Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:35:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin Magazine ~ The Online Version  (Read 12091 times)
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 04:01:09 PM

It is the 14th... anyone received their copy of the physical mag yet?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BrightAnarchist
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 853
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 04:07:33 PM

It is the 14th... anyone received their copy of the physical mag yet?

Not yet
Dansker

Activity: 740
Merit: 500

Hello world!

View Profile
May 14, 2012, 05:46:42 PM

Hey now, it's only about half a year over due now!

Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
May 14, 2012, 06:27:50 PM

Wouldn't it be funny if Matthew wrote a farewell letter/post to the community, a la Zhoutong's letter? Then we would all reply with things like we'll mess you, please don't go, you've been such an asset to the Bitcoin community, etc.

Full Disclosure: I've stated it before, and will do so again. I personally have nothing against MNW, but do enjoy poking at him. In fact, he's one of the few people on this forum that knows my real last name (given to him via a PM a couple months back and in trust).

That said, where's my fuchin' magazine, prick?  Kiss

~Bruno~
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 07:46:23 AM

Wouldn't it be funny if Matthew wrote a farewell letter/post to the community, a la Zhoutong's letter? Then we would all reply with things like we'll mess you, please don't go, you've been such an asset to the Bitcoin community, etc.

Full Disclosure: I've stated it before, and will do so again. I personally have nothing against MNW, but do enjoy poking at him. In fact, he's one of the few people on this forum that knows my real last name (given to him via a PM a couple months back and in trust).

~Bruno~

Whats special about knowing your last name? No offense but that last part was meaningless.

I just heard about this magazine so hopefully its actually released soon.
PsychoticBoy
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1010

Parental Advisory Explicit Content

View Profile
May 15, 2012, 02:02:40 PM

I have subscribed for 3 issues.
Hope it will arive soon  Grin can`t wait
kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2012, 02:31:59 PM

I'm expecting my two issues to show up tomorrow ( I thought I recall jotting down May 16th as a potential delivery date).

I ordered a subscription of 3 issues and a subscription of 1 issues, so I hope to get two for this first issue (one to put in my time capsule) haha

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2012, 03:31:19 PM

~Bruno~

Whats special about knowing your last name? No offense but that last part was meaningless.

I just heard about this magazine so hopefully its actually released soon.

Like many here, yourself included, our real identity is not truly known. The post was meant to relay how much I trust Matthew, albeit I may give him shit. I'll go one step further--I'll trust him with my life. If I, or anybody else on this forum, ever needed something that they felt Matthew could provide, they would ask of him, whereupon Matthew would bend over backwards to provide unless, of course, it's a physical Bitcoin Magazine, then I'm afraid all bets are off, for even God has her limitations.

Bitcoin Magazine has been highly anticipated since it was first announced not too long ago. Due to all the excitement, Matthew and team opted to increase the initial run of 2,000 copies to 5,000. The 100 64 page first edition will consist of ads, great content, and ads. They also opted to go with the Reader's Digest Large Font print for easy reading. It will be a monthly publication, with each edition meeting its strict schedule to be in your mailbox on time. A subscription consist of 12 regular issues and a special preschool Asian swimsuit edition. What's great about this community is that we don't judge other people or what they're in to, because what may not be kosher in one country, could easily be the norm in another, and this forum is full of people from around the globe.

That said, I believe Matthew just let go of the rope.

~Bruno~

BadBear
v2.0
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1127

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2012, 03:46:10 PM

special preschool Asian swimsuit edition.

Oh dear  Shocked

1Kz25jm6pjNTaz8bFezEYUeBYfEtpjuKRG | PGP: B5797C4F

Tired of annoying signature ads? Ad block for signatures
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 15, 2012, 03:56:05 PM

Oh dear  Shocked

Dude, I didn't pen that! My account was hacked! I just woke up, having my first cup of coffee. I'm tryin' to get a hold of the admins now to get this all straighten up, but they're still sleeping. Until then, I called Rackspace and had my account enabled till this is all rectified.

kjlimo
Legendary

Activity: 2086
Merit: 1031

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 04:12:09 PM

I'm expecting my two issues to show up tomorrow ( I thought I recall jotting down May 16th as a potential delivery date).

I ordered a subscription of 3 issues and a subscription of 1 issues, so I hope to get two for this first issue (one to put in my time capsule) haha

Still no one has anything?

I suppose the digital version will be issued when the hard copy is delivered?  or is that coming days/weeks down the road?

I can't recall...

Coinbase for selling BTCs
Fold for spending BTCs
PM me with any questions on these sites/apps!  http://www.montybitcoin.com

or Vircurex for trading alt cryptocurrencies like DOGEs
CoinNinja for exploring the blockchain.
SgtSpike
Legendary

Activity: 1400
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 04:18:41 PM

Still nothing...
seriouscoin

Activity: 658

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 04:20:49 PM

Oh dear  Shocked

Dude, I didn't pen that! My account was hacked! I just woke up, having my first cup of coffee. I'm tryin' to get a hold of the admins now to get this all straighten up, but they're still sleeping. Until then, I called Rackspace and had my account enabled till this is all rectified.

You need help. I know you werent stoned while posting so the fact that you think you have a sense of humor show you need therapy.

I can give you my real last name too. That doesnt mean i trust you with my cat, and i hate cats.
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1063

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 04:27:30 PM

So can we get confirmation that the product has actually shipped?
Does the digital version require shipping too and that is the reason those who purchased digital version haven't been given access?

Digital version = copy of magazine in pdf format delivered via postal service?
rjk

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

1ngldh

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 04:54:12 PM

Welp, mine isn't in my mailbox today. Wtf.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
Raize
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1419
Merit: 1015

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 05:07:52 PM

Ya'll got had.

No, but seriously, I never understood why so many people want to be early adopters for things that offer no real value to the Bitcoin community.
chrisrico

Activity: 496

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 05:27:28 PM

Got my mail today... no magazine.

Y U NO DELIVER???
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2012, 05:53:18 PM

Oh dear  Shocked

You need help. I know you werent stoned while posting so the fact that you think you have a sense of humor show you need therapy.

I can give you my real last name too. That doesnt mean i trust you with my cat, and i hate cats.

Dude has the red-ass for The Phin.
chris200x9
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1011

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 08:52:03 PM

I got nothing, why won't Matthew talk about the magazine anymore? Can't keep up the scam?
Dansker

Activity: 740

Hello world!

View Profile
May 16, 2012, 10:19:20 PM

THERE WILL NEVER BE ANY DELIVERY - GREAT SCAM - WOULD GET SCAMMED AGAIN 10/10 AAAA++++

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: