Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 02:43:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Am I the only girl on here? : (  (Read 147178 times)
Daanie

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 03:16:17 PM

Just like with cars, a lot of girls don't give a damn lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
fabiola! (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 05:19:48 PM

Just like with cars, a lot of girls don't give a damn lol.

heyyy that's so not true! we LOVE cars, just not the same kind of cars you guys love.
gentlemand
Legendary

Activity: 2590
Merit: 3008

Welt Am Draht

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:29:13 PM

Welcome to bitcoin and bitcointalk.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

I am a male but I am quite interested in this.
Do your friends not trust bitcoin because of the negative publicity (for example, the connection with illegal goods) or the geeky and nerdy impression? Or do they find bitcoin not user friendly enough?  Huh

Statistics in terms of voting habits (in the UK at least) show that females are more conservative than males. Money tends to bring out the conservative in everyone.

DigitalPirateman

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 07:51:05 PM

Teach my wife bitcoin because I tried to mention it and it crazy after that!
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 02, 2014, 08:23:29 PM

Welcome to bitcoin and bitcointalk.

Everytime I try to mention Bitcoins while hanging out with girlfriends they always look confused and change the subject, yet they're not "dumb girls", they've been to Uni, spend a lot of time online, have paypal acc's, online banking, etc. Why are they so reluctant to hear about Bitcoins?

I am a male but I am quite interested in this.
Do your friends not trust bitcoin because of the negative publicity (for example, the connection with illegal goods) or the geeky and nerdy impression? Or do they find bitcoin not user friendly enough?  Huh

Statistics in terms of voting habits (in the UK at least) show that females are more conservative than males. Money tends to bring out the conservative in everyone.

Yeah all my girlfriends are Brits too but it makes no difference
Tammy Chan

Activity: 820
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:52:20 AM

Many of those existing big bitcoin-accepting businesses (eg. Dell and Newegg) have male customers mainly.
We need more cosmetics, fashion, accessory businesses to accept bitcoin payment, to draw women's attention to bitcoin.

HeroCat

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 10:11:26 AM

Better think on family founding - it will be much smarter  Grin.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 07:26:58 PM

Many of those existing big bitcoin-accepting businesses (eg. Dell and Newegg) have male customers mainly.
We need more cosmetics, fashion, accessory businesses to accept bitcoin payment, to draw women's attention to bitcoin.

Yep Smiley
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
October 03, 2014, 09:05:03 PM

Maybe gender differences really do exist, there, I've said it.

shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 03, 2014, 09:16:09 PM

Yes they do, but gender is more like a spectrum than it is a binary (or ternary) "choice". Its similar to sexual orientation in that sense. I know girls (or woman) that would rather build their own computer and write code than go shopping and I know boys (or men) that are the opposite. Its not that men and women are not different, its just that the stereotypes are wrong.

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:46:14 AM

Yes they do, but gender is more like a spectrum than it is a binary (or ternary) "choice". Its similar to sexual orientation in that sense. I know girls (or woman) that would rather build their own computer and write code than go shopping and I know boys (or men) that are the opposite. Its not that men and women are not different, its just that the stereotypes are wrong.

Yes, but if we prefer those things, we lie about it, because society wants us girls to be interested in certain things, or at least pretend to be. Guys love dumb girls. We don't have much choice but to pretend to be dumb if we want guys to be into us. So we reinforce that stereptype.
JLynn171

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 12:58:54 AM

Hii!
Just wondering if there are any fellow girls on here who are into Bitcoin mining, trading, etc. It seems it's mainly guys. We are roughly 50% of the population of this planet yet I can't find any girls who are into Bitcoins, anywhere.

nope im girl on here, i have noticed though since i use btc for gambling and playiing poker alot of times i am only girl around , and alot of times most just think im a boy going as a girl.
newflesh

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:20:15 AM

There are no any females on here, they're all too busy shoe shopping and watching reality tv. Bet you my last satoshi the OP a middle-aged man from Scunthorpe...

Any females wanting to get verified will have to send the admin proof of vag
shorena
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1499

No I dont escrow anymore.

View Profile WWW
October 04, 2014, 08:24:25 PM

-snip-

Yes, but if we prefer those things, we lie about it, because society wants us girls to be interested in certain things, or at least pretend to be. Guys love dumb girls. We don't have much choice but to pretend to be dumb if we want guys to be into us. So we reinforce that stereptype.

Which more often than not result in boyfriends/husbands like this:

There are no any females on here, they're all too busy shoe shopping and watching reality tv. Bet you my last satoshi the OP a middle-aged man from Scunthorpe...

Id rather say dont fuck someone w/o books.

And well society is fucked up anyway. I dont know why, but for some reason "they" (whoever actually is behind this) take perfectly fine woman and turn them into bones with skin (link because possible NSFW). Some more as gifs [1] for those that can no longer spot the differences. Marketing does the same with male models btw. [2] [3] [4] they are just harder to find

[1] http://www.smosh.com/smosh-pit/photos/12-celebs-and-after-photoshop-gifs
[2] Warning! dont go to 15, you have been warned http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/g3550/male-celebs-photoshopped/?slide=1
[3] https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_schxBiKOzQ4/SxdgehCdIAI/AAAAAAAAAA0/bYaXDQz2vSg/s400/male-body-retouch-photo.jpg
[4] https://secure.flickr.com/photos/10122011@N04/3352830686/?rb=1

Im not really here, its just your imagination.
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 04, 2014, 09:13:10 PM

I'm already verified I guess if judging for the amount of private messages I've been getting lately, asking me for hot pics of myself. Guys on here are clever, they wouldnt be wasting their time asking for hot pics if they hadn't figured out I'm a pretty-ish girl. That's enough proof, innit?
BeginToMine

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

https://www.payaccept.net/

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 06:49:48 AM

-snip-

And well society is fucked up anyway. I dont know why, but for some reason "they" (whoever actually is behind this) take perfectly fine woman and turn them into bones with skin (link because possible NSFW). Some more as gifs [1] for those that can no longer spot the differences. Marketing does the same with male models btw. [2] [3] [4] they are just harder to find

[2] Warning! dont go to 15, you have been warned http://www.cosmopolitan.com/entertainment/celebs/news/g3550/male-celebs-photoshopped/?slide=1
[3] https://1.bp.blogspot.com/_schxBiKOzQ4/SxdgehCdIAI/AAAAAAAAAA0/bYaXDQz2vSg/s400/male-body-retouch-photo.jpg

Nice one Cheesy

serje
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1002

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 08:52:55 AM

-snip-

Nice one Cheesy

I always carry a few books with me so I can avoid this situation ... I just make the girl a present(if she is really hot looking without her clothes) and then I can fuck her ... also I put her to read out loud while I fuck her because I don't want to fuck illiterate people!

Space for rent if its still trending
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 02:46:26 PM

That's terrible
Grand_Voyageur

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

https://dadice.com | Click my signature to join!

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2014, 03:40:01 PM

I'm already verified I guess if judging for the amount of private messages I've been getting lately, asking me for hot pics of myself. Guys on here are clever, they wouldnt be wasting their time asking for hot pics if they hadn't figured out I'm a pretty-ish girl. That's enough proof, innit?

+1. You may have a point. Lol! I suppose you've checked also their post count? Maybe those with one over 1k posts may asks hot pics by default to remember or learn how recognize a girl if they ever see one.  Grin

+1. Agree. They're big-spenders. We may need also to target companies catering to gay, lesbian, transgender since they're usually very affluent.

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█   ⚂⚄⚀⚃⚅⚁    ██  d a d i c e  ██    Next Generation Dice Game
• Low 1% house edge. • Provably Fair.  
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
fabiola! (OP)

View Profile
October 05, 2014, 04:52:19 PM

+1. You may have a point. Lol! I suppose you've checked also their post count? Maybe those with one over 1k posts may asks hot pics by default to remember or learn how recognize a girl if they ever see one.  Grin

Most of them were either newbies or jr members though. Maybe ghost accs? you know, to be safe in case I reported them or something, which I didn't.
I didn't send any hot pics either, of course!! Just the one pic link to one member who has been nice and welcoming from the beginning.
I'm still wondering why I'm getting so many messages everyday? Does everyone on here get lots of private msgs too?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 79 »
  Print  

Jump to: