Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 05:06:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Fulfilling signature campaign post quota  (Read 1273 times)
eid (OP)

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 07:22:31 PM

You have off-topic, start a thread about something you know well and talk to people.

Find some topics of your interest and post there. Off topic is good place to start.

off topic

So you're saying I should copy what someone else said in the thread but change it slightly so it looks original? That's a great idea guys, thanks!

Well I've certainly got some great tips from this thread so thanks all. I'll have no problem getting my quota done from now on.

Damnit >_< lol Tongue anyway I actually posted a lot more than I thought I did when I looked at things so it was fine Cheesy.

It appears, after looking at my post count, that I've posted a lot more than I had at first thought. So now everything is ok.  Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
picolo

Activity: 1022
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 06:56:16 PM

Find a sig campaign that has a lower post requirement, most of the ones I've seen are too high so you'd just end up spamming or they give too low a payment for your time even for taking up your sig space.

50 posts is pretty much the lowest requirement for any campaign. If you can't think of 50 posts worth of stuff to say I don't think a sig campaign is for you. You shouldnt have to force yourself do to posts at all.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425135.0 doesn't have a minimum number of posts you have to make and you can make up to 0.01/week
Mr Tea

Activity: 270
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 07:04:18 PM

Find a sig campaign that has a lower post requirement, most of the ones I've seen are too high so you'd just end up spamming or they give too low a payment for your time even for taking up your sig space.

50 posts is pretty much the lowest requirement for any campaign. If you can't think of 50 posts worth of stuff to say I don't think a sig campaign is for you. You shouldnt have to force yourself do to posts at all.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=425135.0 doesn't have a minimum number of posts you have to make and you can make up to 0.01/week

That's only for Hero & Senior Members though, but pretty good if you don't really post much.

gogxmagog
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1009

Ad maiora!

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:43:32 PM

If you are a member of bitcointalk you are obviously invested in bitcoin and the bitcoin ecosystem. Finding topics to discuss, ideas to comment on, questions to ask...this should not be a problem. press releases always seems to have something I will react to.

one thing I try NOT to do is spend too much time in threads related specifically to my sig campaing. Dont want to preach to the converted. (I do regularly look at said threads, and comment if I have something to add/ask, but I try to spread myself around.

If you are really desperate, but feel a responsability to post quality info, go hang out in the n00bs section. there are plenty of new users that could use a helping hand. I remember quite a few helpful users when I first got involved, so I'm happy to pay it foreward.
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: