Bitcoin Forum
April 23, 2024, 12:53:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147176 times)
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 13, 2015, 10:59:28 PM

What flirting mood? You two belong @ reddit Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CoinFriend

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

support.

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 11:37:13 AM

Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx

Hey, i am happy that you not have a alt account to back up yourself. Also i know about this procedure very well. Saw this on many places on the world wide web.
And i like fair players and honest people. The persons with such alt accounts are mostly people with a problem of her own personality. Some of them try to be better than others, due to doing this. And they try to make that people believe lies.
They try to put themself in a level above others, they try to get more rights. And also it is a well known and simple way for a scammer, to get more trust from others. Or for a distraction maneuver.
So thanks again for your "über honesty", hope that you never change your mind. Then you deserve a lot of kudos, for sure  Wink

- https://www.cryptopia.co.nz  - your one stop crypto shop  -
Exchange, Mineshaft, Marketplace and much more. Check it out Smiley
(Lithium)

Activity: 367

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:52:18 PM

Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.

Well we'll have to wait and see if anyone comes forward. In the meantime at least I deserve kudos for not starting any alt accounts to back myself up, I've seen that happening in many forums, so you should all at least give me kudos for my über honesty. thanks in advance . Smiley xx

we all know you are b!z too.

But kudos for you for making an endless topic
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:36:06 PM

Hey, i am happy that you not have a alt account to back up yourself. Also i know about this procedure very well. Saw this on many places on the world wide web.
And i like fair players and honest people. The persons with such alt accounts are mostly people with a problem of her own personality. Some of them try to be better than others, due to doing this. And they try to make that people believe lies.
They try to put themself in a level above others, they try to get more rights. And also it is a well known and simple way for a scammer, to get more trust from others. Or for a distraction maneuver.
So thanks again for your "über honesty", hope that you never change your mind. Then you deserve a lot of kudos, for sure  Wink

Thanks Coinfriend, hopefully most ppl on here are honest too Smiley
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 10:37:34 PM

Mythical males lol. I never sent anyone pics on here, they saw them thru online links they found themselves, and I sent a couple of links to my music page months ago and there's a pic or two there as well. But it's not a big deal and now I don't care if people think I'm a guy, I cared months ago because they wanted to ban me from here for being a "fake girl" when a few guys were giving me negative trust points. Now it's all good so no worries Smiley

Until we have an actual person to say they have seen a picture of fabiola!, we have to assume she could be a male for whatever reason.

If you want proof just ask B!z, he'll confirm we're not the same person! *exclamation mark*

ndnh
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005

New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 08:28:57 AM

If you want proof just ask B!z, he'll confirm we're not the same person! *exclamation mark*

You will use your B!z account to confirm that? Grin

Next time don't use exclamation marks in both accounts. Wink
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:44:27 PM

LOL
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=mlist;sa=search

please search simple with a exclamation mark

this must be all fabiola!s accounts  Grin

CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 02:54:10 PM

Thanks Coinfriend, hopefully most ppl on here are honest too Smiley

i can report different things... but i didn't know the most people  Wink
this is not a better place than the whole world wide web, i think
people must be careful, in any case.
and nobody should miss to be a good example for someone other...

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 04:22:00 PM

LOL

this must be all fabiola!s accounts  Grin

Thanks for sharing the link. Cheesy

Note to fabiola! aka b!z :
Please update your alt's ( bitfreak! ) profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=14351 to Female.  Grin

btw, what are you doing in Australia??
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:08:48 PM

LOL

this must be all fabiola!s accounts  Grin

Wow there are so many of them! That obviously proves my point: I only have this account. I'm not B!z and I'm not anybody else, with or without question marke'd nicknames Smiley

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 05:11:17 PM

LOL

Please update your alt's ( bitfreak! ) profile : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=14351 to Female.  Grin

Lol, you're hilarious, none of those accounts are me. And Australia? Huh??

erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
April 19, 2015, 05:46:26 PM

Hi dear. From which country are you? I am from India  Smiley

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:22:39 PM

LOL

Lol, you're hilarious, none of those accounts are me. And Australia? Huh??

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=profile;u=14351   Grin

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 06:27:32 PM

USA. (not me, fabiola!). Currently in Australia.

fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 10:37:52 PM

Hahaha your Sherlock skills are the worst ever lol. Not from the U.S. Nope. And I wish I was in Oz surfing and hanging out with the cute baby wallaby in that pic, but I'm not, unfortunately Sad
CoinFriend

support.

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 12:18:23 AM

Hahaha your Sherlock skills are the worst ever lol. Not from the U.S. Nope. And I wish I was in Oz surfing and hanging out with the cute baby wallaby in that pic, but I'm not, unfortunately Sad

LOL It's funny somehow. All this speculation... Somehow as exciting as the prediction of the altcoin prices.
And i believe the accounts are not yours which the people post here... I look short at the account number and it seems that the profiles are to old Wink
By the way, the account numbers are counted chronological and the first account has number one.
I trust easy and simple your entries in your profile. You are Fabiola and you live on a really big island in Europe. For now i have no reason to think something different.
But i am really interested in this speculation and why the people think that you have more than one account. Or why you are someone different maybe .
Grin

ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:53:57 AM

LOL It's funny somehow. All this speculation... Somehow as exciting as the prediction of the altcoin prices.
And i believe the accounts are not yours which the people post here... I look short at the account number and it seems that the profiles are to old Wink
By the way, the account numbers are counted chronological and the first account has number one.
I trust easy and simple your entries in your profile. You are Fabiola and you live on a really big island in Europe. For now i have no reason to think something different.
But i am really interested in this speculation and why the people think that you have more than one account. Or why you are someone different maybe .
Grin

It is just for the fun, lol. Wink
I don't honestly think anyone who says he is this or that, doesn't actually believe so.   Grin

How about me starting a thread,
Am I the only hobbit boy on here? Sad
Wilford01Brennan

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:55:02 AM

There are many, however they are not so frequent in replying and participating in discussions.
ndnh
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 07:58:14 AM

I figured out you are from Africa. Smiley

How is it there? Too warm?

P.S. btw, it was a baby kangaroo. Not a wallaby. Tongue
STT
Legendary

Activity: 3892
Merit: 1413

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 03:30:26 AM

Hehe maybe someone would like to take advantage she seems low on cash these days.

I am always sceptical about women who reveal their sex in their user name / first post.  Smiley

Absolutely, I hate those guys.  Stay neutral people, I didnt need to know your male but using male names is forcing your gender on me  :/   

Keep it simple like my name, makes 100% sense and I can think again without bias  phew

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: