST COINOGRAPHIC IN RUNNING AWAY FROM THEIR RESPONSIBILITIES
smoothie (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
February 18, 2015, 03:24:41 PM

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20417.msg253462#msg253462

1. No I don’t expect our customers to pay to wind up our business.  I simply stated that neither the company nor I could afford to do it.  The option is available should anyone wish to wind up the company

2. The 45 bull, 29 chicken and 38 LA coins that we did have in stock have now been retained and collected by the coin manufacture for outstanding invoices.   This stock was not sold and Charles Lee DID NOT buy them nor did anyone else.  We have no silver coins.

3. We had molds and dies made for all of our upcoming collection, including a prototype for the 5 BTC coin and prototype boxes for all coins.  In addition we paid for and ordered the holograms for the 5 BTC and 2btc coins.  We also paid for a surplus stock of boxes for our 25LTC and 10 LTC coins.  We also have 50 boxes for each of the 5BTC and 2 BTC coins.

4. I did not forget any of the conversations I had on the phone and I am glad you recorded them all.  At the time we were talking I had every single intention of filling all orders.  I tried all possibilities to raise additional finance to fund the company and fill all obligations ( I can also prove every avenue that was explored).  All possibilities failed.  I have all invoices and receipts for everything that has been paid.  When this is presented to the court it will account for 100% of the monies received.

5. The designer received 1000’s of euros in payment from us.  It was only the last coins he did not receive payment from us which is a total of 1500 euro. All payments made to the designer can also be proved.

7. Neither of my offices were virtual, they were both physical offices and I can also prove that we occupied those offices. All my evidence will be presented to the court when required.

8. Greg was an investor in the company.  His circumstances changed and he was no longer able to put money in to the company. Greg has not been paid back a penny and has received no money form company funds what so ever.  Delia used to work for us but we had to let her go as we could not afford her wages

9. We have never received any payment in cash, only digital currency

I have tried my best to answer as many questions as possible but it seems people have made up their mind.  Anything else will be presented in court when requested.  I will no longer post here

Is that why you keep avoiding answering the question about funding amounts paid to you for coins purchased that you had in stock that you never shipped?

You are a sorry excuse for a human being by taking people's money, making countless promises, now running away like a coward and not paying a single customer back.

Utterly pathetic.

,╓p@@███████@╗╖,           
        ,p████████████████████N,       
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓█,,▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
           ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌          
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       
           ²▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀`          
                   ²²²                 

mayax
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 19, 2015, 07:24:47 PM

https://litecointalk.org/index.php?topic=20417.msg253384#msg253384

1. We have not appointed a liquidator for the simple reason we cannot afford one.  We have posted a link so that anyone can request a wind-up order for our company. At that point a liquidator will be appointed. We have no liquidator information to post because there isn’t one as yet.

so you want us to pay to wind up your business?

2. We do have some stock but not as many as people think.  All we have in our hands are 1ltc coins.  The silver coins are being retained by the coin manufacture.  The coins we are holding will be given to a liquidator should one be appointed.  We also have a lot of boxes, holograms & proto-type coins as assets.

so what happened to the 45 bull, 29 chickun and 38 LA coins you emailed me about in Jan?i offered to buy them off you when you emailed me and said they were in stock? Did you sell them? Did you sell them to Charles Lee like you said you would? If so where are those funds?

3. We have shut everything down because we can no longer operate as a company and have exhausted all possibilities of trying to raise capital to make things right.  Neither the company nor I own a single Bitcoin or Litecoin
i am confused, where did all the coins people send you go? Let's be honest mark the only mold you had made was the 5BTC coin and that was finished before people sent you lots of funds.

Bullshit - Mark do you forget our conversations on the phone, the emails you sent, luckily I recorded them all -- you have been having problems since what November? Are you saying I didn't make payments at a time you knew you were not going to be able to fill - where did these coins go Mark. You may as well share this info here as you will have to share it in court - by the way I have requested judgement be made in person at the court so I can provide evidence in person and Mark there is a lot of it building up. EVERYONE who sent Mark funds after November please post below

5. Any monies received for pre-orders of the bitcoin collection were invested into the company and the production of those coins.  We paid for molds, dies, prototypes, boxes, holograms, competitions, designs, website, advertising, hosting, office costs, and internet as well as many other associated costs.  I personally invested much more of my own personal money into this project then was ever received in orders. 

Mark, did you also not fail to pay your designer? You do realise you will have to evidence these costs referred to above in court, I am pretty sure the amount you have received in BTC and LTC a will exceed these. By the way your office in Western doesn't exist, neither of them do - one is a virtual office and the other next door to the gift shop well let's just say I spoke with the landlord and shop manager.

6. Support for our product was very low since the company started.  We have had no more then 30-40 customers since the company started last April.

7. We never kept any private key information.  Redeem your coins if you wish to or can’t trust that fact.

8. No fraud has taken place here.  Every penny received can be accounted for in costs.  We have all the paperwork and details for everything.  This is simply a case of a company running out of money and not selling enough products.

Who is Greg Manning? The mystery investor you mentioned was cutting ties with you in December? Did you use the funds to pay him back, you said it was around £8k he wanted so what happened to him, did you use customers funds to pay him his investment back? What about Delia? Either way Mark you are full of shit, I am obtaining their details soon and will speak to them direct.

9. I personally have no money.  My other business has also gone bust at the same time. I am struggling to put food on the table for my children.  You can DOX me (my information freely available on the net), sue me or visit my house.  It doesn’t change the fact that there is no money. I don’t own a house or any other assets personally.  If there was a way I could have sorted this out from my own money, I would have. I had/have no interest in ripping anyone off; I simply do not have any options open to me to resolve this.  Closing the company was my last point of action.

I look forward to discussing this in person at court, you have lied lied and lied continuously, but you clearly can not remember your lies, luckily I recorded all conversations and kept every email and PM from you

Customers, if you sent Mark any funds after November please state below or PM me. It appears Mark is digging an even bigger whole for himself. Finally, when you login to www.coinographic.com, it states very clear that the company is in liquidation. This is a lie, and it is illegal to claim a company is in liquidation when you have not appointed an insolvency practitioner, this is classified as fraud. No IP has been appointed, Coinographic states this in order to scare away people from taking action. An IP costs anywhere from £5-10k on average

sounds OK.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: