Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I hate Them!  (Read 820 times)
rabbiter (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:08:17 AM

I dunno about you but I'm sick and tired of people who can't speak any English posting on here. I can excuse a few grammar mistakes but when people just post fucking nonsense hyped sentences like "Go to moon, fucking mother" and "you no like cause you shit coin and fuck nobody knows" I've had enough.

Please Please can anyone who is honest to admit their English is mainly from google translate stay away from the English sections and stay in your own language section.

Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heskey

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:34:41 AM

English isn't a universal language... Yet.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓  BIT-X.comvvvvvvvvvvvvvvi
→ CREATE ACCOUNT 
▓▓▓▓▓
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:41:43 AM

I dunno about you but I'm sick and tired of people who can't speak any English posting on here. I can excuse a few grammar mistakes but when people just post fucking nonsense hyped sentences like "Go to moon, fucking mother" and "you no like cause you shit coin and fuck nobody knows" I've had enough.

Please Please can anyone who is honest to admit their English is mainly from google translate stay away from the English sections and stay in your own language section.

my English is very bad, but this for me it's not a reason to stop to post here.  Here there are a lot of more people than my section. I simply can't join a specify coin's community in my section, here i can.

P.S: i don't use google translate :|
jabo38
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1001

mining is so 2012-2013

View Profile WWW
September 19, 2014, 09:50:29 AM

my English is very bad, but this for me it's not a reason to stop to post here.  Here there are a lot of more people than my section. I simply can't join a specify coin's community in my section, here i can.

P.S: i don't use google translate :|

I am glad you post.  I know how hard it is to speak a different language. 

rabbiter (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:55:10 AM

No one said don't follow a coin in an English thread but unnesecary comments don't need to be posted.
asdlolciterquit

Activity: 1666
Merit: 565

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:58:38 AM

No one said don't follow a coin in an English thread but unnesecary comments don't need to be posted.

unnesecary comments don't need to be posted not only in english or in the international section, but in every thread Smiley
instacalm

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 19, 2014, 09:58:57 AM

Why do you care so much? Just ignore those posts and move on
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: