Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 02:52:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Best Mining service?  (Read 1156 times)
Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 03:54:32 PM

Hey everyone.

I am looking for a site where I can purchase Mining power and mine any coin I want. (If the last part is possible ofc..)

I have looked on a few, but I am getting a bit confused with all the different services..

Can someone here suggest a service and write why I should use that service?
My payment method for the hashing power is Bitcoin. Thats all I have.

I am looking for Scrypt or X11 mining power Smiley

~Hamuki

IanFoxley
Legendary

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:03:36 PM

Hey everyone.

I am looking for a site where I can purchase Mining power and mine any coin I want. (If the last part is possible ofc..)

I have looked on a few, but I am getting a bit confused with all the different services..

~Hamuki

So are you looking for a cloud mining service like Genesis Mining or somewhere where you can rent a rig and mine coins?

Do you want to mine new coins or are there specific coins that you want to mine?

Ian

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:07:06 PM

Hey everyone.

~Hamuki

So are you looking for a cloud mining service like Genesis Mining or somewhere where you can rent a rig and mine coins?

Do you want to mine new coins or are there specific coins that you want to mine?

Ian

I want to mine to make profit.. But I want to have the lowest price pr MH/s and be as free as possible when it comes to choosing what coin.

I have looked at Genesis mining, and they do look really good.. But they only accept Bank Transfor to pay for mining power :/

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:10:23 PM

Hey everyone.

~Hamuki

Ian

I want to mine to make profit.. But I want to have the lowest price pr MH/s and be as free as possible when it comes to choosing what coin.

I have looked at Genesis mining, and they do look really good.. But they only accept Bank Transfor to pay for mining power :/

No they don't, they also accept BTC

Where it says payment type US DOLLAR, click on the box that says US DOLLAR and you will see lots of options, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BTC etc

I am doing a set of videos at the moment

Watch this video from 4 minutes and 46 seconds.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pVsX0vNx-E

This will show you what I am talking about.

Might be good for you to watch the whole video, it might give you an idea of what Genesis Mining offer.

If you do decide to purchase, lots of discount codes around, mine is in the signature but you do not have to use it if you do not want to. I shall leave that up to you.

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:18:10 PM

Hey everyone.

~Hamuki

Ian

Where it says payment type US DOLLAR, click on the box that says US DOLLAR and you will see lots of options, Litecoin, Dogecoin, BTC etc

Might be good for you to watch the whole video, it might give you an idea of what Genesis Mining offer.

Thank you Sir Smiley

Will check that video Smiley

Hamuki (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:47:20 PM

Hey everyone.

~Hamuki

Ian

If you do decide to purchase, lots of discount codes around, mine is in the signature but you do not have to use it if you do not want to. I shall leave that up to you.

Just purchased 3 MH/s from Genesis mining.. Lets see how this is gonna be..

IanFoxley
Legendary

View Profile
September 15, 2014, 04:49:17 PM

Hey everyone.

~Hamuki

Ian

Just purchased 3 MH/s from Genesis mining.. Lets see how this is gonna be..

Glad to have helped.
If you go to this thread topic here https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=602022.0 you will get regular updates and also is quite a friendly thread.

Ian

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: