Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 04:43:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Microtronix ATOM Dedi Servers  (Read 2547 times)
jfreak53 (OP)

Activity: 298
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 11:07:03 PM

Microtronix has fresh stock of it's ATOM Dedicated server, pick one up now while supplies last!!

Our ATOM server's are fully configurable and come with default:

-10Mbps Unmetered
-Dual Core ATOM
-2GB RAM
-250GB HDD
-5 free IPs

With HDD upgrades up to 2TB and ram to 4GB!!

The monthly price is only 14.63 BTC!! Order Now by clicking the link below:

https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/cart.php?gid=10&currency=2

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jfreak53 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2012, 11:16:23 PM

Thanks for the thumbs up Wink

█ █ microtronixdc.com - Performance VPS, Dedicated Servers, Colocation, Full-Rack options!
Massive Network Bandwidth options with Fiber throughout! Always-On DDoS Mitigation for all traffic!
BinaryMage

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Ad astra.

View Profile
April 28, 2012, 11:36:39 PM

Microtronix is pro, good company to work with

+1 to this. My experiences with them have been naught but excellent.

-- BinaryMage -- | OTC | PGP
Clipse

Activity: 504
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 29, 2012, 10:36:32 AM

Microtronix has fresh stock of it's ATOM Dedicated server, pick one up now while supplies last!!

Our ATOM server's are fully configurable and come with default:

-10Mbps Unmetered
-Dual Core ATOM
-2GB RAM
-250GB HDD
-5 free IPs

With HDD upgrades up to 2TB and ram to 4GB!!

The monthly price is only 14.63 BTC!! Order Now by clicking the link below:

https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/cart.php?gid=10&currency=2

Serious ? $70 a month for such low powered specs, I dont get it.

...In the land of the stale, the man with one share is king... >> Clipse

We pay miners at 130% PPS | Signup here : Bonus PPS Pool (Please read OP to understand the current process)
jfreak53 (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 29, 2012, 02:37:55 PM

Your paying in BTC, it's a very volatile fluctuating market right now that keeps going down and up and down and up ha ha.  Pay in dollar's and it comes out to be cheaper.

nomnomnom

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2012, 04:37:51 AM

Your paying in BTC, it's a very volatile fluctuating market right now that keeps going down and up and down and up ha ha.  Pay in dollar's and it comes out to be cheaper.

Hmm do you know about bit-pay? Afaik they also have a whmcs integration.
With that you could mostly ignore the volatility and make the BTC prices about the same
(They receive BTC and transfer you USD).

Why should someone use BTC if he can use other payment and gets it cheaper, you know.

DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 02, 2012, 04:56:06 AM

+1

Pricing something higher in Bitcoins is dubious.  I mean it isn't like any of us ONLY have Bitcoins.  If something cost $x in dollars and  >$x equivalent in Bitcoins then it is merely a novelty not commerce.

You have no risk of fraud
You have no chargeback cost.
You have no discount rate.
Yet the cost is higher?

Dynamically adjust your prices to reflect current exchange rate and sell as you receive coins ... or have bitpay do all the work for you.
John (John K.)
Global Troll-buster and
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1225

Away on an extended break

View Profile
May 02, 2012, 05:00:01 AM

+1

Pricing something higher in Bitcoins is dubious.  I mean it isn't like any of us ONLY have Bitcoins.  If something cost $x in dollars and  >$x equivalent in Bitcoins then it is merely a novelty not commerce.

You have no risk of fraud
You have no chargeback cost.
You have no discount rate.
Yet the cost is higher?

Dynamically adjust your prices to reflect current exchange rate and sell as you receive coins ... or have bitpay do all the work for you.

+1
Just use bitpay or some payment processor that reflects the current exchange rate. You're saving on the CC/paypal costs too as compared to the regular way by using bitcoins.
jfreak53 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2012, 02:04:48 PM

Thanks for all your opinion's, problem is guys I am running a business.  You see Microtronix is not some fly by night Hosting company, we've been in business for 10 years now and have actual offices in 2 countries of the world. So while a lot of hosting companies that sell here on the forum's are fly by night's and might close tomorrow, we are not. We actually pay taxes on the money received Smiley so if I loose money on an exchange (which has happened like month's ago when the market tanked) then I still have to pay taxes on the money lost, which is still a possibility with your bitpay system.

So for us bitcoin's is a volatile market that changes like I change underwear, when someone feels like it they can drop the entire market by whole coin's and leave people holding them in bad shape.

If you don't like our prices then I'm sorry, but this is how we do business you don't have to buy.  Thanks Smiley

rjk

Activity: 448

1ngldh

View Profile
May 02, 2012, 02:27:52 PM

Thanks for all your opinion's, problem is guys I am running a business.  You see Microtronix is not some fly by night Hosting company, we've been in business for 10 years now and have actual offices in 2 countries of the world. So while a lot of hosting companies that sell here on the forum's are fly by night's and might close tomorrow, we are not. We actually pay taxes on the money received Smiley so if I loose money on an exchange (which has happened like month's ago when the market tanked) then I still have to pay taxes on the money lost, which is still a possibility with your bitpay system.

So for us bitcoin's is a volatile market that changes like I change underwear, when someone feels like it they can drop the entire market by whole coin's and leave people holding them in bad shape.

If you don't like our prices then I'm sorry, but this is how we do business you don't have to buy.  Thanks Smiley
Well, I'm trying to walk the fine tightrope here of not sounding like a dick, and also not sounding like a total Bit-Pay apologist, but.... I must say that this warrants further research on your part. While it may have been true with previous systems, I'll just note down some quick points to make sure that they haven't been overlooked:

• There is a fee, which would legitimatize your overcharging for using BTC, but it is at least quantifiable: 2.69% for USD payouts, and 0.99% for BTC payouts.
  • The exchange rate is computed dynamically at the time of order, and is locked in regardless of market fluctuation for 15 minutes, giving the customer time to deposit, and taking away your worry of how the market is doing.
  • The payout is available in other currencies, with other rates too.
  • The payout can be split, so as to get some in fiat, and some in BTC to your wallet

I hope that this helps your decision making process, and I also hope that there will be other competing services in the near future.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
DeathAndTaxes
Donator
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1079

Gerald Davis

View Profile
May 03, 2012, 12:21:10 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2012, 11:06:13 AM by DeathAndTaxes

I think you misunderstand how bitpays works.  If you want/need $100 you setup invoice to be $100, Bitpay charges customer in Bitcoins and you receive $100 (minus tx fees). No exchange risk.
Nyaaan

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2012, 10:40:39 AM

+1
Microtronix is a good BTC hosting company.
jfreak53 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 09:12:23 PM

Ok, so to keep from getting flamed more Wink and to make some future customer's happy we have switched our payment method for bitcoin's over to Bit-Pay.  It was an accounting Nightmare! But it's all setup now Smiley ha ha

So current prices of our ATOM server's are $58.50 a month and you can pay with Bit-Pay so it will be at current market prices!

We are also offering a discount for customer's who signup during this month, and it's a recurring discount!  Get this month and your second month, so two discounted month's, at 20% discount!

Promo code: atomM2012

So that's $48.75 a month for your first two month's! Not just the first month but your first TWO!!

Link is the same:
https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/cart.php?gid=10

We offer these server's in Chicago, Denver and Europe with up to 1Gbps port speed!

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 09:23:25 PM

Ok, so to keep from getting flamed more Wink and to make some future customer's happy we have switched our payment method for bitcoin's over to Bit-Pay.  It was an accounting Nightmare! But it's all setup now Smiley ha ha

So current prices of our ATOM server's are $58.50 a month and you can pay with Bit-Pay so it will be at current market prices!

We are also offering a discount for customer's who signup during this month, and it's a recurring discount!  Get this month and your second month, so two discounted month's, at 20% discount!

Promo code: atomM2012

So that's $48.75 a month for your first two month's! Not just the first month but your first TWO!!

Link is the same:
https://clients.microtronix-tech.com/cart.php?gid=10

We offer these server's in Chicago, Denver and Europe with up to 1Gbps port speed!
Great news!

And it wasn't flaming, just correcting some misconceptions... Wink
I hope it wasn't too much of a nightmare though.

Mining Rig Extraordinaire - the Trenton BPX6806 18-slot PCIe backplane [PICS] Dead project is dead, all hail the coming of the mighty ASIC!
jfreak53 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 09:29:52 PM

ha ha yeah it was toooo much of a nightmare ha ha  But hey if we get a few more customer's because of it then it's worth it Smiley

rjk

1ngldh

View Profile
May 11, 2012, 09:35:58 PM

ha ha yeah it was toooo much of a nightmare ha ha  But hey if we get a few more customer's because of it then it's worth it Smiley
Hmm, when trying to make a purchase, it forces me to choose a domain, but then gives me the following for any domain that I enter:
The domain you entered is not valid. Enter only the part after the www. and include the TLD

Try another domain

NVM, I guess the software didn't like me entering things in with capital letters.

jfreak53 (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2012, 09:44:14 PM

Yeah no it doesn't like Caps.  Roll Eyes

Let me know if you have anymore problem's with it though.

jfreak53 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2012, 03:07:30 PM

We are now offering discounted annual payments on our ATOM server's!! Basically pay 11 months get 12! We gift you an entire month of service for the price of 11!!

Our annual price is: $489.50 in BTC daily exchange.

Eventually we would like to offer all our dedicated's in annual pricing with the same one month free discount, so keep an eye out for other dedicated's with this option!

So pay once a year and use all year long! Smiley Plus and extra month Wink

jfreak53 (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2012, 10:32:06 PM

We are now offering new features on our ATOM server's. All atom's now have SSD, Windows OS and Control Panel choices upon checkout. New features are:

-Windows OS choice (7 different version's!) Install included and one free re-install.

-Control Panel install Choice, including cpanel and Plesk

-SSD drives available for all slots (Solid State - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solid-state_drive)

-RAID (Software 0-1)

Shadow383

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2012, 10:59:16 PM

I'd be right in there - but $60/month extra for windows 2008 datacenter? Ow.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: