Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:40:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 05:04:56 PM

Before the pump.

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/address.dws?269891.htm

https://chainz.cryptoid.info/slr/address.dws?246133.htm
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 23, 2017, 05:16:59 PM

15 million coins traded up to 50 cents and a few hundred thousand coins to crash us right back to where we started before the pump.
Crazy part is i do not see any new large wallets.

Exactly what I was thinking - yesterday  I wanted to see where most of the coins went and while I was checking the block explorer I was like "dafuq did they go?". I have a feeling that by the end of the year shit may hit the fan, but I don't know if it will continue to expand or it will shrink shortly after it. It's kind of like 2016 all over again... Even if a pump is incoming I don't think it will last only a couple of hours like 2 days ago - If only a rumor about the "PBC november pick" of a coin can drive the price ~2.5x only in a matter of hours, imagine if the so called big pump is about to happen later in november and continues for days or a week - we may see couple of dollars at the spike of it :O Lets just hope for the best I think - anyway if whales decide to drive the price to 1$ or more, they can do it whenever they want. The only problem about all this pump and dump scenario is - after the big PUMP there will be even a bigger DUMP... We will see what will happen, but definitely something is going on behind the curtains  Lips sealed

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
redwhite037

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 07:23:03 PM

The number of users is still small. When the market price is controlled by such a small number of users with relatively large wallets, then high volatility is expected. But we are expecting the number of users to increase in the near future especially with the current deals in the works with solar monitoring company(s). Traders seem to know that this coin has great potential and they are all just waiting for some genuine good news for it to break onto a strong north swing and to finally head north of $1. The news were looking for in the immediate future is for SLR to go segwit. Once the new SLR wallet is released, then I anticipate a significant price increase.
Catsoul

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 08:02:19 PM

thx, admiral )
flatexx

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:38:05 PM
Last edit: October 23, 2017, 09:55:53 PM by flatexx

this coin really looks like it could be headed somewhere:
here's what I found while browsing google trends: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=solarcoin   Smiley
looks like the overall interest in this coin is increasing. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

and look at that alltime chart: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=solarcoin

What amount of slr would I need in order to stake?
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:31:06 AM

15 million coins traded up to 50 cents and a few hundred thousand coins to crash us right back to where we started before the pump.

The coin stayed on the exchange. It doesn't have to go anywhere. If there are only 33 Million coins and someone bought out 15 million they can control their position better.  vipgelsi you own 10 million right, so at least we know where they are. Smiley

So now about the so called Dump, it is not a dump in this case. Think about it. Why would you buy high and sell low. Most of those trades are from the bots taking profit and resetting the price to normalize and encourage selling. The buy side will dry up again down to 7 bitcoin and then boost 100's of Bitcoin volume again. Just watch. They don't want to buy high and sell low. The buyers had to move up and drop down so that they can get an even better position later. The coin would not drop down if they bought their own coin from the exchange, that is a true pump. Then it stays because they own the Bitcoin they just sold and buy out other people positions on the way up. Then they can sustain against sells since they own the other positions.

The Attrition that has been happening also made that higher price paid for SLR not that big of a deal. So now when it moves up next time there will be less coin to crush their reserves of Bitcoin, and you will also see small wallets holding and big wallets selling during the run up. They can sustain a higher market cap and hold back their SLR in reserve. It makes the supply smaller and leverages their positions if they don't sell or dump as people think will happen. That is why you see them pull back and stop buying, so not a dump just a large supply of coin to capture and they are taking advantage of it at lower prices. So don't sell to them! LOL take your coin off the market and let them pump it. Seriously then you only sell when you need liquidity and they may provide that for you. But by then they will have a reason to Buy SLR meaning they have a glut of Older Solar Panels sitting on shelves in warehouses. And think about the people who get this deal, later they will come back and buy the latest Solar Panel from this company as it leveraged them into SLR which went to $30 a coin and also saved them money on their utility. Also think about the people who got Bitcoin for the SLR on the way up now can cash out and pay the difference the Company with the Glut of Solar Panels asks for the older panels. This is what they would normally get if they recycled the panels and the costs of goods like Labor and electricity to make the panels. That is where things get really good, it becomes a self sustaining market since people get something of value in all aspects.

I hope this is what is happening!
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:34:25 AM

this coin really looks like it could be headed somewhere:
here's what I found while browsing google trends: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?q=solarcoin   Smiley
looks like the overall interest in this coin is increasing. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

and look at that alltime chart: https://trends.google.com/trends/explore?date=today%205-y&q=solarcoin

What amount of slr would I need in order to stake?

You can stake with any amount of coins but i would at least have 1000 to run a wallet.  That would get you about 20 Solarcoins a year interest.
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 02:34:48 AM

CryptoNick thanks for the info!
WIPIC78

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:08:58 AM

Hi Chryptonick,

thank you for this analysis, I'm glad to know you back among us  Smiley Smiley

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
sylph93

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 12:21:56 PM

What's going on behind curtain?  Grin

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
daniobg

Activity: 232
Merit: 105

Solarcoin.org

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 02:15:18 PM

What's going on behind curtain?  Grin

Well nobody knows for sure - we can only speculate about it, but something is definitely happening  Roll Eyes

SolarCoin – A Global Rewards Program For Solar Electricity Generation       ElectriCChain – The Solar Energy Blockchain Project Site For Climate Change
Solcrypto – A Future Powered By Solar Energy                  

Feel free to tip me!  BTC: 1EGsKEd9gxGVnNKg6hkXREHqGVbirqAUYr   SLR: 8GnTPXj9fAH5xe1247c4MaQxMiQEP5MD7d
user_fred

Activity: 95

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:06:08 PM

The journalist incorrectly interpreted the association. The title should have read  “SolarChange Founders Introduce New Blockchain-Based Network for Global". SolarChange and Solcrypto are affiliates of The SolarCoin Foundation.
"
Built by the team behind the first ever renewable energy currency SolarCoin, the platform will enable decentralized peer-to-peer trading, provide analytics and predictive insights on the energy lifecycle, and incentivize the production and consumption of energy from renewable sources, Greeneum said in a statement."

https://marketexclusive.com/greeneum-blockchain-energy-trading-platform/2017/10/
If you don't correct the initial mistake, how can you stop spreading greeneum is solarcoin ?? They use your notoriety , your work ... i can't help myself thinking it's not a mistake , this info will be copied & pasted everywhere. Again, it's a problem of communication !! Solcrypto did it , but not solarcoin.
If i were you , i 'd ask the both magazines to correct and change the wording , the soonest it's done, the lower the risk to spread the info greeneum blockchain is the same people, or even more, the same blockchain ...
thanks
one more http://www.triplepundit.com/2017/10/solar-bitcoin-founders-launch-blockchain-project-disrupt-global-energy-markets/

@: 8cfscmSGjePDWwu6w5kbMbACwHhybLrawk
§1 = 1MWh
KayspaCoin

Activity: 28

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 07:10:06 PM

The coin stayed on the exchange. It doesn't have to go anywhere. If there are only 33 Million coins and someone bought out 15 million they can control their position better.  vipgelsi you own 10 million right, so at least we know where they are. Smiley

So now about the so called Dump, it is not a dump in this case. Think about it. Why would you buy high and sell low. Most of those trades are from the bots taking profit and resetting the price to normalize and encourage selling. The buy side will dry up again down to 7 bitcoin and then boost 100's of Bitcoin volume again. Just watch. They don't want to buy high and sell low. The buyers had to move up and drop down so that they can get an even better position later. The coin would not drop down if they bought their own coin from the exchange, that is a true pump. Then it stays because they own the Bitcoin they just sold and buy out other people positions on the way up. Then they can sustain against sells since they own the other positions.

The Attrition that has been happening also made that higher price paid for SLR not that big of a deal. So now when it moves up next time there will be less coin to crush their reserves of Bitcoin, and you will also see small wallets holding and big wallets selling during the run up. They can sustain a higher market cap and hold back their SLR in reserve. It makes the supply smaller and leverages their positions if they don't sell or dump as people think will happen. That is why you see them pull back and stop buying, so not a dump just a large supply of coin to capture and they are taking advantage of it at lower prices. So don't sell to them! LOL take your coin off the market and let them pump it. Seriously then you only sell when you need liquidity and they may provide that for you. But by then they will have a reason to Buy SLR meaning they have a glut of Older Solar Panels sitting on shelves in warehouses. And think about the people who get this deal, later they will come back and buy the latest Solar Panel from this company as it leveraged them into SLR which went to $30 a coin and also saved them money on their utility. Also think about the people who got Bitcoin for the SLR on the way up now can cash out and pay the difference the Company with the Glut of Solar Panels asks for the older panels. This is what they would normally get if they recycled the panels and the costs of goods like Labor and electricity to make the panels. That is where things get really good, it becomes a self sustaining market since people get something of value in all aspects.

thanks
lfloorwalker

Activity: 224
Merit: 150

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 11:51:25 AM

thanks

Hi all, today Solcrypto has fixed our claiming instance to the SolarCoin API. We are now beginning to process our own internal backlog of claims. Please also be aware we are getting more users now in our site, steady growth over the last months.

On the datalogger side, we are now implementing two alphas. They continue testing for stability. We are talking with some other firms also.

Best,
-lfloorwalker

|Solcrypto|ElectriCChain| SLR Tips: 8Hocu8s8u8FFAyh5ev2qsNmLZYgeiVToHi
lfloorwalker

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 12:00:06 PM

I hope so, we are just looking at our feet, trying to build better and more scalable data-loggers.

Cheers,
-lfloorwalker!

p.s. I think the SolarCoin community is the best. Higher consciousness or something. I've always enjoyed interactions with this community. #thesuniswithinyou

vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 12:17:24 PM

Great news!
lfloorwalker

solcrypto.com

View Profile WWW
October 25, 2017, 03:02:11 PM

Great news!

Clarification of SolarCoin Foundation & Greeneum relationship.
https://solarcoin.org/en/node/417

"Global SolarChange affiliate status is now under review due to potential mis-representation of their role in creating SolarCoin.

Greeneum is a stand alone project in which none of the SolarCoin Foundation founders has a role or formal knowledge of the project specifics."

solarcoin_news

Activity: 11

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:11:52 PM

WIPIC78

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:12:54 PM

Great news!

"Global SolarChange affiliate status is now under review due to potential mis-representation of their role in creating SolarCoin.

Greeneum is a stand alone project in which none of the SolarCoin Foundation founders has a role or formal knowledge of the project specifics."

thank you for this clarification.

The ICO's greeneum starts in 6 hours and there is not always a white paper  Shocked

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
passionsurf

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 06:55:48 PM

I own solar arrays and today installed the SolarCoin Wallet. It went fine, I blogged about it here: https://bitcoin-investors.co.uk/2017/10/installing-a-solarcoin-wallet/.

Now i'm trying to register my solar for SolarCoins and all the links seem to have been taken down or are broken - is SolarCoin dead?

it's dead, time to move on Undecided

To paraphrase monty python not quite dead... I was on phone with CEO of one of the world's largest solar generator's on Sunday. $11b/revenue power company. He wants to introduce us to one of world's most important renewable IGO's. We are moving along with development on new wallets supporting Segwit/ Bitcore 0.15. Hiring part time BA/tech project lead and still chipping away at one of the world's largest solar monitoring platforms for integration.  

Nick

Increasing users will increase the value which will further increase the number of users which will even further increase the value.....

Future looks good Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
Pages: « 1 ... 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 [268] 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: