Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Bulanula lives in Nigeria ?
Yes - 0 (0%)
NO - 0 (0%)
I beez a trollin' hard dood - 0 (0%)
Unlock voting mods ! - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Unjust scammer tag  (Read 48010 times)
vmarchuk

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 02:32:08 PM

In other news, I am investigating with my lawyer on how to go about potentially suing smart1985 for defamation of character and harassment.

You will need to steal many more bitcoin to pay for good lawyer.

I ask question to moderators, how is good for community and image of bitcoin that forum allow kriminals to post and laugh about crime ? Why not people get ban if admitted or verify scammer ?

This like bank robber standing in lobby of bank with megaphone yelling at stupid peoples trying to do banking.
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Matthew N. Wright
Untrustworthy

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

Hero VIP ultra official trusted super staff puppet

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 02:35:21 PM

In other news, I am investigating with my lawyer on how to go about potentially suing smart1985 for defamation of character and harassment.

You will need to steal many more bitcoin to pay for good lawyer.

I ask question to moderators, how is good for community and image of bitcoin that forum allow kriminals to post and laugh about crime ? Why not people get ban if admitted or verify scammer ?

This like bank robber standing in lobby of bank with megaphone yelling at stupid peoples trying to do banking.

Because that's better than being kicked out of a bank because someone said you were a bank robber. The damage is done. We all know he's a douchebag and a thief. He's lost all trust in the community. Game over. Who cares what he says or does from this point if it's not to immediately apologize and make things right.

Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 02:36:13 PM

Since I now own the debt, if you pursue him legally, I'll get to know who you are and will contact the authorities in your area to recover my losses, so please start the process, bulanula. Given that I have a history of refunding you for *your* losses when A1Bitcoinpool was unable to pay, I'm pretty confident that any legal court would find in my favor. I'm not sure why you continue to insult smart1985, but due to your recent actions I have ceased pursuing a restoration of your account on BTC-E and I will no longer pursue a removal of your scammer tag here, either.

I guess you'll get to enjoy it for a while longer.
bulanula (OP)

Activity: 518

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 02:40:20 PM

Since I now own the debt, if you pursue him legally, I'll get to know who you are and will contact the authorities in your area to recover my losses, so please start the process, bulanula. Given that I have a history of refunding you for *your* losses when A1Bitcoinpool was unable to pay, I'm pretty confident that any legal court would find in my favor. I'm not sure why you continue to insult smart1985, but due to your recent actions I have ceased pursuing a restoration of your account on BTC-E and I will no longer pursue a removal of your scammer tag here, either.

I guess you'll get to enjoy it.

Can we have confirmation from smart1985 Huh

How much did you pay him for ?

I think you forget that BTC is a big fat 0 in legal terms while defamation and harassment isn't.

Nothing happened to mybitcoin, bitcoinica, bitcoin7, linode, rackspace ...

I did not steal anything anyway. He gave me the private keys legally and by his own will. I deleted the private keys too by "MISTAKE" just like he made a mistake ( nobody is pefect ) and don't have the funds anymore. Those 25 BTC aren't moving until ECDSA is cracked or until you bruteforce the keys.

vmarchuk

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 02:44:01 PM

He gave me the private keys legally and by his own will. I deleted the private keys too by "MISTAKE" just like he made a mistake ( nobody is pefect ) and don't have the funds anymore. Those 25 BTC aren't moving until ECDSA is cracked or until you bruteforce the keys.

How do you look at self in mirror and not hate what you have become ?

You very dishonest person in community Sad
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 02:45:39 PM

He gave me the private keys legally and by his own will. I deleted the private keys too by "MISTAKE" just like he made a mistake ( nobody is pefect ) and don't have the funds anymore. Those 25 BTC aren't moving until ECDSA is cracked or until you bruteforce the keys.

Man, I got hacked by the criminals !

Just like zhoutong and all the other innocent folks out here.

Why you don't believe me but do believe Tom Williams, zhoutong, bitcoin7, linode Huh

Want some logs ... with soy sauce ? Cheesy
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 02:55:45 PM

Too bad I cannot edit my posts since I am such a big "scammer".

Another interesting point is this : has anyone ever attempted suing the likes of shakaru or mybitcoin over BTC and if not then why not ?

How come a mob is not at shakaru's door Huh Or somebody is hunting Tom Williams ( supposedly Bruce Wagner ) Huh
Justin00
Legendary

Activity: 910
Merit: 1000

★YoBit.Net★ 350+ Coins Exchange & Dice

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:01:33 PM

To sue someone for defamation don't you need to prove that you incured some form of loss (financial or otherwisea) from what was said...
it would appear the only thing you lost is your internet buddies dont like you anymore ??

It would also appear like that Smart fellow told the story, you confirmed it.. then acted like a fucktard.

You could be onto a world first lawsuit though... sueing yourself !!
Don't forget to counter-sue, that way it will be win win for you =)

I know you dont know me, or care what I have to say, but I quite like what you do say sometimes... Its not mainstream and I agree with some of things you have to say..
but yeah... your scum. Did you realy need the  ~ $ 125 ? are you that pathetic ?

(please dont sue me now...)

Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:03:30 PM

Can we have confirmation from smart1985 Huh

I've instructed smart to cease all communications with you as part of the purchase. Maged or lzsaver can verify I have paid the debt.

How much did you pay him for ?

22.5 BTC

I think you forget that BTC is a big fat 0 in legal terms while defamation and harassment isn't.

And once it no longer is, guess what is going to happen to all these debts that aren't outside the 10 year statute of limitations? They become VALID.

Nothing happened to mybitcoin, bitcoinica, bitcoin7, linode, rackspace ...

They were smart enough to mostly remain anonymous, the others will probably have some financial liability. The difference in this case is we honestly don't know where the coins went with those cases, in your case we know EXACTLY where the coin is, you have it.

I did not steal anything anyway. He gave me the private keys legally and by his own will. I deleted the private keys too by "MISTAKE" just like he made a mistake ( nobody is pefect ) and don't have the funds anymore. Those 25 BTC aren't moving until ECDSA is cracked or until you bruteforce the keys.

For one, I don't believe this. Secondly, if you care at all about the legal repercussions, you'd better find a way to get a hold of 22.5 BTC fast, because I will find you and I will prosecute you in a court of law or garnish your wages as soon as it is legal for me to do so. Additionally, once I know where you live and have your phone number, I will outsource payment recovery to a firm that enjoys making 3am collections calls every night.

For a paltry ~$118, you will pay. A1BITCOINPOOL did and he owed quite a bit more than that. I don't get the impression you are taking this very seriously. You should. Your recent actions when I was being very supportive and helpful can be used in court against you.
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:12:15 PM

I've instructed smart to cease all communications with you as part of the purchase. Maged or lzsaver can verify I have paid the debt.

Why is this Huh
22.5 BTC
Why not 25 BTC Huh
And once it no longer is, guess what is going to happen to all these debts that aren't outside the 10 year statute of limitations? They become VALID.
Am I scared about that !
They were smart enough to mostly remain anonymous, the others will probably have some financial liability. The difference in this case is we honestly don't know where the coins went with those cases, in your case we know EXACTLY where the coin is, you have it.
How can you prove this Huh I don't have anything left of the 25 BTC he sent me. The coins are here and I have no control over them since I deleted the private keys. I don't like holding stolen property ! 1Bu1424Lf7y3Jz9p4ZyCo2mRSQDwdaXrHa
For one, I don't believe this. Secondly, if you care at all about the legal repercussions, you'd better find a way to get a hold of 22.5 BTC fast, because I will find you and I will prosecute you in a court of law or garnish your wages as soon as it is legal for me to do so. Additionally, once I know where you live and have your phone number, I will outsource payment recovery to a firm that enjoys making 3am collections calls every night.
Making threats caused me to piss myself in fear. In addition to defamation you are now liable to pay for another pair of underpants for me Cheesy
For a paltry ~$118, you will pay. A1BITCOINPOOL did and he owed quite a bit more than that. I don't get the impression you are taking this very seriously. You should. Your recent actions when I was being very supportive and helpful can be used in court against you.
How did you convince him to pony up and pay up Huh I am very interested.

See you in court !
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:33:54 PM

Just a FYI, I don't recognize your claim at all. The only person I have to deal with it smart1985. He sent the money and I don't even know why you are posting here.

I would have thought that by now you would realised that in the BTC world threats don't help at all but you ( like smart1985 ) insist on threatening ...

Good approach !
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:38:19 PM

Just a FYI, I don't recognize your claim at all. The only person I have to deal with it smart1985. He sent the money and I don't even know why you are posting here.

I would have thought that by now you would realised that in the BTC world threats don't help at all but you ( like smart1985 ) insist on threatening ...

Good approach !

And you're hurling 'defamation charges' over the interwebzz too. That's funny.
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:38:48 PM

Good approach !
Running scared now, are you? *popcorn*

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:40:44 PM

Good approach !
Running scared now, are you? *popcorn*

Yes. If I send all my BTC to Raize will I avoid the jailhouse mining Cry
vmarchuk

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:48:10 PM

I notice pattern where someone make direct pointed question to you, and then you make redirection to other thread or make some deflect comment that no answer question.

Want some logs ... with soy sauce ? Cheesy
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 03:58:11 PM

Anybody up for a class action Huh

3. NEWS FLASH, bulanula is a piece of toilet paper, who is only here for attention whoring.

I am suing Raize and hoo and smart1985 for defamation and harassment leading to the loss of 100 000 USD for me Kiss
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 04:09:51 PM

Anybody up for a class action Huh

3. NEWS FLASH, bulanula is a piece of toilet paper, who is only here for attention whoring.

I am suing Raize and hoo and smart1985 for defamation and harassment leading to the loss of 100 000 USD for me Kiss

Let's see the papers and the court orders. I'm sure I would be happy to be present on the court to see the case going too.
JusticeForYou
VIP

Activity: 490
Merit: 271

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 04:33:45 PM

Court?

Over 25 BTC? actually 22.5 BTC.

hmm... Petitions court for a seat in the gallery.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Raize
Donator
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:31:10 PM

Court?

When/if BTC is legitimized as a valid currency and is recognized by the legal system of every country, then yes, 22.5 BTC will most definitely be worth a short court appearance and a garnishing of wages for, because it won't be worth $5 USD. Smiley

Just a FYI, I don't recognize your claim at all. The only person I have to deal with it smart1985. He sent the money

Ask to remove the scammer tag and see who they direct you to compensate in order to do so.
bulanula (OP)

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:36:09 PM

Court?

When/if BTC is legitimized as a valid currency and is recognized by the legal system of every country, then yes, 22.5 BTC will most definitely be worth a short court appearance and a garnishing of wages for. Smiley

Just a FYI, I don't recognize your claim at all. The only person I have to deal with it smart1985. He sent the money

Ask to remove the scammer tag and see who they direct you to compensate in order to do so.

Why would I want to remove my scammer tag Huh

Just like a fastfood motto : "I'm lovin' it !"

How much did smart1985 scam you for ( since he knew I ain't paying it ) ?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: