Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:57:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 302 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][SLR] SolarCoin | PoW to PoS v. 2.0 | Solar Proof of Generation (§1 = 1MWh)  (Read 466757 times)
CryptoNick
Legendary

Activity: 987
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 05:54:31 AM

Haters are in full force on this coin must mean good times ahead!

It is all about what people consider to value.

I can tell you a short story. It might explain why I value our planet.
I grew up in the countryside. Each morning I would spend many hours (possibly 2-3 hours everyday) just playing in the small stream, we would try to catch crayfish, dig in the mud, we would look for small bugs, the stream was flowing, it was healthy. And it was amazing experience, for a 4 year old!
This was 25+ years ago.

Fast forward to today, I return to my countryside home, the creek has not flowed for more than 10 years, maybe a few little trickles of water every year. There is no environment to play in for kids. It is half concreted over by the local government in an effort to increase water flow, and quite depressing really. Ask the neighbors, and they mention the kids haven't caught any crayfish or anything from that environment maybe in a long time. Maybe even in 20 years. Kids don't even WANT to play in the smelly dirty concrete place. They are losing the VALUE of their natural environment.

We cannot link any specific climatic event to climate change, but we can look at overall trends.
The overall trend here is the fact that the climate around that town has changed a lot.

There are millions of stories just like this, maybe you even know some as well.
Grassroots, people want to help. People want to value ways to improve human civilizations longevity. They don't know how. They already VALUE an atmosphere with less CO2 in it.

The value is within a lot of people. This value can be translated into a buy-in into SolarCoin, or more claimants. Then the network effect and POSv can also help. Other providers make it easy to transfer and change SolarCoin into other things other people value.

Thanks
lfloorwalker

Nice story, I had seen things like this when I did a 50 Mile hike as a kid, then came back only 5 years later and saw the same meadows that were completely dead and trees dying. So sad.

I am here to protect the grassroots people from being taken in by BitCoin like promises. Solar equals money, so why not make Solar the actual backing. The coin would always be worth the base cost. I have seen many coins come and go and people lose money on them all. They are always setup the same way and fail.

If you think that backing with solar to the buy wall wouldn't work then no backing at all wouldn't work either. The only way it would work is to rename the coin SatoshiSolar and it always equals one Satoshi. Then you have Quadrillions of coins to claim and a satoshi could be worth more than a dollar when BitCoin takes off to da Moon!!! 100,000 dollars per BitCoin!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 17, 2015, 03:38:56 PM

Uptick in price continues wait for the pump... Grin
freebird

Activity: 414
Merit: 250

Freedom through Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 06:54:20 AM

Hi SolarCoin community,

The domain solarcoin.net is for sale.

Last year when I was working for the project I bought the domain which was being offered on GoDaddy auctions. I wanted to make sure that domain got into the hands of somebody who saw its value as a prime domain for a SolarCoin related website.

Now, I've decided to sell it. I'm mostly just interested in seeing it end up with a new owner who will potentially put it to good use. Monetary considerations are not important, and I will entertain any offers of at least $50 or equivalent in BTC or SLR.

If there are no offers, I will let the domain expire and, chances are, it will fall into the hands of some spammy advertising site, as usual with expired domains.

If interested to make an offer, please send me a private message.

Thanks,
freebird

Grantcoin: Currency with a Conscience. Distributed as charitable grants by a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Learn more at Grantcoin.org
barabbas
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:19:03 AM

I grew up in the countryside. Each morning I would spend many hours (possibly 2-3 hours everyday) just playing in the small stream, we would try to catch crayfish, dig in the mud, we would look for small bugs, the stream was flowing, it was healthy. And it was amazing experience, for a 4 year old!
This was 25+ years ago.

Fast forward to today, I return to my countryside home, the creek has not flowed for more than 10 years, maybe a few little trickles of water every year. There is no environment to play in for kids. It is half concreted over by the local government in an effort to increase water flow, and quite depressing really. Ask the neighbors, and they mention the kids haven't caught any crayfish or anything from that environment maybe in a long time. Maybe even in 20 years. Kids don't even WANT to play in the smelly dirty concrete place. They are losing the VALUE of their natural environment.

We cannot link any specific climatic event to climate change, but we can look at overall trends.
The overall trend here is the fact that the climate around that town has changed a lot.

Grassroots, people want to help. People want to value ways to improve human civilizations longevity. They don't know how. They already VALUE an atmosphere with less CO2 in it.

The value is within a lot of people. This value can be translated into a buy-in into SolarCoin, or more claimants. Then the network effect and POSv can also help. Other providers make it easy to transfer and change SolarCoin into other things other people value.

Thanks
lfloorwalker

Nice story, I had seen things like this when I did a 50 Mile hike as a kid, then came back only 5 years later and saw the same meadows that were completely dead and trees dying. So sad.

I am here to protect the grassroots people from being taken in by BitCoin like promises. Solar equals money, so why not make Solar the actual backing. The coin would always be worth the base cost. I have seen many coins come and go and people lose money on them all. They are always setup the same way and fail.

If you think that backing with solar to the buy wall wouldn't work then no backing at all wouldn't work either. The only way it would work is to rename the coin SatoshiSolar and it always equals one Satoshi. Then you have Quadrillions of coins to claim and a satoshi could be worth more than a dollar when BitCoin takes off to da Moon!!! 100,000 dollars per BitCoin!

That's the spirit! 

And whatever it is you are taking I want a good shot of it. ...
corather
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Solarcoin.org

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 07:46:20 AM

I just watched the video on solarcoin.org. It was very informative, and quite well done. I see how Solarcoin is well positioned for pillar 4. Brilliant.

vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 18, 2015, 01:13:25 PM

Good place to vote for solarcoin.

https://c-cex.com/?id=vote
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:28:18 AM

This was 25+ years ago.

Thanks
lfloorwalker

That's the spirit!  

And whatever it is you are taking I want a good shot of it. ...

Yeah have another shot on me... it is called a "Dose of Reality" but sorry to say that is Sobering lol.

So I just figured out a way to sustain the coin for good. Finally...

SolarCoin is giving away the coin right now to Claimers. This needs to stop. All PoW coins most likely need to be disintegrated. I don't know what incentives you could give for the old coin but there is no way to allow the coin to be bought unless they are fractionalized into the new economy at cost with no profit. So you would have to look at all volumes to replenish any funds people bought coin with.

Now the fun part... Solar Claimers will need to buy their claims. Everyone wanting to participate will need to pay real money. This is the important part since there was a way in and must equal the way out for merchants. The PoS is the interest for coming into the coin. The Claims that are bought will generate the coin PoS. Now the money that came in from claiming could also be used to buy Solar Panels wholesale and even create a Solar Farm to buy coin from the buy wall and burn it, or just send the panels to the buyers as part of their claim, once sold for panels the coin is burned. You must buy in though to participate in the coin. This way you get something of value for participating and if you sold your coin to get a Solar Panel you could still have extra coin left to gain PoS and this coin can be sold without claim attached to then buy a product that will be a set price always. Since the cost to get in will equal the coin costs and would be worked out to benefit everyone. Then the only profit made by stakers will be when they sell cheaper than it costs to get in. This is the only way people would buy that coin since they could always just claim in and get a Solar Panel.

This is backwards engineering a solution. If you work the numbers properly and make the costs to get in cheaper people will want to buy your SolarPanels and participate in SolarCoin. The claims will just grow from the first sales up. Then you have the real market cap of Product backing Coin.

Maybe there are holes in this idea but I think those are only questions of Trust and control since SolarCoin could make a pass through cost if it were sincere in its endeavor, or they could cook the books somehow. But there may be other ideas out there that could enhance the main suggestion.

Since the PoS coins can be sold to buy the actual SolarPanels the costs may go cheaper for the Coin and that is profit for all participants then driving demand for more Panels. So it is symbiotic, since once a coin is sold to get a Solar Panel these coins are burned. Creating less coin and higher prices later per coin vs demand etc.

SolarCoin would create a new base but would also lift the coin up to the 1MWH per coin instantly since it would relate to the costs of a SolarPanel. If people chose to keep the coin and Mint with it instead that is their choice. As soon as a Solar Panel is purchased this coin is Deleted from existence. Either stay in or get out.

This is very simple be fair and be honest and it will evolve properly with backing. Just make the numbers work properly from here.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
April 19, 2015, 12:42:32 AM

Oh and the above scenario would also be the only time you can say more claims raises the price of the coin. This is because once all the claims are taken then all of the PoS will represent a way to purchase Solar Panels now, so PoS would boost to Claim value now. And the SolarCoin backed Panel sales now do not have to burn coin, they sell it... Cha Ching!
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:19:22 AM

98 Billion Coins to Claim and each Perlight Solar Panel rated at 345W would cost around $500 or lower for wholesale. Each coin is around $100 per coin at 1MWH per coin. SolarCoins Claim Pool would reduce by 10 Coins per panel since they also will get a wallet with PoS coin equal to the amount of their claim, the Claim Coin never releases from PoS and only Mines if Online. The other 5 Spendable Claim Coin is bought outright at the cost that matches the Claims, so if someone wants to make double the PoS they may chose to mine coin before they buy their panel. The money was taken by SolarCoin and it will always equal the cost of the Solar Panel. SolarCoin can use this money to invest in stock at wholesale and have product on hand for any purchase, or bank it, or even start a SolarFarm and use the output to buy Panels With also. This could grow, maybe a profit from each builds part of the Farm. This way no one else would own the rights to the Farm but could be used to create a powerful coin. I must sound like a total idealist huh, everyone just wants to pump coin and get out. They don't really want to use it to make a more stable economy.

At this point the coin is a business even Stock Class C and would be held liable to its customers for service and sales. So if it is involved in fraud, actions can be taken.

So you can see that the coin is valuable since you can buy a Solar Panel with it from the start. The demand can be from people who really want to participate in the coin. While the Claims are outstanding SolarCoin could also only sell Panels to buyers of Claims. Then the PoS will not effect them, once the Claims are gone and the coin is burned off with the sale of the Panels, SolarCoin would be selling coin at market to pay for each sale. There would be less coin at that point too since the claims are burned off and PoS is a set amount, very small.

I just saw the Video where SolarCoin states that Power will be bought, sold, and supplied through the internet. There is no way this can ever happen. You could buy it and sell it but not transmit over the internet. The Power Companies will always be in control of the Power inside its network. Why would they bow down and allow people to go around them? And if SolarCoin has the ability to transmit power over the Internet they would still have to go through the ISP's and pay for access. It is like all of the sudden we live in a Utopia due to this Video on the main website of SolarCoin. And if we did live in a Utopia... well you get the point. lol

freebird

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 02:10:11 AM

Hi SolarCoin community,

Last year when I was working for the project I bought the domain which was being offered on GoDaddy auctions. I wanted to make sure that domain got into the hands of somebody who saw its value as a prime domain for a SolarCoin related website.

Now, I've decided to sell it. I'm mostly just interested in seeing it end up with a new owner who will potentially put it to good use. Monetary considerations are not important, and I will entertain any offers of at least $50 or equivalent in BTC or SLR.

If there are no offers, I will let the domain expire and, chances are, it will fall into the hands of some spammy advertising site, as usual with expired domains.

Thanks,
freebird

Something significant which I forgot to mention is that I already approached the founders privately and offered to sell it to them for $50, but I didn't receive a reply. So it's up to the members of the SolarCoin community to keep this domain in the hands of somebody who cares about SolarCoin if you want to protect the online branding footprint of the coin.

I'm not just going to give it away though, because I paid money to acquire it and would like to recover my costs, which are minimal but not zero.

I wish all the best to SolarCoin and hope to hear from someone so that I can transfer solarcoin.net into good hands.

Grantcoin: Currency with a Conscience. Distributed as charitable grants by a 501(c)(3) tax-exempt nonprofit organization. Learn more at Grantcoin.org
y_virtual

Activity: 377
Merit: 251

Note to self: it's not you doing it, it's us.

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 06:06:07 AM

Hi SolarCoin community,

Thanks,
freebird

Something significant which I forgot to mention is that I already approached the founders privately and offered to sell it to them for $50, but I didn't receive a reply. So it's up to the members of the SolarCoin community to keep this domain in the hands of somebody who cares about SolarCoin if you want to protect the online branding footprint of the coin.

I'm not just going to give it away though, because I paid money to acquire it and would like to recover my costs, which are minimal but not zero.

I wish all the best to SolarCoin and hope to hear from someone so that I can transfer solarcoin.net into good hands.

With so many new and international domain name extensions now available, there are so many new possibilities for branding. Just checked the already registered (marked as Backorder) as well as suggested (marked as Add) names at Bulkregister, there are quite interesting ideas coming up:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbrlcpeaunykkd4/SolarCoinResults.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sze7fqu5jmv1lp7/SolarCoinInternational.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw20qe1hr0flace/SolarCoinNewDomains.pdf?dl=0

It's also interesting to note that many of the international names have already been registered.
freebird

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:19:42 AM

Hi SolarCoin community,

Thanks,
freebird

With so many new and international domain name extensions now available, there are so many new possibilities for branding. Just checked the already registered (marked as Backorder) as well as suggested (marked as Add) names at Bulkregister, there are quite interesting ideas coming up:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/jbrlcpeaunykkd4/SolarCoinResults.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/sze7fqu5jmv1lp7/SolarCoinInternational.pdf?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/vw20qe1hr0flace/SolarCoinNewDomains.pdf?dl=0

It's also interesting to note that many of the international names have already been registered.

True, there are many new options for domains nowadays. However, ownership of the .net remains one of the staples of protecting one's brand, especially for a product or service involving a network, which crypto is.

I won't stress over it anymore though. If an offer comes my way, great. If not, that's fine too. There's nothing easier than just sitting back and letting it expire.  Cool

freebird

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 08:42:39 AM

Hi everyone,

After months away from SolarCoin, I had a chance to read through this thread recently and found it very interesting to read and consider the various arguments being made here about economics issues, possible reworking of the SolarCoin methodology, etc.

For what it's worth I think I'll throw in my two photons.

Ever since I got into crypto, I've always believed in more of a demand-side approach to building an alternative currency. Currency, in my view, is essentially a collective fantasy. Groups of people decide to believe in the same fantasy about something, whatever it is, having "value" as "money." The decision is somewhat arbitrary, although has huge implications in the economy and society depending on what is chosen to be money. It could be a pretty mineral (gold or silver), or bank-issued debt (fiat), or a digital token created by an algorithm (most implementations of crypto), or whatever else. The key is to get large numbers of people to believe that something *should* have value -- i.e. be *given* value psychologically in the minds of society, regardless of its intrinsic worth or lack thereof -- and thus be used as a form of money.

As long as an alternative currency is perceived as "alternative," there will be a large percentage of people who, if they acquire it, will simply convert it into "mainstream" currency given the chance to do so (i.e. if markets exist).

Therefore, any alternative currency project has to solve one key issue: how to motivate at least an equal amount of *buying* of the currency by other people, to balance the selling by the people converting it into fiat. That motivation usually comes from a philosophical cause.

SolarCoin starts with an advantage over most cryptocurrencies because it is explicitly based on a cause, the cause of increasing solar power and to some degree the renewable movement in general. There are lots of passionate people out there who believe in these values -- and values can translate into "value" monetarily, if people choose to put their money where their mouth is.

I have always believed and continue to believe that SolarCoin will either catch the imagination of people who are passionate supporters of renewable energy or it won't, and that its success or failure will likely depend for the most part on this question. I don't believe in the supply-side theory that just by growing the number of grants, that will make SolarCoin a success. Most of the grants might just be turned into fiat on the markets, and that creates a vicious cycle of falling price and falling interest. What you really need is people who want to *buy* SolarCoin for ideological reasons.

If there is enough of a market for that, then it may ultimately become a significant currency. If not, it won't, no matter how many grants are distributed. So, if I were still involved in this project, I'd be doing everything possible to grow the demand side, by aggressively marketing SolarCoin to the kind of people who might want to buy it. That would mean renewable energy and sustainability activists, climate change activists and environmentalists.

I also continue to believe that any crypto project needs organization and capitalization (i.e. for paid staff, marketing, legal, and other expenses of building a startup) to have a realistic chance of success, but that's a whole other issue which would deserve a lengthy post which I don't have time or desire to write, so I think I'll just leave it there.

Y'all keep striving to use crypto to create a better world... and be smart about how you try.

Best to everyone here! Smiley
freebird

vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 20, 2015, 01:31:16 PM

Great post hopefully solarcoin gets incorperated soon and donations could start comming in. or even a solarcoin organzation like litecoin association has to help with $.
CryptoNick
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 01:16:47 AM

Hi everyone,

After months away from SolarCoin, I had a chance to read through this thread recently and found it very interesting to read and consider the various arguments being made here about economics issues, possible reworking of the SolarCoin methodology, etc.

Ever since I got into crypto, I've always believed in more of a demand-side approach to building an alternative currency. Currency, in my view, is essentially a collective fantasy. Groups of people decide to believe in the same fantasy about something, whatever it is, having "value" as "money." The decision is somewhat arbitrary, although has huge implications in the economy and society depending on what is chosen to be money. It could be a pretty mineral (gold or silver), or bank-issued debt (fiat), or a digital token created by an algorithm (most implementations of crypto), or whatever else. The key is to get large numbers of people to believe that something *should* have value -- i.e. be *given* value psychologically in the minds of society, regardless of its intrinsic worth or lack thereof -- and thus be used as a form of money.

As long as an alternative currency is perceived as "alternative," there will be a large percentage of people who, if they acquire it, will simply convert it into "mainstream" currency given the chance to do so (i.e. if markets exist).

Therefore, any alternative currency project has to solve one key issue: how to motivate at least an equal amount of *buying* of the currency by other people, to balance the selling by the people converting it into fiat. That motivation usually comes from a philosophical cause.

SolarCoin starts with an advantage over most cryptocurrencies because it is explicitly based on a cause, the cause of increasing solar power and to some degree the renewable movement in general. There are lots of passionate people out there who believe in these values -- and values can translate into "value" monetarily, if people choose to put their money where their mouth is.

I have always believed and continue to believe that SolarCoin will either catch the imagination of people who are passionate supporters of renewable energy or it won't, and that its success or failure will likely depend for the most part on this question. I don't believe in the supply-side theory that just by growing the number of grants, that will make SolarCoin a success. Most of the grants might just be turned into fiat on the markets, and that creates a vicious cycle of falling price and falling interest. What you really need is people who want to *buy* SolarCoin for ideological reasons.

If there is enough of a market for that, then it may ultimately become a significant currency. If not, it won't, no matter how many grants are distributed. So, if I were still involved in this project, I'd be doing everything possible to grow the demand side, by aggressively marketing SolarCoin to the kind of people who might want to buy it. That would mean renewable energy and sustainability activists, climate change activists and environmentalists.

I also continue to believe that any crypto project needs organization and capitalization (i.e. for paid staff, marketing, legal, and other expenses of building a startup) to have a realistic chance of success, but that's a whole other issue which would deserve a lengthy post which I don't have time or desire to write, so I think I'll just leave it there.

Y'all keep striving to use crypto to create a better world... and be smart about how you try.

freebird

Thank you! Very concise, you are someone who understands my struggle. I felt like this coin could be the first to change Crypto and the World. Since the Sun's energy is free, it could sustain a Coin indefinitely or until the sun turns to a Red Giant. We can't go around the power companies being involved in the Network, unless the SolarFarm is implemented. But I completely see why it is ultimately best if you can convince enough people that SolarCoin is worth something. Although, these are the people who will bear the burden of the coin's Fantasy not catching on, since everyone already has the same Fantasy about FIAT it means owners of SolarCoin may have to just Fantasize about their coin being worth more if it leaves to FIAT. Which was why there needs to be a way to Burn Coin going out to Fiat, and the Claim structure I mentioned would be a good way to do that. Since the authority would be based on a Solar Panel sale.

Obviously we don't want to Over Complicate the coin but in order to protect buyers and merchants there may be no other way.
nickgogerty

Activity: 365

Making things better with better things.

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2015, 04:58:31 PM

Hi everyone,

freebird

Thank you! Very concise, you are someone who understands my struggle. I felt like this coin could be the first to change Crypto and the World. Since the Sun's energy is free, it could sustain a Coin indefinitely or until the sun turns to a Red Giant. We can't go around the power companies being involved in the Network, unless the SolarFarm is implemented. But I completely see why it is ultimately best if you can convince enough people that SolarCoin is worth something. Although, these are the people who will bear the burden of the coin's Fantasy not catching on, since everyone already has the same Fantasy about FIAT it means owners of SolarCoin may have to just Fantasize about their coin being worth more if it leaves to FIAT. Which was why there needs to be a way to Burn Coin going out to Fiat, and the Claim structure I mentioned would be a good way to do that. Since the authority would be based on a Solar Panel sale.

Obviously we don't want to Over Complicate the coin but in order to protect buyers and merchants there may be no other way.

thanks Freebird. 

SolarCoin website now in Dutch. http://solarcoin.org/nl/wallet-nederlands/ POSV dev is going on and affiliate websites are under construction. One version of the site may offer a mobile web based wallet. Smiley

Solarcoin (§ SLR) are like airmiles. Each 1 Mhw generated gets you §1 free. Solarcoins can purchase what others will trade: USD,BTC, Soy candles..etc.
vipgelsi
Legendary

View Profile
April 21, 2015, 08:51:37 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2015, 03:26:47 PM by vipgelsi

Nick any eta on posv?
sunny-boy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2015, 03:07:29 PM

Hi All,

SolarCoin website in Dutch is now up and running - enjoy :-)
freebird

View Profile
April 23, 2015, 02:32:53 AM

SolarCoin website now in Dutch. http://solarcoin.org/nl/wallet-nederlands/ POSV dev is going on and affiliate websites are under construction. One version of the site may offer a mobile web based wallet. Smiley

Congrats on launching the French and Dutch versions of the website. Mobile web-based wallets will be a nice option to have and I look forward to seeing that deployed.

sunny-boy

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2015, 07:06:32 AM

Will personally be present at InterSolar in Germany https://www.intersolar.de/en/home.html , next June 10-12 and meeting some installers. With the websites now up and running, I believe the focus of attention should now be oriented towards adding/registering solar applications.
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 302 »
  Print  

Jump to: