Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 03:20:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Free Hardware (lots of it)  (Read 4196 times)
drangos

Activity: 200
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 10:07:50 AM

As previously stated, the hardware is in the US -- Arizona and New Jersey, to be specific.

Not looking to make money off shipping; interested in simply finding a new home for hardware that is being replaced with newer, more efficient equipment.  We would make money by taking a % of mined BTC on the back-end.  Ideal opportunity for someone who has available & cheap power/space.

OK,

sign me up. 

PM me with exactly what hardware is to be given away, address(s) where I can pick it up, and I will arrange for LTL or FTL transportation.  I will personally travel to your data centers with the freight company to gather the equipment.  That way you do not have to hassle with shipping. 

Great one... Wink

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
electricmarbles

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:27:52 AM

Take photos on your magical journey to the dream world Wink
Neotox
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

Free & Fast Neotox Escrow http://bit.ly/1OGVykp

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 11:42:58 AM

where you are located?
city

may be you can find some guys here from your city and they can pick from your home
so no need of shipping
just post your city and they will pick it up

Available
PM me to rent this space.
iglasses
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:24:36 PM

As previously stated, the hardware is in the US -- Arizona and New Jersey, to be specific.

Not looking to make money off shipping; interested in simply finding a new home for hardware that is being replaced with newer, more efficient equipment.  We would make money by taking a % of mined BTC on the back-end.  Ideal opportunity for someone who has available & cheap power/space.

I am in NJ.  I will pick up however much you've got.

I only have a signature because I'm allowed.
achtung082

Activity: 358
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:37:08 PM

I'm in NJ and can help you load your truck...

Support sidehack projects: 1BURGERAXHH6Yi6LRybRJK7ybEm5m5HwTr
My Sales Wallet BTC:bc1qxtxsc86lessnrsm52gf7qgmqle75htdr03zdd7 - LTC:LNLKyKkGNCJakZudGjc2qg26yYz7oeo92k - ETH:0xDf1b17872D9Ff22F04270BbDA13556B3E1649E27
yochdog
Legendary

Activity: 2044

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 06:47:10 PM

I can fly out and help load your truck.....

I am a trusted trader!  Ask Inaba, Luo Demin, Vanderbleek, Sannyasi, Episking, Miner99er, Isepick, Amazingrando, Cablez, ColdHardMetal, Dextryn, MB300sd, Robocoder, gnar1ta$ and many others!
ccollectables

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:09:07 PM

Not sure if you caught but in OPs last post he mentioned that he is planning on getting his profit from these machines in the form of a cut of the BTC mined AFTER the transfer.  I am not as convinced as most of you that this is a scam all together,  but I am guessing that the cut they will want from these machines will be too high to make this venture worth it for anyone.

Bitcoin-Scratchticket.com       Win Bitcoin Playing Scratchtickets        Provably Fair   
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:11:54 PM

Not looking to make money off shipping; interested in simply finding a new home for hardware that is being replaced with newer, more efficient equipment.  We would make money by taking a % of mined BTC on the back-end.  Ideal opportunity for someone who has available & cheap power/space.

I am in NJ.  I will pick up however much you've got.

Not sure if you caught but in OPs last post he mentioned that he is planning on getting his profit from these machines in the form of a cut of the BTC mined AFTER the transfer.  I am not as convinced as most of you that this is a scam all together,  but I am guessing that the cut they will want from these machines will be too high to make this venture worth it for anyone.

I'd be totally cool with that.

btcequip (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:18:21 PM

Yes, per the previous poster, the business model here is: you get the hardware for free, mine with it, and I get a portion of the mined BTC.  If you have cheap power, you'll make money.

Again, for anyone who is interested, please email: btcequip@gmail.com.  I am not interested in providing someone with just 1, 10, or even 100 servers.  You need to be able to take at least 2MW (1500+ servers).

(Also, I'm not interested in buying hardware -- not sure where that came from?)
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:22:02 PM

Yes, per the previous poster, the business model here is: you get the hardware for free, mine with it, and I get a portion of the mined BTC.  If you have cheap power, you'll make money.

Again, for anyone who is interested, please email: btcequip@gmail.com.  I am not interested in providing someone with just 1, 10, or even 100 servers.  You need to be able to take at least 2MW (1500+ servers).

Sorry...that was me and was a misclick...I have removed it

iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 08:25:51 PM

btc the amount of equipment you are talking about must already be in a DC.  I am pretty familiar with a Co. that does a lot of the DC work in NJ.  Are you in a place like an IO or Morgan or a more private situation?

That really is a shit ton of h/w

cryptoCminer

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 05:11:12 AM

Will ups ground shipping work? 6 bucks for that should do it. And i have a little solar panel thats hooked up to an outdoor light, if i rewire it for this badboy then i will have ample amounts of power. How many ghs were you pulling anyway?
sgi02

Activity: 542
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:48:56 PM

I live in Upstate NY, I will drive down and verify for the members here as I don't have the capacity to host so many units currently. No strings attached (The trip to NJ is worth it for White Castle and Pizzaland alone!). PM me your info and we can schedule a time that would work best for you. Thanks, and take care.

Regards,

Zachary
Coopster8888

Activity: 224

★Bitin.io★ - Instant Exchange

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 10:54:54 PM

Parents live in NJ, gives me a reason to go visit them Smiley Im sure they would love it

CanaryInTheMine
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 2352
Merit: 1060

between a rock and a block!

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:00:52 PM

Not looking to make money off shipping; interested in simply finding a new home for hardware that is being replaced with newer, more efficient equipment.  We would make money by taking a % of mined BTC on the back-end.  Ideal opportunity for someone who has available & cheap power/space.
this is a scam

2 MW of 1.6 w/g doesn't add up from your pictures and timeframe...

who's equipment did you buy that's 1.6 w/g?
hedgy73
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077

View Profile
September 18, 2014, 11:15:56 PM

Exactly!

This has got scam written all over it. Lets look at the facts:

New account, no real pictures or proof, repeatedly wants to be contacted by email, mentioned only wants paying for shipping in first post but then says local pickup is possible but hasn't replied to numerous offers.

100% SCAM!
iglasses
Legendary

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 12:45:29 PM

this is a scam

Of course it is....I think a few of us were just havin sum fun...lol
Who in the world would give away a few million dollars worth of equipment!
hint...answer: NOBODY
 Grin Grin

MrTeal
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1004

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 05:29:12 PM

this is a scam

And bought 1.25PH/s of it.
mikegogulski

Activity: 360
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2014, 10:08:46 AM

My name is Mike Gogulski, and I'm a stateless Earthen mouth-breather and a bitcoinaholic.

btcequip is someone who has reached out to me for a vouching. We probably haven't talked more than 200 minutes fnord in the past 20 years, but I know him, deeply and well.

At the moment, I don't know what he's up to. He posted a "free" thing with a picture of a rack-row of gear. I spent 30 minutes on the phone international until I could get someone to bridge me into local directory assistance for the last area code of his I knew, only to be met with "Well, there's only Darlene {Surname} here."

His name's not Darlene.

I'll get some more details and come back to y'all on this thread. I don't know what the game is beyond what you've read here already, but I do know that (ugh) "btcequip" is a man of rock-solid integrity, who I would trust with my life.

Peace,
Mike

FREE ROSS ULBRICHT, allegedly one of the Dread Pirates Roberts of the Silk Road
TheRealSteve

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

FUN > ROI

View Profile
September 29, 2014, 10:17:08 AM

His name's not Darlene.
Cheesy

Seriously, though, you're saying he's 'disappeared'?  Seems odd for a person you know "deeply, and well".  At least he bothered to log in 2 days ago Smiley

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: