Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 09:07:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Islam Quiz: How much do you know?  (Read 1535 times)
zolace (OP)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:56:59 AM

Sunni and Shiite Islam: Do you know the difference? Take the quiz.

Most of the world's major religions are made up of multiple sects or denominations, and Islam is no different. Islam's two major sects are the Sunnis and the Shiites, and the division and interplay between the two is a major factor in the geopolitics of the Middle East. How well do you understand Sunni and Shiite Islam? Take the quiz and find out.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2012/0205/Sunni-and-Shiite-Islam-Do-you-know-the-difference-Take-our-quiz/Question-1

Well...I really did worse than I expected with 11 Correct and 8 Wrong for 58% .The average is 69%. Try it. Don't put up the ones you actually got right or wrong as that will give all the right answers to the next player. Good luck!

⚂⚄ Pocket Dice — Real dice experienceProvably Fair
Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bonam

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:05:39 AM

14 correct 5 wrong
noviapriani

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 05:39:06 PM

17 correct, 2 wrong.  I have to say I guessed correctly on about 4. At least 2 were process of elimination.  If Saudi is the most powerful Sunni nation, then Syria had to be the most powerful Shiite nation.     So I did well, but admittedly not because I knew it all so well.

koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:09:35 PM

16 right and 3 wrong. 84% right. Looks like the average has been pushed to 69%

Interesting questions
247crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:13:46 PM

Who is the dude in red circle?

Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:36:35 PM

Most of the world's major religions are made up of multiple sects or denominations, and Islam is no different. Islam's two major sects are the Sunnis and the Shiites, and the division and interplay between the two is a major factor in the geopolitics of the Middle East. How well do you understand Sunni and Shiite Islam? Take the quiz and find out.
http://www.csmonitor.com/World/Middle-East/2012/0205/Sunni-and-Shiite-Islam-Do-you-know-the-difference-Take-our-quiz/Question-1

Well...I really did worse than I expected with 11 Correct and 8 Wrong for 58% .The average is 69%. Try it. Don't put up the ones you actually got right or wrong as that will give all the right answers to the next player. Good luck!

ISLAM:  How much do you know?

I know they need to get their act together and control their own crazies, instead of looking the other way while those crazies kill, torture, behead, bomb, hijack and blow up airplanes, and rant like mad dogs on social media.

That's really all I need to know.
247crypto

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:41:32 PM

I know they need to get their act together and control their own crazies

Ohh, and who is the guy on right side of the picture, posted by me?

kuroman

Activity: 588
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 08:49:09 PM

I know they need to get their act together and control their own crazies, instead of looking the other way while those crazies kill, torture, behead, bomb, hijack and blow up airplanes, and rant like mad dogs on social media.

That would be simplifying things too much, the situation is way more complex than that, for instance if we look at IS in Iraq, the surrounding countries cannot intervene for two reasons, the main one is geopolitical as you have Iran and Saudi Arabia that want to establish their influence on the area but the biggest issues here is that any misstep would create a religious war between sunnit and shiite especially that in Iraq things are already hot, the other reason would be becoming a target them self the danger here is not an open war but militia war and terrorist attacks, it is relatively easy for IS members to get into those countries in comparison to the US or European countries. and Of course there many reasons, and this is only one example
koshgel
Legendary

Activity: 1148

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 09:36:07 PM

Can you really be much more of a bigot?

2 billion Muslims on Earth and you define them by a select minority.
Spendulus
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1386

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 12:53:42 AM

ISLAM:  How much do you know?

Can you really be much more of a bigot?

2 billion Muslims on Earth and you define them by a select minority.

No I don't think I did.  I just said they need to control their own crazies.  That's all I need to know because every time I pick up some news paper, magazine or read a current events blog its about some Muslim crazies killing people that are totally somewhere else who don't care about Muslim issues one bit as likely as not.

Just like I don't care  about Sunni and Shiite and Sushi.  Couldn't care less.  That doesn't make me a bigot at all, it just means I have things I do care about and those I really don't.

Look, other people think I'm bad because I don't care about abortion.  (for an example).  Sorry, I'm just being honest.  I just don't care about it one way or the other.  And I really don't care about Sunni or Shiite or Sushi, again, just being honest.

DON'T CARE ONE BIT is way, way different than DISLIKE or HATE or BIGOT, dude.
Mr.Bitty

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:13:28 AM

I did better the second time around, when I knew all the answers.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
( DICEBITCO.IN | → BE THE BANK! ←| BEAUTIFUL UI | @Official Thread | @Twitter)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:16:07 AM

Who is the dude in red circle?
Can you tell us?

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:21:26 AM

You perfectly described a part of them,but the other part are people like me and you ,who don't want to kill everything it moves or the persons that don't want to convert to our religion.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
zolace (OP)

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:23:22 AM

I did better the second time around, when I knew all the answers.
Good for you.  When you say "better"...do you mean you did not get them ALL right the second time?Huh   LOL   One would think it would be pretty easy to get them all right the second time.  There aren't even 20 questions.

Free BTC Faucet
⚅⚁
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:28:51 AM

I wonder if there is a quiz with the differences between orthodox and catholics and if a Muslim will get more than 25% right.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:34:38 AM

15 Correct
  4 incorrect

79%

I could kick myself . There was one question where I did know the answer but talked myself into the incorrect answer.
Rigon

Activity: 994
Merit: 441

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:41:24 AM

I wonder if there is a quiz with the differences between orthodox and catholics and if a Muslim will get more than 25% right.
25% right answers to a quiz about the differences between orthodox and catholics is a number way to big,maybe 5%.Lets see maybe there are some muslims on this forum who will  like to answer to this question:
What is the difference between christians orthodox and christians catholics?Tell us atlest 2.
niothor

Activity: 826

in defi we trust

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 11:53:03 AM

25% right answers to a quiz about the differences between orthodox and catholics is a number way to big,maybe 5%.Lets see maybe there are some muslims on this forum who will  like to answer to this question:
What is the difference between christians orthodox and christians catholics?Tell us atlest 2.

If you have a,b,c,d and you press only answer a you will probably get 25%. That's why I said 25%.

EDITED
 to see if indeed we have a Muslim who has a clue about the differences.
But honestly two of them are so obvious it's hard to believe nobody will notice them.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
pinger
Legendary

Activity: 1512

Bitcoin - Resistance is futile

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2014, 12:01:11 PM

What do you know of the flying spaghetti monster?

For rent
sana8410

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2014, 04:30:44 PM

14 right, 4 wrong - and guessing involved.  Actually, once one has it in mind which group is which (larger overall), some of them fall into place.

Am more curious why 19 total questions instead of 20 (from a testing/scoring point of view).

RENT MY SIG FOR A DAY
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: