[ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)

Pages: << < (592/1206) > >>

corather:

Take a look at Bleutrade, I know the volume is tiny.

https://bleutrade.com/exchange/SLR/BTC

solarcoiner:

Quote from: sunny-boy on January 13, 2016, 07:51:13 PM
--
Quote from: solarcoiner on January 13, 2016, 06:28:23 PM
--
you guys are legends thx! Lets hope SLR will be on Uphold in no time  :D

--
SolarCoiner, as a matter of fact we are in discussion with Uphold with SLR, what are the reasons you think SLR should be in there ?

--

Great! I think SLR deserves to be on uphold for a number of reasons:

-Their vision is and I quote "Join the world's fastest growing platform for moving, converting​, transacting ​and holding ANY form of money or commodity"
With all the madness going in right now in Bitcoin, I think it would be a smart move to add a innovative coin Like Solarcoin. A coin that has a vision and it set out to make this world a better place. Just like the vision they have!

Solarcoin has the potential to become a real competitor to Bitcoin! I remember the CEO of Uphold saying he doesn't think bitcoin will be around for long anymore. I disagree but that's not the point. Would't it make sense to add an alternative cryptocurrency to their Portfolio?

This would also help Solarcoin a lot because it's a shame it's only really traded on bittrex. The whole point of projects like these is decentralization and unfortunately at the moment the market is very centralized.

If I was the CEO of uphold I would get in touch with large SLR holders to try and get a deal on a large amount of coins.
It's really a no brainer to me, Solarcoin is waaaay more interesting than much larger competitors like Dash or even litecoin.
Last but not least I would love to add some SLR to a Solarcoin Card if it existed. I like the idea behind Uphold so I decided to trust them with a bit of my money. Solarcoin is my favorite commodity so I would add some of my coins to my uphold portfolio right away.

Anyway nice that you're in touch with the uphold team. keep us updated  ;) It would be great to see them make the first move. Either way I believe some big company will take notice of Solarcoin sooner or later. It's just a matter of time.

solarcoiner:

Quote from: Scalextrix on January 13, 2016, 04:42:27 PM
--
Quote from: solarcoiner on January 11, 2016, 05:32:50 PM
--
I recently purchased some Gold and Silver on uphold.com
I'm thinking it's a nice addition to my Bitcoins Solarcoins and Litecoins.

Support was pleasantly interested when I messaged them about the addition of a Solarcoin card. They are definitely thinking about adding new currencies that go well with their concept. I think Solarcoin fits right in!

You can sign up using my referral link to get 5$ for free if you don't have an account yet :)

https://uphold.com/signup?utm_campaign=refprog&utm_medium=slarquie

Once you have signed up you can switch between a list of different currencies mostly for free.

Don't forget to message them to add a SLR card. Maybe a few more requests is all they need to start really thinking about it!
(you have to verify to get the 5$ for free..it takes less than 5 minutes).

--
So I joined up via your link I hope you get your share.  Im in the UK so buying BTC for GBP isnt the easiest process, the Uphold documentation process was pretty slick, easier than other places I tried.
Im hoping this will allow me to fund the GBP card and go to BTC, then move to an exchange and go for SLR.  I raised a ticket requesting SLR direct, of course!
The only negative is 3-5 day wait for bank transfer from my bank to the Uphold account, in UK we have instant domestic bank-bank transfers so waiting for days seems very slow, but its pretty cheap if it really is 0% charge!

--

Thx for joining using my link  :) I didn't receive anything but I contacted uphold and they said they are having some problems with some affiliate links. They said they are looking into it so if you didn't receive your 5$ thats probably why... they should have it sorted out by tomorrow!

corather:

So here's a 15 dollar solution. It's a 64 bit ARM mini computer like the pi, but armed with a quad-core ARM A53 64-bit processor. It can hold as much as 2 gigabytes of ram, and has all the standard pi like features. They've collected far beyond what they needed for the kickstarter, and if this little bad boy makes it into full production soon, we can have a 15 dollar linux staking wallet right out of the box without the need to recompile the wallet software.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/pine64/pine-a64-first-15-64-bit-single-board-super-comput

ethought:

Solarcoin has now been added to the CoinWallet.co online wallet, POS pool service and Twitter tipping service.

https://www.coinwallet.co

Running since 2013.

POS Pool fee: 2%
Wallet withdrawal fee: 0.5%
Twitter tipping fee: 0%

As always use online wallets with caution and store the majority of your coins in cold storage or a secure / encrypted wallet on your computer.

Coinwallet.co serves as an easy to use and accessible wallet that you can access with just an internet connection.

Pages: << < (592/1206) > >>