Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:39:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Satoshi Nakamoto is a time traveler  (Read 8407 times)
Billbags

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

Brainwashed this way

View Profile
October 20, 2014, 09:24:11 PM
Last edit: October 20, 2014, 09:56:13 PM by Billbags

cheexk this post to know who satoshi might be - http://fuk.io/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-the-truth/

for me it looks like "Satoshi Nakamoto" is more an computer scientists than a mathematician (or both). he is familiar with core concepts of computer siences and coding. his communication style has a bit of a patriarch or a leader something in the 30s/40s (he had an answer to everything Wink source: bookofsatoshi.com). his communication is direct and straight forward so it reminds me more to a German or Japanese than an US American or Brit.

GMX is a one of the first and oldest Email provider in Germany. If I saw his Email address for the first time I was really surprised he used this as an official Email address.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/GMX_Mail

so he could be a German CS professor but for this he is not greedy enough. Huh or did he destroy the private keys of the minted blocks to prevent himself to get in temptation?

the communication with Gavin Andresen immediately stopped as Gavin asked how to handle a request of the iqt.org. maybe this was the time he realized that it will becomes a huge thing.

if the thesis tends to the truth the main timeframe of his Emails should be an European or Asia timezone not a US timezone.

This link probably has the answers to those questions. Looks like every important line is backed up by a published paper or that person's archived email. That other link you had quoted looks to be wrote while the research was still going on(Szabo had studied and wrote on every aspect of that guy that link was pointing to) that's what had threw everything off. A software developer found a key that finally unlocked the puzzle.

http://originalcontroltheory.tumblr.com/

Listen: meat beat manifesto ~ Edge of no control (pt.1)
Read:"He who controls the past controls the future. He who controls the present controls the past." ~ George Orwell
Think: http://unenumerated.blogspot.com/2014/12/the-dawn-of-trustworthy-computing.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gyrsur
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1518

Bitcoin Legal Tender Countries: 2 of 206

View Profile WWW
October 20, 2014, 09:57:46 PM

cheexk this post to know who satoshi might be - http://fuk.io/who-is-satoshi-nakamoto-the-truth/

for me it looks like "Satoshi Nakamoto" is more an computer scientists than a mathematician (or both). he is familiar with core concepts of computer siences and coding. his communication style has a bit of a patriarch or a leader something in the 30s/40s (he had an answer to everything Wink source: bookofsatoshi.com). his communication is direct and straight forward so it reminds me more to a German or Japanese than an US American or Brit.

GMX is a one of the first and oldest Email provider in Germany. If I saw his Email address for the first time I was really surprised he used this as an official Email address.

so he could be a German CS professor but for this he is not greedy enough. Huh or did he destroy the private keys of the minted blocks to prevent himself to get in temptation?

the communication with Gavin Andresen immediately stopped as Gavin asked how to handle a request of the iqt.org. maybe this was the time he realized that it will becomes a huge thing.

if the thesis tends to the truth the main timeframe of his Emails should be an European or Asia timezone not a US timezone.

This link probably has the answers to those questions. Looks like every line is backed up by a published paper or archived email. That other link you had quoted was while the research was still going on(Szabo had studied and wrote on every aspect of that guy) that's what had threw us off. A software developer found a key that finally unlocked the puzzle.

It was not just Developers!  Wink

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 12:20:52 AM

Goddamn you fuckers!  Smiley Quit linking to long-winded literature that'll pique my interest.  Kiss Don't you realize that I'm in the process of penning my first White Paper, with apologies for it only being a billion-dollar idea.  Cool

Now, if you'll excuse me, back to my White Paper, for I just realized I spelt pique with a g over there.  Cry

BTW, thanks for the last couple posts, guys.
allthingsluxury
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1029

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 12:23:59 AM

lol what?  Cheesy

slaveforanunnak1

Activity: 743
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:10:52 AM

This link probably has the answers to those questions. Looks like every important line is backed up by a published paper or that person's archived email. That other link you had quoted looks to be wrote while the research was still going on(Szabo had studied and wrote on every aspect of that guy that link was pointing to) that's what had threw everything off. A software developer found a key that finally unlocked the puzzle.

That was a fascinating read! thanks!!!
Now I'm even more excited about Ethereum:

Note: Please read this next section until it makes sence:

Szabo “came up” with the technology that will become ethereum including smart contracts which was solely contingent on Satoshi’s work that Szabo never knew would be produced?

Smart contracts come about because Bitcoin is the beginning of the completion of a “Kula Ring”, a unifying solution that bridges among other things, game theory, encryption, economics, finance, programming, and law… there are not multiple random people capable of this…..

Thekool1s
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1218

Change is in your hands

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 08:42:21 AM

I read the whole 5 pages, I too think there are somethings which prove the time travelling thing. I liked the comment which said data time travelling. That would make alot of sense too. As in my knowledge there is a documentary about a time machine which is in working and allows atoms to time travel, I think this too started in 2009-2010. They too said the first contact from future will not be humans but data. Thats why we see the bitcoin started in 2008 while they were testing it. They also said that no one could travel back from a time when 1st time will be started. You can search this about on google.

There r lots of questions, Why 8 decimal place? This shows he kept in mind that in future bitcoin will become main stream. etc.
Unbelive

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:07:20 PM

I read the whole 5 pages, I too think there are somethings which prove the time travelling thing. I liked the comment which said data time travelling. That would make alot of sense too. As in my knowledge there is a documentary about a time machine which is in working and allows atoms to time travel, I think this too started in 2009-2010. They too said the first contact from future will not be humans but data. Thats why we see the bitcoin started in 2008 while they were testing it. They also said that no one could travel back from a time when 1st time will be started. You can search this about on google.

There r lots of questions, Why 8 decimal place? This shows he kept in mind that in future bitcoin will become main stream. etc.

You did find funny way to justice your Bitcoin investment i see. If they were made from time traveler then for sure have to be best thing there is.

But generally you are right Bitcoins will get used in much wider scale as are using right now.

Nerazzura

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:11:39 PM

2020 that means 6 more years. hopefully I have not been busy with another job,
because this time I was free and single.
honestly, I am a person who quickly get bored with something
minime

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 01:12:03 PM

so hard to belive that some humans are able to predict the future quite accurate?? would not include me
JLynn171

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 21, 2014, 10:41:33 PM

Well, Nikola Tesla had just as much insight into potential future impacts of certain techs and had comparable levels of impact on the world with his inventions (he could have had a lot more impact if he werent drowned by capitalism, eg his free electricity transmitter).
Tesla never claimed to be a TT, so if human genius can be as capable as he was, then I think Bitcoin could be achieved by a similar person without the need to 'know' the future.

That said I hope he is a TT, its way more interesting and also that way he less likely to spend his coins for a loong while:)

The other thing about TT is that it begs lots of questions i love to think about:
is TT not regulated in the future? Was [t]{s}he[y]* a lone shark traveler just out to make themselves rich with pre-mining?
If TT is regulated or not, why didnt * go back and kill hitler or some other mass monster(s)?
Why not prevent lots of senseless deaths by inventing earthquake detectors or leaving more benevolent tech?
If * are just out to get rich, why not do something that is more likely to survive into the future like buy gold at 1$ per ounce(gold has stood longer test of time so far, BTC could be made illegal still in an unknown timeline - I guess this person cant be from a tooo distant future then)?
What other inventions were given to humanity without knowing who * is/are? If this is a solo actor acting illegally, how did they get away with it? Surely they can detect ST distortions?

Maybe * illegally travelled back, pre-mined enough to get rich without intending to return to their original time for fear of getting busted - but that would mean the BTC value gets high enough in this lifetime, and adoption gets widescale enough that * can withdraw them without causing a price crash, OR widespread enough that * can just live off spending them...

Now you got me thinking:p

Also makes me think of The Philedelphia experiment lol time travel and things of that nature
coinableS
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1179

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2014, 11:06:40 PM

If TT is regulated or not, why didnt * go back and kill hitler or some other mass monster(s)?
Why not prevent lots of senseless deaths by inventing earthquake detectors or leaving more benevolent tech?

Perhaps one can not TT to a past date prior to the existence of TT. I would think there needs to be a portal of some sort on the receiving end before one could travel back to. So if TT was discovered/invented today then in the future one could only travel as far back as 10/21/2014.

Unbelive

Activity: 210

Invest & Earn: https://cloudthink.io

View Profile
October 22, 2014, 12:00:52 PM

Well, Nikola Tesla had just as much insight into potential future impacts of certain techs and had comparable levels of impact on the world with his inventions (he could have had a lot more impact if he werent drowned by capitalism, eg his free electricity transmitter).
Tesla never claimed to be a TT, so if human genius can be as capable as he was, then I think Bitcoin could be achieved by a similar person without the need to 'know' the future.

That said I hope he is a TT, its way more interesting and also that way he less likely to spend his coins for a loong while:)

The other thing about TT is that it begs lots of questions i love to think about:
is TT not regulated in the future? Was [t]{s}he[y]* a lone shark traveler just out to make themselves rich with pre-mining?
If * are just out to get rich, why not do something that is more likely to survive into the future like buy gold at 1$ per ounce(gold has stood longer test of time so far, BTC could be made illegal still in an unknown timeline - I guess this person cant be from a tooo distant future then)?
What other inventions were given to humanity without knowing who * is/are? If this is a solo actor acting illegally, how did they get away with it? Surely they can detect ST distortions?

Maybe * illegally travelled back, pre-mined enough to get rich without intending to return to their original time for fear of getting busted - but that would mean the BTC value gets high enough in this lifetime, and adoption gets widescale enough that * can withdraw them without causing a price crash, OR widespread enough that * can just live off spending them...

Now you got me thinking:p

Also makes me think of The Philedelphia experiment lol time travel and things of that nature

Was Nikola Croatian or Serbian?  what is your opinion?

Bitmore

Activity: 413

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 28, 2014, 02:34:34 PM

Any sort of time travel from the future presents the temporal paradox, by which the slightest change in the past has amplified results that are utterly unpredictable to the time traveler attempting to change the present by altering the past.  The butterfly effect.  For example, if you go back and kill Hitler, maybe the Soviet Union then takes over the world...  A much worse result.

No, time travel has too many problems and paradoxes.  More likely to me Satoshi Nakamoto is an alien from a much more advanced culture and civilization who is perhaps guiding and monitoring and altering our culture in real time.  Men in black, if you will.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5]  All
  Print  

Jump to: